Playstation Move Accessories 50% off @ Gamestop.com

Part of me wants to buy a Move and Eye controller today and another part of me wants to wait because I will have no games to use the Move with.

Decisions :whistle2:k

[quote name='coolz481']I plan on getting Dead Space: Extraction, RE5, and Time Crisis Razing Storm soon. For those who have played them, is it better to get the shooting attachment, or the sharpshooter (or both)?[/QUOTE]

I recommend the shooting attachment for Dead Space Extraction. It feels more natural holding a gun, wrist wise, than the Move by itself. RE5, you can't really use either because you need to press buttons on the Move controller. I find the Sharpshooter to be too heavy for extended periods of time, so I don't use them that often. I have 2 Sharpshooters and 2 of the shooting attachments.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Part of me wants to buy a Move and Eye controller today and another part of me wants to wait because I will have no games to use the Move with.

Decisions :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Think about it like this. If you get the accessories now for a lower price, you can eventually wait until the games are cheaper. Even better you could rent some of the games to try them out. Just a thought.

Are gamestop employees really that spaced out? It seems like every other post has someone saying the employee doesn't know the sale is going on. I finally went into a store and bought the move items and lo and behold the clerk didn't know about it. There's a huge sign in the store with video footage of the move saying it's 50% off, how can you miss that working in such a small store?!

Regardless, the clerk was very nice about it and didn't even bother me with trying to sell me x, y and z so the experience was better than expected.

[quote name='Fearia']Id just have them scan. My local one was stupid and denied the sale until they scanned and it rang up proper.[/QUOTE]
My local one denied the sale and they had the giant ad on the wall over the $9.99 games. I pointed to it and the guy was in disbelief like I brought it into the store myself and hung it up.

Anyway it all rang up correctly and I picked up a move, navigation controller and a copy of Eye Pet and Singstar Dance. I had picked up Sports Champions when it was $6 or so used awhile back and finally got to play it and really enjoyed it. Now I can finally get around to playing Dead Space Extraction.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Part of me wants to buy a Move and Eye controller today and another part of me wants to wait because I will have no games to use the Move with.

Decisions :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
I'm sure you know but most of the move games are $9.99 also. You could pick up one of those and have a move game to play for a while.

[quote name='maxim2boobles']how the hell do i pass tutorial in the shoot? i keep spinning like a ballerina but it does not recognize my 360 motion[/QUOTE]

Try swinging the controller around your head, like you were swinging a lasso, I never have a problem activating it doing that. I have yet to try spining my whole body around

[quote name='EarthKing']Till when is the PS move and games offer valid till? Will Target/Best Buy price match?[/QUOTE]

The till website says till 10/2....till.

I've been thinking about this deal for a while. I really want to play House of the Dead: Overkill Extended Cut, but the game, plus two move controllers, and the PS Eye all add up to way too much for just one video game.

Is the PS Eye cheap anywhere, or perhaps bundled with an at least average quality game to pass the time with?

i ordered move heroes, move controller, and lights out but only got move heroes from gamestop.com . so i filed a claim with my credit card. fuck game stop

[quote name='genoboost']I've been thinking about this deal for a while. I really want to play House of the Dead: Overkill Extended Cut, but the game, plus two move controllers, and the PS Eye all add up to way too much for just one video game.

Is the PS Eye cheap anywhere, or perhaps bundled with an at least average quality game to pass the time with?[/QUOTE]

I would check Craigslist. I paid $100 for my bundle some months ago. It came with two move controllers, a nav controller, the camera, and Sports Champions. I saw some on there for around $50-60 for the camera, move controller, and Sports Champions.

Grabbed me A move controller and also a PS eye. The eye was 24.99 used and the guy at the register tried to charge me for a pre-owned controller. I told him the new was only 24.99 and he did not believe me. The other guy had to tell him...he proceeded to grab me a open merchandise move controller with an extra 10% off. I didn't like that because it felt like a gutted situation but with an extra 10% off I thought..what the heck. All I lack is a charger and an extra controller for the fight. I really want to pick up Sport Champions and may get it from best buy. Have you guys noticed it has went up at gamestop ever since this sell?...it could be just my local gamestops...

Got EyePet (New, SEALED!! I was in shock, my first sealed game purchase from Gamestop in nearly a year. Granted, it was my first in-store purchase from Gamestop in over a year!) at a local store, the guy knew about the Move controller sale but not about the game sale. Tried to push me to used games to "save some money." Also told me I was in luck because all of the controllers were on sale, then tried to sell me a used navigation controller that wasn't on sale.

So yeah, a bit spaced out.

When EyePet dropped from $40 to $10 his eyes about bugged out.

Then went to Best Buy to try to PM; I went to the closet store, which is also the biggest PITA to price match. The customer service girl was very cute and trying very hard to do a good job, then she went all CSI on me when she looked up the price differential. (Getting Playstation Move Heroes, she was fine til she figured it out was a $30 Price Match) She looked it up on their computer. Got the phone #'s to 2 Gamestops. Called both of them to confirm pricing. Drove the poor GS employees nuts "Are you sure this isn't an online only price?". Asked a coworker if they even PM Gamestop. Then asked another coworker if they PM when the price differential is so big. Asked same person if they really PM Gamestop.

I swear, what should've been a maybe 5 minute PM took me 15-20 minutes by the time she was done questioning any employee that came near her. I started thinking she was paying for this out of her pocket.

(I understand trying to stick to the policy and all that, but this was by far extremely excessive... especially the way she asked EVERYONE who came by her if she should really PM-- it was sort of like the Walmart "Match It" ad where it took everyone in the store to convince her to do it ;) )

Also, totally agree Sports Champions is the best of the Move games... although I haven't tried today's games yet. :) (I don't think either Eyepet or PS Heroes is going to change my mind but for $10 each they're good tech demos if nothing else :) )

[quote name='killa5k7']Grabbed me A move controller and also a PS eye. The eye was 24.99 used and the guy at the register tried to charge me for a pre-owned controller. I told him the new was only 24.99 and he did not believe me. The other guy had to tell him...he proceeded to grab me a open merchandise move controller with an extra 10% off. I didn't like that because it felt like a gutted situation but with an extra 10% off I thought..what the heck. All I lack is a charger and an extra controller for the fight. I really want to pick up Sport Champions and may get it from best buy. Have you guys noticed it has went up at gamestop ever since this sell?...it could be just my local gamestops...[/QUOTE]
I heard it might new at $9.99 at Gamestop as well as Sam's Club. It's really one of the must own games for the Move.

[quote name='Justin42']Got EyePet (New, SEALED!! I was in shock, my first sealed game purchase from Gamestop in nearly a year. Granted, it was my first in-store purchase from Gamestop in over a year!) at a local store, the guy knew about the Move controller sale but not about the game sale. Tried to push me to used games to "save some money." Also told me I was in luck because all of the controllers were on sale, then tried to sell me a used navigation controller that wasn't on sale.

So yeah, a bit spaced out.

When EyePet dropped from $40 to $10 his eyes about bugged out.

Then went to Best Buy to try to PM; I went to the closet store, which is also the biggest PITA to price match. The customer service girl was very cute and trying very hard to do a good job, then she went all CSI on me when she looked up the price differential. (Getting Playstation Move Heroes, she was fine til she figured it out was a $30 Price Match) She looked it up on their computer. Got the phone #'s to 2 Gamestops. Called both of them to confirm pricing. Drove the poor GS employees nuts "Are you sure this isn't an online only price?". Asked a coworker if they even PM Gamestop. Then asked another coworker if they PM when the price differential is so big. Asked same person if they really PM Gamestop.

I swear, what should've been a maybe 5 minute PM took me 15-20 minutes by the time she was done questioning any employee that came near her. I started thinking she was paying for this out of her pocket.

(I understand trying to stick to the policy and all that, but this was by far extremely excessive... especially the way she asked EVERYONE who came by her if she should really PM-- it was sort of like the Walmart "Match It" ad where it took everyone in the store to convince her to do it ;) )

Also, totally agree Sports Champions is the best of the Move games... although I haven't tried today's games yet. :) (I don't think either Eyepet or PS Heroes is going to change my mind but for $10 each they're good tech demos if nothing else :) )[/QUOTE]

I'm glad my store knows how to price match, lol. I've only done it twice, but every time is smooth as hell.

picked up a extra move controller, the red shooting gun, the shoot and bowling today. Gonna try and find another red gun tomorrow, looks like it would be best for the shoot/time crisis and HOTD that's coming out. Looks like those should be pretty fun with two players, like old school light guns in the arcade.

I purchased the PS Move Ultimate bundle. I ordered it on Monday afternoon and the controllers arrived on Wed and the shooter arrived today! Pretty quick.

Has anyone had any luck getting a hold of the CS department? I tried calling to confirm my order was broken into two shipments and could NOT get through their phone lines. It kept telling me to call back.

[quote name='hollowfreak']Does what have hdmi? The PS3, yes, the PSeye, no ... It's a USB cam/mic.[/QUOTE]

This was before the thread was merged....

[quote name='Justin42']Then went to Best Buy to try to PM; I went to the closet store, which is also the biggest PITA to price match. The customer service girl was very cute and trying very hard to do a good job, then she went all CSI on me when she looked up the price differential. (Getting Playstation Move Heroes, she was fine til she figured it out was a $30 Price Match) She looked it up on their computer. Got the phone #'s to 2 Gamestops. Called both of them to confirm pricing. Drove the poor GS employees nuts "Are you sure this isn't an online only price?". Asked a coworker if they even PM Gamestop. Then asked another coworker if they PM when the price differential is so big. Asked same person if they really PM Gamestop.

(I understand trying to stick to the policy and all that, but this was by far extremely excessive... especially the way she asked EVERYONE who came by her if she should really PM-- it was sort of like the Walmart "Match It" ad where it took everyone in the store to convince her to do it ;) )[/QUOTE]

Ya, I had that happen with EyePet. Went to price match it, cashier got supervisor who argued. Called GameStop, told me they said it was $20 not $10. I then called the same GameStop, talked to the manager; he apologized for whoever answered before and waited on the phone with me till the supervisor was done with another customer (because he was so certain he was right that he felt he was done helping me). They then reluctantly price matched and I was on my way AFTER 30 MINS.

bread's done
Back