Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
Wish it was coming out this summer why so close to the release of the 3rd game?

This game has eluded me my whole life. Would listen to my friend talk about it everyday. Should have took it when he offered to trade for Legacy of Goku 2 all those years back.
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/concept/10004428

It's included with the Digital Deluxe Edition, so it kind of has to release the same day.

Open world games have invisible walls, barriers, or some kind of restrictions too. The maps are just bigger that it will take the player a while to reach that wall or restrictions. I don't think I played any open world games where there are not some kind of walls there. The only game that I can think of that might be truly open world is No Man Sky but I haven't played that game yet to say if that is true or not.
No Man's Sky is so good

The Klonoa release has been weird. They never put it up for preorder on the PSN store even though they announced it was available to preorder months ago. Then it just showed up on release day and is listed as "standard edition" even though there isn't a deluxe edition available and just has a separate $20 DLC with costumes, artbook, and music. 

Finished God of War 2018 tonight, and even though it was spoiled a few days ago, that was an amazing game! Figuring out now if I want to finish the platinum or move on to some of the PS+ Extra games before Stray on the 19th.

I’m really looking forward to Ragnarok now!

From gamesradar: The truth is, there is no Haven Studios games list that we could share with you. This team, based out of Canada under the leadership of Jade Raymond (one of the key creative voices behind the Assassin's Creed and Watch Dogs franchises), is a little under a year old. The debut Haven Studios game is still in early production, and likely to be a number of years away from completion. 

https://www.gamesradar.com/why-playstation-studios-acquired-haven-studios-games-live-service-ps5/

Still no date but the blog post says 'real soon'. I still haven't decided what platform I'll get the collection on, leaning towards Switch.

Playstation Plus Extra and Premium July 19th

Stray | PS4, PS5

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade | PS5 

Marvel’s Avengers | PS4, PS5

Assassin’s Creed Unity | PS4
Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag | PS4
Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered | PS4
Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry | PS4
Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection | PS4
Saints Row IV: Re-Elected | PS4
Saints Row Gat out of Hell | PS4
Spirit of the North: Enhanced Edition | PS5
Ice Age: Scrat’s Nutty Adventure | PS4
Jumanji The Video Game | PS4
Paw Patrol on a Roll! | PS4
ReadySet Heroes | PS4

Classics Catalog lineup for PlayStation Plus Premium members July 19th

No Heroes Allowed! (PSP)
LocoRoco Midnight Carnival (PSP)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the PS5 version of the FFVII remake from PS+.  Is that different from FFVII Remake Intergrade?  Either way, Avengers and Stray are things I would actually try out, it may be time to bump up my tier.  I also remember enjoying No Heroes Allowed quite a bit way back when.

Playstation Plus Extra and Premium July 19th

Stray | PS4, PS5

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade | PS5

Marvel’s Avengers | PS4, PS5
Wait, I was going to pay full price for Stray just because I deserve to have nice things in my life (like playing a game when it's new and work is a little slow over the summer).

AND IT'S INCLUDED WITH PS+ NOW!!!!

That $30 I spent to upgrade my susbcription is paying off like gangbusters.

Also, Avengers is very good (up until you finish the story before you have to grind the same levels over and over)

Wait, I was going to pay full price for Stray just because I deserve to have nice things in my life (like playing a game when it's new and work is a little slow over the summer).

AND IT'S INCLUDED WITH PS+ NOW!!!!

That $30 I spent to upgrade my susbcription is paying off like gangbusters.

Also, Avengers is very good (up until you finish the story before you have to grind the same levels over and over)
Avengers was fun until you realize the game loop is dog shit and so is the RNG. I went back to Division 2 and I am having a blast lol

Got my physical PS5 copy of Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series from Amazon UK today. So glad to have a physical copy. Already had the digital version downloaded and platinum’d so this gets to stay sealed.

It’s crazy to me that Sega is apparently only selling the North American Genesis Mini 2 through Amazon, with fulfillment from Amazon Japan.

It’s crazy to me that Sega is apparently only selling the North American Genesis Mini 2 through Amazon, with fulfillment from Amazon Japan.
comments also say that one of the games popful mail won't be in the na release for whatever reason. Outrun according to one of the comments will be on it though which they said was odd since it had copyright issues preventing it on the original genesis.

If I didn't have multiple years stacked of premium from all the various cdkeys.com $24-25 sales I would not be thrilled with it. Extra however is insanely good value

I got the original Genesis Mini from my brother almost two years ago and I've never played it once. I grew up in a Nintendo house, so I've never played a Sega console. My first non-Nintendo console was the original grey brick Playstation.

I'm glad Sony has a Microsoft Rewards competitor again. Probably for the best that it's its own thing but ideally it would have shared a points bank with the janky Sony Rewards program (which needs an overhaul anyway). Still mad over how they screwed those of us who finished Trophy Passes before the phase-out.
Is it bad that I thought that said PlayStation Sears at first glance and thought "not the best choice for a partnership..."
It's a weird naming choice regardless. My first thought when I saw the name was a Greatest Hits rebrand.

I really hope it's easier to earn rewards than Sony Rewards was.
I hope it is as quick and easy as MS Rewards is. If I can get 3 months of PS+ Super Special Champion Edition Tier every two months with only about two minutes of "work" a day that might be the only way I keep this service once my year is up.

I got excited seeing that it included Sega CD titles, but there's no Sewer Shark or Rise of the Dragon.
Not that I think those will be on it but I was under the impression there are 50 games and they had only shown 25 of them? Is there a full list somewhere?

bread's done
Back