Playstation Network Summer Sale. (Expires 8-9-2010)

Rouzhokuu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
-PS3

Fat Princess – $7.49 sale; $14.99 reg.
PixelJunk Shooter – $4.99 sale; $9.99 reg.
Groovin’ Blocks – $4.99 sale; $9.99 reg.
Madden NFL Arcade – $7.49 sale; $14.99 reg.
Wakeboarding HD – $7.49 sale; $14.99 reg.

-PSP

The Eye of Judgment Legends – $14.99 sale; $29.99 reg.
echoshift – $7.49 sale; $14.99 reg.
Patchwork Heroes – $4.99 sale; $9.99 reg.
Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars – $14.99 sale; $29.99 reg.
Lunar Silver Star Harmony – $14.99 sale; $29.99 reg.

-minis

Tetris – $4.99 sale; $9.99 reg.
Dracula Undead Awakenings – $2.49 sale; $4.99 reg.
Monsters Probably Stole My Princess – $2.49 sale; $4.99 reg.
Zombie Tycoon – $2.49 sale; $4.99 reg.
Bloons – $1.49 sale; $2.99 reg.

Expires Monday, August 9, 2010.

Put those discounted PSN cards to work!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010...t-princess-pixeljunk-chinatown-wars-and-more/

Too bad Crash Commando isn't on this list, it's the best PSN game by far, blows FP out the window. I think it's only $5 or 9.99 too.

thanks for the post op i missed out on the last pjs sale cause i wasnt sure if id like it then played the demo and was pissed i didnt get it when i could have.

Awesome sale. Might get PJ Shooter.

BTW anyone play Patchwork Heroes? I played the demo on PSP and thought it was kind of neat. $4.99 doesn't sound bad at all for it.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']What discounted PSN cards???[/QUOTE]

K-Mart has a few deals. $20 gift card when you buy $50 PSN card or (Better deal) $10 gift card with $20 PSN card

Thanks for the update OP, I'm in the same boat as the guy that missed out on the Pixel Junk deal, I've been meaning to get Shooter for a long while. While I am sure it's worth the full price, there is a good reason why I visit a website called Cheap Ass Gamer.

[quote name='def PD']Anyone have Patchwork Heroes and can give a quick review/synopsis on what they think about it?[/QUOTE]

I have it and imo it is a blast, I really dont have the time to right a full review but I think almost anyone will/would enjoy it. The art style is unique and the goal of the game is very simple

NFL Arcade is a blast, and I don't even care for American football. It's good for the price, but you can also get a code for it for pre-ordering Madden 11 at Best Buy. So that might be better if you have someone who might like it, or if you're interested in Madden 11.

Can anybody vouch for Tetris, Dracula, or Groovin' Blocks' fun factors? Fat Princess is a must have at that price, IMO. You can get that AND the Fat Roles DLC for less than the regular cost of the game. Win.

Monsters (probably) stole my princesss also looks like fun, albeit a short game. $2.49 sounds about right for it.

I want so many games! If only Sony Rewards had PSN vouchers in stock :(

has this sale started already and if so where do i go to find the sale priced items? i looked up pjs and its still listed as 9.99.

[quote name='beane316']Can anybody vouch for Tetris, Dracula, or Groovin' Blocks' fun factors? Fat Princess is a must have at that price, IMO. You can get that AND the Fat Roles DLC for less than the regular cost of the game. Win.[/QUOTE]

Groovin Blocks is a bit like Lumines though you score better if you drop blocks to the beat. thought it was pretty fun, 5 dollars is the right price for it

[quote name='lokizz']has this sale started already and if so where do i go to find the sale priced items? i looked up pjs and its still listed as 9.99.[/QUOTE]

It will start when the PSN Store updates tomorrow (usually around 6-7 p.m. Eastern) and last until either midnight Pacific on the 9th, or until the store updates again on Aug. 10.

Also for those looking at Madden Arcade, if you pre-order Madden NFL 11 at Best Buy ($5) you get a code to download Madden Arcade for free. Depending on your morality/Best Buy staff, you can cancel the pre-order and have paid nothing for the game. If you go that route, you may want to wait until a few days after the game comes out and just say you got it somewhere else.

Or you could just say you bought Madden Arcade for $5.

Do you DL these from your PSP or do you have to get a code for these on the PSN website? Kinda confused.

Don't see the prices on my PSP yet.

God i hate this ... ive had 20$ credit on my account forever ....i either have the game that are on sale or they suck ... how bout PSN gets up to date with XBLA so we can have some decent games for a change i mean WTF where is blacklight i'm still waiting! Ended up purchasing section 8 for 5 bucks so i'm playing that for now ....... gotta love how 360 gets nice xbla exclusives like shadow complex...but F**king PSN puts out Hamster Ball WTF! I'm trying to be a PS3 fan Boy but Sony really making me and many others turn away. Thanx for the post OP:bouncy:, If i i didnt already own Fat princess i would have got that at that price!! I'm going to pass on the rest though.:no:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='destro4eva']Do you DL these from your PSP or do you have to get a code for these on the PSN website? Kinda confused.

Don't see the prices on my PSP yet.[/QUOTE]

They will show up when the PSN Store updates tomorrow night. OP/mods could you add that to the post? Second time this has been asked in the last 30 minutes.

[quote name='Remeard']K-Mart has a few deals. $20 gift card when you buy $50 PSN card or (Better deal) $10 gift card with $20 PSN card.[/QUOTE]This is wrong. You do not get any gift cards. You get coupons. The values are correct, though.

[quote name='MSUHitman']It will start when the PSN Store updates tomorrow (usually around 6-7 p.m. Eastern) and last until either midnight Pacific on the 9th, or until the store updates again on Aug. 10.

Also for those looking at Madden Arcade, if you pre-order Madden NFL 11 at Best Buy ($5) you get a code to download Madden Arcade for free. Depending on your morality/Best Buy staff, you can cancel the pre-order and have paid nothing for the game. If you go that route, you may want to wait until a few days after the game comes out and just say you got it somewhere else.

Or you could just say you bought Madden Arcade for $5.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info man i hope its even cheaper for plus members that would be sweet.

Darn, I was really hoping for Super Stardust HD Bundle to go on sale... since this game has never been on sale (not including the current PSN+ discount) in the US for the past 3 years.

Anyways, how's Monsters (probably) stole my princesss? Does it have replay value? I hear it's a really short (like 10 minutes to beat)

Madden Arcade is decent, it's worth 7.50. It's a trimmed down version of the old Street and Tour games. I believe Exhibition is the only single player mode though, no season and no stat tracking so if you don't plan on playing online you might want to pass on it.

Sadly, I'd also like to get Calling All Cars, but since I read they took out the online aspect...there is no way I'm dishing out $10 but for $5, I'm losery enough to buy!

[quote name='sotc1988']Is Pixeljunk shooter worth it? I was disappointed by Eden.[/QUOTE]

totally worth 5 bucks, one of the best PSN exclusives IMO, I think there's a demo now for it

I had the biggest problem adding a credit card to psn, and now that it has expired, it won't let me add another! I know I am putting in the correct address, and it keeps telling me it's wrong!?! Has anyone found a fix for this? This was years ago, I thought they would have fixed this by now! By the way, I am not just some retard who is entering my address wrong, I have written it every single way, even the address on my credit statements. It's driving me crazy!

[quote name='cheko']God i hate this ... ive had 20$ credit on my account forever ....i either have the game that are on sale or they suck ... how bout PSN gets up to date with XBLA so we can have some decent games for a change i mean WTF where is blacklight i'm still waiting! Ended up purchasing section 8 for 5 bucks so i'm playing that for now ....... gotta love how 360 gets nice xbla exclusives like shadow complex...but F**king PSN puts out Hamster Ball WTF! I'm trying to be a PS3 fan Boy but Sony really making me and many others turn away.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Even though I feel stupid for responding to your post, I believe it's my duty to stick up for all the great games on PSN.

I think you need to open your eyes and/or get a clue. Have you tried any of the PixelJunk games? How about Flower? Super Stardust HD? Everyday Shooter? Fat Princess? I could go on and on.

And if you have $20 to spend, why only look at exclusives? PSN and XBLA share many of the same great games. Or what about all the great PSOne games (Crash, Spyro, Syphon Filter, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid, etc.).

Ya' know what? Nevermind. As a proud PS3 owner, I'd prefer you just stick to your 360.

*JEESH*

[quote name='deviousnaraku']Anyways, how's Monsters (probably) stole my princesss? Does it have replay value? I hear it's a really short (like 10 minutes to beat)[/QUOTE]

The game is short if your only goal is to complete the levels, not to do well on them. If you are the type that likes to 100% stuff, or enjoys setting high scores, this game is for you. The whole game is jumping up, that is literally all there is to it, but I still really enjoyed it for 2.50 (got it during the spring fever sale). Check it out if it interests you, the least you will get out of it is a cheap laugh.

O think you can still get Madden Arcade for free if you preorder Madden 2011 at Best Buy then return the preorder later. The code is in the box. ALSO EVERYONE BUY PATCHWORK HEROES!

[quote name='AwRy108']Wow. Even though I feel stupid for responding to your post, I believe it's my duty to stick up for all the great games on PSN.

I think you need to open your eyes and/or get a clue. Have you tried any of the PixelJunk games? How about Flower? Super Stardust HD? Everyday Shooter? Fat Princess? I could go on and on.

And if you have $20 to spend, why only look at exclusives? PSN and XBLA share many of the same great games. Or what about all the great PSOne games (Crash, Spyro, Syphon Filter, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid, etc.).

Ya' know what? Nevermind. As a proud PS3 owner, I'd prefer you just stick to your 360.

*JEESH*[/QUOTE]

Deathspank is a really good game and has been out on PSN at the same time as Xbla.

[quote name='AwRy108']Wow. Even though I feel stupid for responding to your post, I believe it's my duty to stick up for all the great games on PSN.

*JEESH*[/QUOTE]

will do ...as long as sony keeps lagging behind with delays, features , add-ons, game downloads, exclusives trust me 360 will be getting my money's support...and as a once proud ps2 owner i have yet to see what direction ps3 is heading ...guess im going to have to wait til next year for new socom 4, killzone 3 because this year i don't see anything worth my time except for maybe littlebigplanet 2. Don't get mad at me for stating that ps3 should boost forward I mean give me a break i cant even do cross media chat without getting plus. If i weren't a ps3 supporter i wouldn't complain on Sony. The ps3 far exceeds the 360 hardware wise with the graphics but with half as many exclusives what am i suppose to do. O BTW Flower , pixal junk lmao these are the games your coming at me with...come on gimme a break...it's alright though i'm not going to get into a fight over this i want more and better off PSN that all and i am sure they can do it if they would forget about being more like the wii.

bread's done
Back