Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
Seems a bit redundant and unnecessary to correct someone on a commonly used phrase that everyone understood what it meant regardless if it's not correct in this parallel world.

I blame CERN for this.

Seems a bit redundant and unnecessary to correct someone on a commonly used phrase that everyone understood what it meant regardless if it's not correct in this parallel world.

I blame CERN for this.
If only you began with “Irregardless.”

I think the correct wording is “intents and purposes”. :)

Just messing with ya. Get back to PlayStation deals people!
Na, it's in tents and porpoises:

23eb7469-06d3-485d-98db-2ddd86db14d7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't usually frequent this thread (no reason), but dang, I'm sure glad I did. This has been hilarious...from all the words and phrases, I, too misuse ("I could care less", "irregardless"...and I just learned today...it's not "chester drawers"? What?! And what about jive/jibe, chomping at the bit, and butt naked?) and misquoted lyrics which for me includes "wrapped up like a douche", and I also had trouble with the B-52s "Love Shack" where on the breakdown, they'd say "tin roof. rusted." And for some reason, I kept hearing "Hen ro...busted"...lol.

So, for most of us, this is all just funny little quirks about speech and people, and we don't get all worked up about whether its technically right or not because, as someone said, we know what is meant. It's probably all a mute point, so, let's nip this in the butt, shall we? ;)

Hooked on phonics is on sale.
Leeeeessssss gooooo
Anywho, this post here reminded me of a my youth and a great routine from one of my favorite comedians. So, I hope this passes mustard, so to speak, if you will, as it were:

hook-ed on pu-honics work-ed for me

stupid in school

Well, thank y'all again for the laughs!

Man, imagine if the powers-that-be got pissed at you guys for not talking exclusively about deals and made you move to the off-topic forum. That would be nuts.

Not to derail Schoolhouse Rock here but....

I claimed the 3 PS+ games and Biomutant and Mass Effect both got added to my library right after clicking the button.

But for Divine Knockout, I got the purchase screen and bought it for 24.99 with a 24.99 discount for a total of 0.00.

Anyone know why the process was different for that one?

Not to derail Schoolhouse Rock here but....

I claimed the 3 PS+ games and Biomutant and Mass Effect both got added to my library right after clicking the button.
But for Divine Knockout, I got the purchase screen and bought it for 24.99 with a 24.99 discount for a total of 0.00.

Anyone know why the process was different for that one?
Occasionally plus titles have a button further down the page too. It's dumb. Not sure why that game is seemingly doing the old method of purchases. Probably just weird coding.

I want to download Biomutant but I’m out of space, my wife got me a 2tb hard drive stick for Christmas that I’ll add but it’s wrapped under the tree, so I guess I’ll play it after Christmas.

The hard drives are so small on these new consoles when compared to modern game sizes.

I want to download Biomutant but I’m out of space, my wife got me a 2tb hard drive stick for Christmas that I’ll add but it’s wrapped under the tree, so I guess I’ll play it after Christmas.

The hard drives are so small on these new consoles when compared to modern game sizes.
Given how fast games download, 2TB will be more than enough. I have had a 2TB NVME in my console for almost a year and NEVER filled it.

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1599765900537626624?t=QqNVlgZTUpCrnmCL38-ocQ&s=19
My PS+ sub literally just expired. Do I need PS+ in order to play this game? Had played it on mobile, was looking forward to the console release.

I got another email about pre-ordering a PSVR2. It's now until Feb 22nd or while supplies last. If you want to pre-order, check your emails.

bread's done
Back