Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
That's pretty good but I feel like Costco usually has the $100 card packs (4x$25) for $80 (20% off) around Black Friday, well at least last year they did, so I think I'll wait for those.
I was waiting for someone to mention Costco. Someone always does.

But not all of us have a Costco near them. So, I hope that me mentioning the Dollar General deal helps someone else.

Bj has them for near 20% off iirc as well 40.09.

Though that site kinguin had a really good deal as well at 57.87 for 75 psn. 62.75 after tax.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering why AC Syndicate was limited on PS+ to the PS4 or webstore, which I guess is because of a lot of light flashing of sunlight on sunny days. Not a big deal since everything else seems fine from what I've played so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3QSlOAiHwM

https://bethesda.net/en/article/jfwd8PsUw8r3pKrO1wOc5/fallout25-conclusion-interviews-events-perks

Hidden at the end of this article is news that Fallout 4 is getting a PS5 upgrade at some point.

FALLOUT 4 IS GOING NEXT-GEN

Prepare for the future: A next-gen update is coming to Fallout 4! Coming in 2023, this free update will be available for Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5 and Windows PC systems, including performance mode features for high frame rates, quality features for 4K resolution gameplay, and even bonus Creation Club content!

I've played Street Fighter V and Mortal Kombat 11 on both PS4/PS5 and the World Warrior's Challenge won't auto-register on the PS Stars. Any advice on how to complete that? 

I've played those games a few days in a row. Either streaming or downloaded. Doesn't seem to work for some reason.
Did you play online or just against the CPU? I had the same issue (with MK11) and it didn't register until I played online. I found about it from watching some youtube video breaking down how to get each one that someone released right after the service launched. I did a "KO-OP" tower that the player I was set to play with quit out before the match even started and still got it to register.

I've played Street Fighter V and Mortal Kombat 11 on both PS4/PS5 and the World Warrior's Challenge won't auto-register on the PS Stars. Any advice on how to complete that?
I had to play marvel vs capcom 3 to get it to register. SFv and MK didnt ever work for me.

I played Mortal Kombat 11 a handful of times a couple of weeks ago, over the course of a few days, with no luck getting it to trigger.

Then last night I checked and it finally updated, showing I played it and unlocked the reward.  The "earned date" is even a couple of weeks ago.

So it can take a loooong time for it to update.  Still haven't gotten the Death Stranding one to trigger yet despite multiple tries, though.  Maybe that one too will randomly show up as "earned" later.

I still don't understand the appeal of these figures. I don't use the app, and don't have a ps5 yet. Would I even see them if I earned any?

Biomutant worth $20? For whatever reason I can't download the demo so I need opinions lol
There is a lot of things to do..standard open world fighting game. Not too challenging, but interesting....eventually seems like almost too much to do. Think of it as busy work and a game to pick up and put back down....

just spend some extra money and get The Last Oricru

I played Mortal Kombat 11 a handful of times a couple of weeks ago, over the course of a few days, with no luck getting it to trigger.

Then last night I checked and it finally updated, showing I played it and unlocked the reward. The "earned date" is even a couple of weeks ago.

So it can take a loooong time for it to update. Still haven't gotten the Death Stranding one to trigger yet despite multiple tries, though. Maybe that one too will randomly show up as "earned" later.
Good to know. I had to download and just load up the PS5 version of Death Stranding and it popped up right away.

For some reason I loaded up the Sly collection on my Vita tonight and realized that only the first 2 games were on the cart and the 3rd was a digital code... then realized that I forgot to redeem it over 6 years ago.  

Wonder how many other codes I've forgotten to renew like that in the last decade?  

Leaks were right again it seems.
Nioh 2 is a good get, especially since it comes with the PS5 version. LEGO Harry Potter is ok, has been cheap but at least it's a complete package with no DLC. Heavenly Bodies has pretty good Steam reviews so not a bad pick for this month's indie. An ok month.

No voiceover in at least the first three “years” of Lego HP. The characters just make grunts and other noises. I assume all seven years are like that.

For some reason I loaded up the Sly collection on my Vita tonight and realized that only the first 2 games were on the cart and the 3rd was a digital code... then realized that I forgot to redeem it over 6 years ago.

Wonder how many other codes I've forgotten to renew like that in the last decade?
https://vita.hacks.guide/

Now you can get that game you paid for with cheaper storage

Where the fuck is Powerwash Sim? Need that shit to drop ASAP.
tXbAHa.gif

bread's done
Back