Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
When I brought up the page for both when I was signed into my account, the Buy button was replaced with an Add to Library button. Just click that, and you should be good to go.
It's hit or miss occasionally. I had the majority of bc titles work besides hotline Miami.

Sorry for the stupid question, but what are Star points good for? I have reward program fatigue from MS Rewards so I haven't bothered to look.

53394862077_6a09c37a11_k.jpg

Last edited:
Got my PS5 slim two days ago and it didnt have the horizontal stand pieces, went back to BB and they opened 6 other boxes and they didnt have them either, trying to contact PSN to get some, weird.

Firefox updated and now any time I try to login to Sony's site it crashes the browser hard. So cool.

I thought this was just me. It completely kills the browser instance. Can't swap tabs, can't close tabs, can barely even close out of the browser at all.

same here

Interesting. I just checked mine and it works fine.

Edit: Never mind. I opened a private browser and tried again and it froze up until I closed the private browser.

Got my PS5 slim two days ago and it didnt have the horizontal stand pieces, went back to BB and they opened 6 other boxes and they didnt have them either, trying to contact PSN to get some, weird.
Mine were in a tiny bag that had gotten wedged between the cardboard cutouts and the actual PS5 box. Super easy to miss.

PC Richard has Last of Us Remastered Part I for $19. Got Best Buy to price match it and paid via PayPal for 5% cash back with Chase Freedom. WINNING
Good luck for those successful. Tried 2x and given same "special sale" disqualification. Others say the same denial. Up to the agent. (note: still $24shipped is a good deal even if a drop occurs when part2 hits. Receipt says up to 12wks delivery?)

PC Richard has Last of Us Remastered Part I for $19. Got Best Buy to price match it and paid via PayPal for 5% cash back with Chase Freedom. WINNING
Thank you! I also managed to get Best Buy to price match (so free shipping) the $19 PC Richard price, and after using some expiring Best Buy rewards certificates, the PayPal 5% cash back with a Chase Freedom card, and stacking two different cash back extensions, I'm actually getting paid to take a copy of this game.

Avatar is already down to $40 at Best Buy. I know it's an Ubisoft game, but that's impressive.
I was watching the Dunkey video about Avatar and saying how silly the game looked, and my husband said, "That looks awesome!" Ubisoft games are a major guilty pleasure of his. He loves them the way I love mediocre AA JRPGs lol so I grabbed a PS5 copy as a last-minute Christmas gift for him. If anything, it'll at least be a feast for the eyes, because those environments are so cool and beautiful.

Since I'm making fun of him, I'll be fair and admit I've been playing Soul Hackers 2 and absolutely loving it. It's such a janky, budget game but that shit is my jam lol

I was watching the Dunkey video about Avatar and saying how silly the game looked, and my husband said, "That looks awesome!" Ubisoft games are a major guilty pleasure of his. He loves them the way I love mediocre AA JRPGs lol so I grabbed a PS5 copy as a last-minute Christmas gift for him. If anything, it'll at least be a feast for the eyes, because those environments are so cool and beautiful.
I don't hate Ubisoft games in general, they're just too long for me. I played Immorals Fenyx Rising and liked it. Far Cry 5 is fun, but I'm still only maybe 2/3 of the way through the story. I haven't looked into how big Avatar is, but the movies didn't really do it for me either. Actually, with how long the movies were, Ubisoft and Avatar might be a perfect pairing.

Speaking of janky, budget games, I just Platinumed Cat Quest II. That makes 18 platinums for 2023. Very enjoyable game. It's currently on sale for a couple of more days if anyone wants to check it out.

Woot has Gollum for PS5 for $10 in case anyone wants to buy themselves a lump of coal this holiday season.

Half of that at GameFly:

PS Backbone at Costco, free delivery with $25 psn card only $50.

I just ordered one but I don't have an iphone. I am now reading you get the code from the app setup. I am thinking I can't get the code which is the only reason I am getting it and then sell the backbone. I am pretty sure I would have to hook this up to an iphone and then download the app and then get the code. I'm gonna cancel. Great deal though if I had an iphone.

Last edited:
Half of that at GameFly:

Disc only at GameFly. I was going to get one just to replace a broken case I have but I think GameFly realized the case is worth more than whats on the disc so decided to keep them.

What’s the advantage to getting this, versus a ~$12 phone mount for your existing gamepad? Honest question, legitimately don’t know what the selling points here are.
I have a controller clip that I got for Xbox controllers. It works ok I guess, but it can be a little cumbersome and the balance can be an issue using it in certain positions. I haven’t tried the backbone yet, but just heard from a coworker how happy he was with his (that he just got on sale for $80).

Don’t quote me on this, but I think the backbone also reduces latency by being plugged directly in rather than Bluetooth.

After tax it was about $55. Subtract $20 for the psn code (I say $20 because if you’re not getting credit on discount you’re doing it wrong). So a $35 investment on the thing seemed reasonable to give it a shot

If you click the link, there's a list.
There was no list when I first clicked it. Now it’s displaying for me. And…no Star Ocean Second Story R.

Edit: Actually on mobile, I don’t see the list again. It seems finicky but at least I saw it once.IMG_2636.jpeg

Last edited:
Wish there was an actual list there. Want to see if Star Ocean Second Story R is on it. Probably the only thing I want right now.
I just finished it a couple weeks ago and really, really enjoyed it. Really glad I tried the demo or I may have never tried it

Reactions: awp
There was no list when I first clicked it. Now it’s displaying for me. And…no Star Ocean Second Story R.

Edit: Actually on mobile, I don’t see the list again. It seems finicky but at least I saw it once.
Sorry that your phone browser is holding out on you.

bread's done
Back