Playstation Move Accessories 50% off @ Gamestop.com

just got back from my gamestop and I got my move and nav at the 50% (the receipt says "promo# 11680").

I also managed to get best buy to price match (YMMV, I had the order page up on my phone where it showed $49.99 - $25.00 = 24.99 and the cashier did it), since I wanted a second move (and I had a $10 BB gift card from donating blood while the blood mobile was at BB).

[quote name='LiquidCrew']Called a store, no luck.[/QUOTE]

Saw signs at my GameStop for this... bought Playstation Move Heroes for $9.99. This is definitely a nationwide sale.

the sharpshooter went out of stock as from the time I placed it in my basket until I checked out (

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cheapfrag']Saw signs at my GameStop for this... bought Playstation Move Heroes for $9.99. This is definitely a nationwide sale.[/QUOTE]
Yup def. nationwide. My store also had a huge sign up above the interactive PS Move area (look for a small video touch panel).
I picked up PS Move Heroes, Move Charger, Move Shooting Attachment and a Nav Controller for $50ish.

Call your local store and just have them do a price scan over the phone
and the sale price will come up. I grabbed a sharpshooter for 50% off
here in hot ass Plano Tx.

Some stores might not know about it, but this is definitely in store as well. Motion controller and PlayStation Move Heroes both scanned at the discounted price, didn't even need to be totaled first.

Sorry if this has been asked but does the 50% apply to used accessories as well? I'm assuming this is for new only but I figured it's worth asking. Either way I will grab a navigation controller and maybe another motion controller.

Thanks, OP!

The site shows the discount in cart, but not during checkout.

I ran up to my GS around the corner and got the discounts for everything there!

SWEET!

TMG

Can someone tell me if I can cancel my online order ala Amazon when I find these in store? And not be charged etc...

This is seriously enraging, I called all of my gamestops' in Lincoln, NE and asked them to ring up the items and press total but the updated price never showed up. I believe their probably not even ringing them up and just stating the price they see in their database. I hate going into the store and seeming like a douche but I guess that's the only I can get this promotion.

[quote name='the8055']This is seriously enraging, I called all of my gamestops' in Lincoln, NE and asked them to ring up the items and press total but the updated price never showed up. I believe their probably not even ringing them up and just stating the price they see in their database. I hate going into the store and seeming like a douche but I guess that's the only I can get this promotion.[/QUOTE]

Why get enraged? It's been reported several times by many CAGs now. Stop complaining about employees earning minimum wage. Go to the store or purchase online.
Stop calling. It's already been confirmed more than a few times.

yea this is not online only. Every Store I checked has this sign up. I have a picture of it if you need, but can't figure out how to attach it to this post lol

[quote name='kouleefoh']yea this is not online only. Every Store I checked has this sign up. I have a picture of it if you need, but can't figure out how to attach it to this post lol[/QUOTE]

you need to upload it to photobucket (or any similar site) and then use the direct link to post it to here (using the little tab that looks like a landscape)

sweet deal. the second controller stopped me from buying the move in the first place. now i can play hotd overkill when it drops with my girl

[quote name='the8055']This is seriously enraging, I called all of my gamestops' in Lincoln, NE and asked them to ring up the items and press total but the updated price never showed up. I believe their probably not even ringing them up and just stating the price they see in their database. I hate going into the store and seeming like a douche but I guess that's the only I can get this promotion.[/QUOTE]It is good to see another nebraska CAG. You will be fine if you just go in and buy. Gamestop is almost never a ymmv. The same thing happened with sports champions a few weeks ago. Just rang up 6.99.

[quote name='token2k6']wow, I just have to chime in on one of these. Phenomenal prices on the Move stuff. Do I think its dead? maybe, but didn't they say 'hundreds' of games were going to incorporate Move at E3? I don't think we've seen the last of it..but I guess retailers could kill it..[/QUOTE]they've sold near 10 million & there's only 43-45 million PS3's, it ain't going nowhere & there's rumors about incorporation into PS4 as well. What they really need is killer software for it, AAA must buy quality not casual stuff or same ol FPS stuff.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Sony's probably releasing 'new' versions of these items, which is why Gamestop is dumping the old ones for 50% off now.[/QUOTE]they want to get move into as many households as possible prior to the Oct-Dec. shopping season that way there's a "reason" to buy software. GS has has these at full price for too long so I know their stock is high.

[quote name='WV Matsui']I asked earlier but....
When would I need a second nav controller?[/QUOTE]I think you'll see more "arcade" shooters like time crisis, lethal enforcers & such which will allow 2 player action.

[quote name='dohdough']fuck! I just bought the Resistance Move Bundle on saturday!:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with the bundle. If you bought just the camera and the game retail you would spend $100 (those aren't half off). Yes you could probably get all that for a little less individually, but I decided it was easier to buy 3 copies of Move Heroes and just take the $15 TIV plus 60% at Best Buy.

awesome thread and deal, thanks. I can confirm that this is in-store as well, since I was just there. Bought that much needed 2nd Move controller so i can play with friends and family as well as finally try The Fight( 9.99 this week there)

[quote name='JP73']awesome thread and deal, thanks. I can confirm that this is in-store as well, since I was just there. Bought that much needed 2nd Move controller so i can play with friends and family as well as finally try The Fight( 9.99 this week there)[/QUOTE]

I picked up The Fight at BBV today with the B1G1. Very excited to try it out too! Just need to exchange the Nav controller for a Motion controller since I got the R3 Doomsday bundle instead of the Tiger Woods bundle.

I'm guessing my store had the sharp shooter tagged wrong but upon going in to buy one the guy said they had a used one and they were only 9.99. I picked one up for $9 after PUR but the tag definitely said PS3 Gun I'm guessing they marked it as one of the hand held things but either way thanks OP never would have gone in today if I hadn't read this and $10 bucks for plastic makes way more sense then $40

[quote name='bilbobagins3']I'm guessing my store had the sharp shooter tagged wrong but upon going in to buy one the guy said they had a used one and they were only 9.99. I picked one up for $9 after PUR but the tag definitely said PS3 Gun I'm guessing they marked it as one of the hand held things but either way thanks OP never would have gone in today if I hadn't read this and $10 bucks for plastic makes way more sense then $40[/QUOTE]
:applause:

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']nothing wrong with the bundle. If you bought just the camera and the game retail you would spend $100 (those aren't half off). Yes you could probably get all that for a little less individually, but i decided it was easier to buy 3 copies of move heroes and just take the $15 tiv plus 60% at best buy.[/quote]

60%???

[quote name='WV Matsui']60%???[/QUOTE]

Gears 3 preorder is 50% and if you have a magazine subscription, convert it to their @gamer rewards unlocked (or some BS like that) and get 10% on any trade in.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Gears 3 preorder is 50% and if you have a magazine subscription, convert it to their @gamer rewards unlocked (or some BS like that) and get 10% on any trade in.[/QUOTE]

Have you tried this? I wouldn't imagine it would stack...

[quote name='victimsofadown']Can anyone explain the games where I would require a navigation controller? I'm on the fence with this deal.[/QUOTE]

move heros uses the nav controller. I dont know about the other games. I know the shoot only needs the move controller and the fight requires two move controllers. Bowling also only needs the move controller.

My understanding is that if you don't mind the inconvenience of holding a dual shock in your left hand, you don't really need a nav controller. Is this correct?

[quote name='Brother Daz']move heros uses the nav controller. I dont know about the other games. I know the shoot only needs the move controller and the fight requires two move controllers. Bowling also only needs the move controller.[/QUOTE]

Yeah so far all the games I own don't require it... I think heavy rain might use it, but I'm not trying to spend $15 for one game...

[quote name='bilbobagins3']I'm guessing my store had the sharp shooter tagged wrong but upon going in to buy one the guy said they had a used one and they were only 9.99. I picked one up for $9 after PUR but the tag definitely said PS3 Gun I'm guessing they marked it as one of the hand held things but either way thanks OP never would have gone in today if I hadn't read this and $10 bucks for plastic makes way more sense then $40[/QUOTE]

I would guess that the gun shells are the same way they do some other accessories. For example, for some reason, they treat all Gamecube wireless controllers the same. Wavebird or a POS from Nyko or Mad Catz all are the same price used. I bought multiple Wavebirds when one store had them during a B2G1 sale on used stuff. I got 3 Wavebirds for much less than 1 was on ebay at the time. Regular used price was $17 if memory serves. I bought those then brought all my wired ones in to trade to make it even less money out of pocket.

[quote name='KotnmthKng']How did you guys get Best Buy to price match this?[/QUOTE]
Wondering this too, I have a bunch of credit at bb.

[quote name='Donkey132']Wondering this too, I have a bunch of credit at bb.[/QUOTE]
I came up to the customer service and just tell them to match it. I have 3 gamestop in the area, they looked at the picture of the ad i have on my phone, checked the website, called to check stock and matched it.

I hit a glitch in the system, it says I am getting a move controller and a navigation controller for $26.52 shipped ! I'm sure they are going to cancel it, but its worth a try

[quote name='levrin']My understanding is that if you don't mind the inconvenience of holding a dual shock in your left hand, you don't really need a nav controller. Is this correct?[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's about the half of it. I was playing No more heroes with the controller in one hand and it is not fun at all.

Thanks for the heads up OP. Picked up a nav controller and the sharpshooter for when resistance 3 gets a price drop.

i have 2 move controllers and 1 nav, along with a sharpshooter and 2 pistols that hold the navs. wondering if i should pick up another nav or 2 more moves for split screen "the fight"

how many players with house of the dead feature? and will you need the nav?

Picked up a few at my local GS.

Sharpshooter (latest blue boxed version)
Move Wand
Navi Wand
Charging base
Eyepet

They all scanned in at the sale price.

Might take the Navi and charging base back as I doubt I will need them.

haha just got off the phone with my local gamestop. The guy had no idea about the promo. Said he has adds for upcoming ones but nothing about the move. He asked me if the sports champions pack was on sale so he could get it hahaha

Incredible timing. I bought a 3D tv over the weekend and wanted to pick up KZ3 after playing the 3D demo. I wanted to take it all the way with the sharpshooter, but I was trying to find a way to avoid paying $40 for it and $30 for the navigation controller I don't have. Ended up with a used copy of the game and both accessories for about $70.

bread's done
Back