Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
I would love a massive discount on The Show. I couldn't get my hands on a PS5 until last month and have about a thousand hours on the Series X version and would love to experience it with the Dual Sense.
Think it’s currently $8.99 on Xbox so hopefully it will be the same on PSN.

Getting Batman Double (hopefully both games can be downloaded separately?).

Generation Zero with DLC.

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remaster since only $8 cheapest ever

Modern Warfare for $20 since also cheapest ever (I like survival/spec ops and campaign).

Terminator for $20 because f it its never going to be cheaper, it seems.

Detroit Deluxe because cheapest ever

And Vampyr because I want to leech some blood off the decadent...

Lots of stuff on sale, but mostly just disappointment.

Just saw Below was on sale for $7.49. I'll probably go for that one at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
The rumored PS+ games for January are Persona 5 Strikers, Dirt 5, and Deep Rock Galactic. This comes from the credible source that leaks the games every month and is always right.

Anyone know of any good arcade-y basketball games on PS4/PS5?  Something easy to pick up and play, like NBA Jam.  I get the impression the NBA 2k games have a big learning curve.

For everyone that can’t find the PS5 plus version of FFVII remake go to the remake intergrade store page then select the 3 dots and select FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE upgrade for PS4 version owners, on this page you will see a box that says GAME, change it to the other GAME and then you will be able to claim the PS5 plus version of the game.

Edit; this was on console, doesn’t see like it can be added in the app.

I don't think there is a way to upgrade the free digital PS Plus of FFVII remake if you already upgraded from the disc.
I'm afraid this might be true which would be really unfortunate. Sony and the way they handle digital purchases is so backwards and confusing compared to other storefronts...

I'm afraid this might be true which would be really unfortunate. Sony and the way they handle digital purchases is so backwards and confusing compared to other storefronts...
Amen. And to basically make it a scavenger hunt to figure out how to do a simple upgrade is just typical Sony. I put up with it because I'm an idiot but my gosh Microsoft absolutely kills it with their UI by comparison.

I've read you can ask customer support to revoke the license for the PS5 upgrade (you'll need the transaction ID) and then you'll be able to re-buy the upgrade for the PS+ version.

I only have the copy from plus and I can’t get the upgrade either. Weird. Does it have to be done through the game once you start it?

Was looking forward to the sale, but after scrolling through it...my fancy remains untickled.

Would be nice if there was a way to filter out all the anime nonsense cloggin' up the works.

Also would've been nice if whoever it was that ported Super Star Wars had got the other games all up on there.

I've read you can ask customer support to revoke the license for the PS5 upgrade (you'll need the transaction ID) and then you'll be able to re-buy the upgrade for the PS+ version.
I tried this and they said that can't do that and I have to contact Square Enix to help with the issue. Oh well, it's no big deal.

Isn’t cuz like you can basically just borrow a disc and upgrade basically letting u get a game for free. If the issue is trying to upgrade the free digital FF7 from ps plus then that’s different

Playstation customer service can remove items, like that previous upgrade from disc, from your account.
i need to delete so many nonsense game i accumulated in my account thru the free monthly psn games since the beginning. will contacting them actually help with this?

I only have the copy from plus and I can’t get the upgrade either. Weird. Does it have to be done through the game once you start it?
Go to the product page for the PS4 version that you downloaded. Click the 3 dots and choose the versions option. Choose upgrade for PS4. Then on this page you should see a game drop down on the left side. Select the 2nd option and you'll see add to library.

Go to the product page for the PS4 version that you downloaded. Click the 3 dots and choose the versions option. Choose upgrade for PS4. Then on this page you should see a game drop down on the left side. Select the 2nd option and you'll see add to library.
Thanks. I’ll try that later on the console. I was using the app. Seems broken.

Jesus, forgot how terrible the web store is. Took me 35 pages to find 10 games that were the right price to buy with Cash app discount. Would be nice to have fucking screenshots and videos on a web store when we're almost into 2022, so I can see what I'm purchasing without having to google it.

Someone talk me out of buying assassins creed Valhalla, please. I generally dislike the games since the beginning yet I own almost everyone due to just being curious enough and a good enough deal to buy. I’ve finished one of them.
I've put 300+ hours into it and haven't completed all the DLC. Oh you said convince you NOT to buy. . .

Lol, they could have avoided all this drama with FFVIIR by not being cash-grabbing cucks in the first place. It took me at least 2 minutes searching to find the damn INTERmission expansion on sale because Sony's store keeps treating me like I'm not logged in at first. Their naming convention sucks ass as well, which was half the problem since I was getting confused with all the Intergrade packages. :wall:

I've put 300+ hours into it and haven't completed all the DLC. Oh you said convince you NOT to buy. . .
The season pass is on sale for $20 too, which I plan to buy. I stopped playing AC games after Brotherhood, and played a little bit of Black Flag. So far, I’m having a great experience with Valhalla! I will be interested to learn more about the big expansion coming out next year.

So you have to download the PS4 version first to add the PS5 upgrade to your library? I only have the PS4 version through PS+ if it makes a difference.

bread's done
Back