Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
Apparently the Stranger Things DLC for Dead By Daylight is being delisted, but they are putting it on sale before it goes away.  Not sure when the sale starts, but it says it's going away by Nov. 17th.  Dead By Daylight wasn't my cup of tea, but I thought someone might appreciate a heads up.

While a little Clank topper would be awesome, I'd rather have a little Clank antenna ornament where he holds on for dear life as you speed around the track. The antenna ornaments are so underrated/utilized, the best one I've got so far is that cool little octopus from S1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently the Stranger Things DLC for Dead By Daylight is being delisted, but they are putting it on sale before it goes away. Not sure when the sale starts, but it says it's going away by Nov. 17th. Dead By Daylight wasn't my cup of tea, but I thought someone might appreciate a heads up.
The sale starts tomorrow. Buying the pack gets you the characters to keep for good, but on November 17, the Stranger Things map will be retired for good. There is a trophy for completing a specific generator on that map and escaping, so who knows if it'll still be obtainable after November 17th.

I started playing the PS5 version since around Halloween last year and have been enjoying it, even though online games are usually not my thing.

There is a trophy for completing a specific generator on that map and escaping, so who knows if it'll still be obtainable after November 17th.
They've said on Twitter that they are going to change the achievements/trophies to "generic" requirements so they remain obtainable.

Not sure how they'll be able to make that map one generic unless they plan to completely redo the map (removing all traces of Stranger Things references).

https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1427284740948832262

They've said on Twitter that they are going to change the achievements/trophies to "generic" requirements so they remain obtainable.

Not sure how they'll be able to make that map one generic unless they plan to completely redo the map (removing all traces of Stranger Things references).

https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1427284740948832262
Yeah, the way they make it sound (in their FAQ), is that they're referring to the character trophies. "Adept Nancy", "Adept Steve" and "Adept Demogorgon" which requires you to escape the matches as those survivors or get a merciless game as the killer. They haven't addressed what they plan to do with the map trophy, we just know they're permanently retiring it.

A new PS Indies sale started today and I found 8 things on my wishlist at a good price (some I think discounted for the first time ever?):

Alwa's Awakening

Kamiko

Miles & Kilo

OkunoKA Madness

Rainbows, Toilets & Unicorns

Sky Force Reloaded

Speed Limit

Top Run

I'm tempted by Kingdoms of Amalur: Fate Edition for $28 (a new low), but at this point I have my doubts about whether that new DLC will ever see the light of day.

A mostly complete list of what's on sale today:

https://platprices.com/en-us/news/1271-psn-sale-august-18-2021-united-states

PlayStation Indies Sale Page (1373 items, ends 9/2 at 3 AM ET/12 AM PT):

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/category/cf1645a7-a2e6-4151-8638-050cff3b1728/1

Games Under $20 Sale (306 items, ends 9/2 at 3 AM ET/12 AM PT):

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/category/30826e82-088f-4cc2-aaa4-81507aa31353/1

40% Off Scarlet Nexus Deal of the Week (2 items, ends 8/26 at 3 AM ET/12 AM PT):

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/category/9ad0f907-160e-4645-a8a3-3d02ae20c896/1

Elder Scrolls Online Sale (10 items, ends 8/31 at 3 AM ET/12 AM PT):

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/category/08101d23-30d0-494d-82b9-c85f528f6cc6/1

My last purchase from the summer sale was Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019). From the under $20 sale I’ll be picking up NFS: Heat deluxe and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete/GotY.

I see no mention of tales of arise demo being up.

Played it and it was alright.  Running speed should be faster but hopefully they give you the airboard back again like berseria did to help out with that a little. 

nerfed bloody howling is disappointing.  Stalagmite and other traditional spells returning is a godsend.  

Burst artes are back again with some having unique effects like dohalims holding enemies still stopping them from evading. 

unison artes are also back which is sweet.  Hoping for some really awesome ones like prism stars and photon tempest from symphonia.

dohalim staff mage is earth and dark

hoodie book mage is water wind

shion rifle mage is fire and probably light. She only had one base fire spell in the demo. 

Not sure how accurate the demo will be to the main game though given that they throw a full party at you.

Lots to wade through here, but it looks like there’s some games that are finally getting a discount. There’s one that’s been on my wishlist for years (Eastshade) that had never gone on sale until today. Looking forward to combing the list later for some possible gems.

If anybody else runs across games in this sale that are in their wishlist or infrequently on sale, please share! You guys (and gals) have given me some good recommendations on things that would have totally flown under my radar. In fact, one of them is on sale again today (Ghost of a Tale).

I can’t find a straight answer on this, will buying the crew 2 gold edition give me every dlc released?
Believe it is the base game, Season Pass, and then two additional cars. The Season Pass should include all previously released DLC since all the future stuff is now being taken to a seasons format.

Added a bunch of stuff to my wishlist to check out later, and hit the 100 limit again. Guess they didn't upgrade the amount you can have on your wishlist on their store refresh.

Has anyone here gotten RE7 for free? There is a glitch or something where you can get it for free. I'll post the link if anyone cares.

Had to do a little digging, but there are some nice games in this sale.  Picked up Salt & Sanctuary, Ys Origin, and Bloons TD 5 for about $6 or $7 each.

Damn; I screwed up. I didn't pay attention to the previous sale, so yesterday I added a bunch of games to my cart without checking out. Now several of those games are no longer on sale..

Guessing the Skyrim upgrade will be defaulted on Game Pass for their Series X delivery system. Oddly, not sure I'd be up for another run through it though. Game is great but every time I played it I did almost every quest again, so I'm really just ready for VI already.

So I brought FF14 complete on the last day of the sale via the PS app. When I try to download it onto my ps4, the game doesnt show up on my ps4 (only ps5 log), did I accidentally buy the PS5 ver instead? Despite when search FF14 on the app and webstore, the Complete ver shows “ps4/ps5”

So I brought FF14 complete on the last day of the sale via the PS app. When I try to download it onto my ps4, the game doesnt show up on my ps4 (only ps5 log), did I accidentally buy the PS5 ver instead? Despite when search FF14 on the app and webstore, the Complete ver shows “ps4/ps5”
The PS4/PS5 versions come together. Is it not showing under your purchase history? There might just be one download. I think the starter edition includes the full game, and the DLC expansions in the complete version just give your account access to the content. When you set up the game, it'll make you create or use a Square Enix account for the game, tie your PSN account to your Square Enix account, and will then activate the licenses for all the in-game content you bought (and then you can go to https://mogstation.com to log in with your Square Enix account and check your licenses and how many days you have on your sub). The setup can be a little convoluted.

No it was less than $30 for ages. I know I bought a year or two somewhere there and have it for at least 3 more years. Now it's $40 and that price isn't as great.

Nice to know that barely any stores around me received Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut for PS5, you know, the game that sold millions and millions of copies on PS4.

/rant

No it was less than $30 for ages. I know I bought a year or two somewhere there and have it for at least 3 more years. Now it's $40 and that price isn't as great.
Yeah I bought a few years for $26-30 last year. I decided to look today and noticed it at $40…hopefully it comes back down some.

bread's done
Back