PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership $34.79, Xbox Game Pass 3 Month Membership (2 Month Ultimate) $8.99 and much more at CDKeys

kobe92

CAGiversary!
All deals below are digital and works for both US/CA:

PS4

Xbox One

PC

Note: Codes will be delivered via email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update - New Xbox One Discounts

* Minecraft for $5.89
* Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition for $35.59

Update:

• All prices updated.
  • Fallout 4: Game of the Year (PC) is now available for low price.
  • Great price for Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition
  • Lowest price for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition (XB1) so far.

Here's a real answer:

A 3 month Game Pass code will convert to a 2 month Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

Now look up how much time you have left on your current subscription, and figure it out yourself!

we-believe-in-you-message-clip-art-vector_csp36673864.jpg

Also worth noting that the HZD Frozen Wilds DLC by itself has been $5 on the PSN store at its lowest, so 5.79 for the Complete edition is pretty good.

Update:

• All prices are updated.
  • Great price on PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership, Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition and God of War.

Has anyone pre-ordered from them before? I might get DOOM for $40 as long as the code comes on release day.

*Edit* Nevermind. The codes are for the Middle East.

XBOX Game Pass (Non-trial) 3 Month codes are $9.19

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/3-month-xbox-game-pass-xbox-one

I just bought a ton and upgraded the lot to ultimate. Covered for three years now! :D
This is for, but I'm really upset.. bought 2 because it's the limit to purchase at a time, but since I have ultimate, it have me an option to convert it to two months of ultimate.. pretty upset. If anyone wants my codes for the same price, let me know.

This is for, but I'm really upset.. bought 2 because it's the limit to purchase at a time, but since I have ultimate, it have me an option to convert it to two months of ultimate.. pretty upset. If anyone wants my codes for the same price, let me know.

Here's a real answer:

A 3 month Game Pass code will convert to a 2 month Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

Now look up how much time you have left on your current subscription, and figure it out yourself!

we-believe-in-you-message-clip-art-vector_csp36673864.jpg
i Heart INdie, as disappointing as it is for you that's how GPU is set up now. 3 months of XBL Gold converts to just 1 month of GPU. Considering 3 months of GPU costs $45, it's a good deal (to me anyway). Maybe look at it this way, you got 3 months of GPU at a discounted price plus a free month for turning on recurring billing. Hopefully this helps. :)

Note: I put a spoiler tag on part of Touch3's reply to someone else because it has nothing to do with my reply, lol.

If you look at what a month of ultimate runs normally, two months for ~$9 is a good deal imo

Update:

• Added few PC games.
  • All prices are now updated.
  • Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition is now for lowest price ever.

I have a feeling HZD and GOW will both be on PS plus this year.
I suspect my purchasing 3 copies of each will be the signal Sony has been waiting for to do exactly that. So, if you get both next month, you're welcome.

Game pass won't stop adding things for me to play and it upsets me for some reason. That being said I had three years since they started the conversions and I shouldn't be considering adding more.

I wanted another 2 months of game pass ultimate but keep getting a "Your payment was declined by the payment processor" message. Tried 2 different cards. 

Dunno if I'm having the problem you two are, but it seems similar.

Was following a different CAG thread, and folks told me don't buy GPU 3-month cards, cause you can only use one for a "first time trial".  Instead, they suggested the 3-month codes that you could "stack" or whatever.  I bought 6 codes, and went to redeem them yesterday.

Maybe my mistake was not using my GPU 14-day code from MS "first", after they cancelled my 5 cent a day plan.  But when I went to redeem it, it said it would convert any Gold months to GPU - month for month.  So I thought if I could add all 6-cards first, then do the 14-day GPU upgrade, all the months would be upgraded.  No dice.  I could enter ONE of my 6 codes, but the next code wouldn't apply.

I went ahead and used the 14-day code at that point, and it upgraded the single code to GPU, added a month for turning on "auto payments", and Iooked good.  But I still couldn't use additional codes.  I posted in the other thread, but got no replies.  Worried, I turned to CDKeys.

I explained how I'd been reading posts here, folks had explained 6 codes should convert to GPU, and how I'd tried it but it didn't work for me.  By the time I woke up this morning, they'd completely refunded 2 of the 3 purchases I made, and they said I'd have a refund for 1 of the 2 cards that didn't work in the 3rd purchase within 48 hours.  It wasn't a lot of money, it was just upsetting it didn't work, and I was really happy with their customer service.  Wrote them back and told them as much.

Dunno if I just messed up, and my apologies if I was thick and did something wrong.  But CDKeys get a big thumbs up from me for taking care of me!

Sounds like you just got some bad codes, which can happen. And CD Keys did the right thing and refunded you. Sometimes key reselling can be hit or miss, but CDKeys tries to keep it as legit as possible.

You had the right idea, you shouldn't have converted to GPU until you had all your codes in, but you'll survive, you just don't get as much now if you by 3 month GP codes.

For reference, I bought 2, 3 month codes, and converted them in to 4months of GPU, for less than $20, which is a pretty good value.

Many thanks for the reply Tebunker.  Does make me wonder if I'd tried any of the other codes from the other two purchases... if they might not have worked where the 2nd key in my first purchase failed.  But you know what, I've got 4 months of GPU for about $10 at the moment, and I'll decide later if I want to try buying some more keys or what.  Fact is, as GREAT as GPU is, since I played Football Manager 19 with it, I've become addicted to FM20, eventually finding the Touch version I have on my iPad is my favorite.  And more recently FIFA 20, which I play in career mode, because buying cards for Ultimate Team that expire, and I don't really understand how it all works other than you have to throw money at the game... that's just not for me.  :(

Gears of war : ultimate edition - $2.69 very very great price 
o.png

Update:

• All prices are now up to date.
  • Lowest price for Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition & God of War.

Update:

• Xbox Game Pass 3 Month Membership (2 Month Ultimate), Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition, and Minecraft are now available for very low prices.
  • Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition & God of War still on sale.

Everything I just type got deleted.  I'll try once more but NOW I"M ANGRY!!!

I bought one more for those Game Pass 3-month codes.  Figured for $9, I'd see if I could add time to my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account like you all say I can.  Only I paid the $9, tried to apply the code to my account, and got a message about "trial" codes only being 1 per account.  I did NOT buy the Game Pass Ultimate code, but the Game Pass 3-month membershiip immediately mentioned above... so NO IDEA what I did wrong.  I've emailed CDKeys explaining the whole thing, and explaining I'm still waiting on a refund of one of my codes from last week, and now this $9 purchase that didn't work.  :(

Everything I just type got deleted. I'll try once more but NOW I"M ANGRY!!!

I bought one more for those Game Pass 3-month codes. Figured for $9, I'd see if I could add time to my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account like you all say I can. Only I paid the $9, tried to apply the code to my account, and got a message about "trial" codes only being 1 per account. I did NOT buy the Game Pass Ultimate code, but the Game Pass 3-month membershiip immediately mentioned above... so NO IDEA what I did wrong. I've emailed CDKeys explaining the whole thing, and explaining I'm still waiting on a refund of one of my codes from last week, and now this $9 purchase that didn't work. :(
It seems that you got the wrong code. Some codes being sent for this deal are for new accounts/subscribers only. You should get a refund like others without any issue.

I will remove this deal from list until it gets fixed.

Still waiting on my code for HZD complete from my order yesterday morning.  They made sure to take the money out of my paypal account immediately, but I have gotten no other emails...

No response to my request for help from CDkeys either.  This is my first time dealing with them and am starting to regret it.

Still waiting on my code for HZD complete from my order yesterday morning. They made sure to take the money out of my paypal account immediately, but I have gotten no other emails...

No response to my request for help from CDkeys either. This is my first time dealing with them and am starting to regret it.
Check your spam folder. My keys from here always end up flagged as spam.

It seems that you got the wrong code. Some codes being sent for this deal are for new accounts/subscribers only. You should get a refund like others without any issue.

I will remove this deal from list until it gets fixed.
Thanks man. Just couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong if it worked for EVERYONE else. :(

Update:

Another sale by CDKeys started today and a lot of games are on sale including:

• God of War
  • Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition
  • Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition (Xbox One)
  • Gears 5 (Xbox One/PC)
  • DOOM (PC)
  • Mad Max (PC)

I got all my refunds from CDKeys.  They may not be perfect, but they've been truly wonderful for me.  Taking care of every issue, even when I'm not sure if it's my fault, and I get what I paid for or refunds.  Just wish we could sort out whatever we need to, to know Game Pass codes will convert to Game Pass Ultimate time.  Oh well.

Update:

Another sale by CDKeys started today and a lot of games are on sale including:

• God of War
  • Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition
  • Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition (Xbox One)
  • Gears 5 (Xbox One/PC)
  • DOOM (PC)
  • Mad Max (PC)
Great price for both HZD and God of War, thanks OP

bread's done
Back