PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership $34.79, Xbox Game Pass 3 Month Membership (2 Month Ultimate) $8.99 and much more at CDKeys

kobe92

CAGiversary!
All deals below are digital and works for both US/CA:

PS4

Xbox One

PC

Note: Codes will be delivered via email.

Last edited by a moderator:
how do you convert the 3 month PC xbox game pass to ultimate? Do you have to already have it beforehand or can you pay for 1 month on xbox and it'll auto convert / add 2 months ultimate on to it? Just confused by the wording if anyone can lay it out for a moron. Thnx  

edit: and then that only really saves like $2 from the 3 month ultimate one correct? (still a savings but not much so leaves me further confused) 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try to help, but haven't had much luck myself fyi.  Here goes...

So you setup your account for GPU.  Whether that's through a 3-month card from CDKeys or wherever.  But you want to be setup and USING GPU before you add any more "time".

If you look on CDKeys (just an example), their 3-month GPU cards are for new acocunt "trials" only.  So you can't add those to your existing Game Pass Ultimate subscription.  So that's where folks were suggesting you buy the 3-month Game Pass codes for $9-$10, and while they don't redeem for 3 full months of GPU, it's supposed to be the cheaper way to add GPU time to that subscription.

However, I tried that, and the codes I got from CDKeys wouldn't add time. They said something about only being good for a trial, despite NOT being the GPU keys that were known to have issues.  Dunno if MS found that "work around" and closed it, only know I bought several CDKeys codss, but only the first one I redeemed worked.  (Emailed CDKeys about what happened, and they refunded EVERY code I didn't use... top notch company.)

The theory is if you buy 3-month Xbox Live / Gold cards... I THINK those will add on.  But with all the trouble I had above, I haven't tried it yet.  And those will redeem for less time than the GP cards do.  (Someone will correct me if I've got that wrong.)

Hope that helps!

The GPU is wonky because some codes are being used for existing members.

If you're not a current member of GPU, you can use 1 (One) new account or trial code. Anything after that has to be a standard GPU code OR you can buy the vanilla Game Pass codes to do a redeem conversion. A 3 (Three) month Game Pass code will convert to 2 (Two) months of GPU. When you attempt to redeem these codes, a window or notification will alert you to the conversion rate and ask if you wish to continue. Doing so gives you the GPU and with the 3 month Game Pass codes going for cheap, it is a way more cost effective way to extend the GPU out to 3 (Three) years.

The caveat is you must make sure the codes you are using are the correct ones. As long as you are stacking Game Pass to GPU, you shouldn't run into any problems. Unless of course you try using trial codes on top of each other

thanks for all the info guys. I'm not currently an active GPU subscriber but I was in the past, will that give me any issues? I was gonna buy 1 month game pass at the regular rate ($14.99 or whatever I can find a deal on it for) and then get a 3 month game pass (non ultimate) to add 2 months. This should work this way right?

Not sure if someone who works with/for the site actually post on here, but just in case: Any ideas on when The Walking Dead VR will come back In Stock?

So, Iet me start by saying I have no idea myself.  This is simply what I read this morning.

The 3-month Game Pass Ultimate cards are "on sale" (?) for $24.99 on Amazon.com.  Given my trouble redeeming more than one MS Game Pass 3-month card, the way other folks said worked fine for them, then Kobe mentioned (I think I'm getting this right) that some codes might be able to be redeemed that way, and others not.

In the Q&A on Amazon, someone said you can only redeem one Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code at a time, and when one code "expires", you can then add another GPU code to activate the next 3 months.   Obviously, that's not how most codes have worked before.  But if that's all it is, and I need to buy a few, save them, and redeem them as needed... well. THAT'S easy enough.

Question is... can anyone confirm that?

So, Iet me start by saying I have no idea myself. This is simply what I read this morning.

The 3-month Game Pass Ultimate cards are "on sale" (?) for $24.99 on Amazon.com. Given my trouble redeeming more than one MS Game Pass 3-month card, the way other folks said worked fine for them, then Kobe mentioned (I think I'm getting this right) that some codes might be able to be redeemed that way, and others not.

In the Q&A on Amazon, someone said you can only redeem one Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code at a time, and when one code "expires", you can then add another GPU code to activate the next 3 months. Obviously, that's not how most codes have worked before. But if that's all it is, and I need to buy a few, save them, and redeem them as needed... well. THAT'S easy enough.

Question is... can anyone confirm that?
Just removed the deal since it is a bit cheaper on Amazon now.

As for stacking, I just checked reviews and Q/A on Amazon. A lot of customers stated that you can stack up to 3 years (36 months).

Just removed the deal since it is a bit cheaper on Amazon now.

As for stacking, I just checked reviews and Q/A on Amazon. A lot of customers stated that you can stack up to 3 years (36 months).
Hmmm. And yet with all my attempts, I had ZERO luck. WHY WON'T IT WORK FOR ME??? :(

I kinda like GPU, but I don't intend to pay $15/month for it.

Hmmm. And yet with all my attempts, I had ZERO luck. WHY WON'T IT WORK FOR ME??? :(

I kinda like GPU, but I don't intend to pay $15/month for it.
Contact support for refund or wait till your subscription is over and renew again.

Contact support for refund or wait till your subscription is over and renew again.
Actually, I hadn't tried Amazon. I ended up trying NewEgg yesterday, and those worked! I got an message about my account not being GPU, which is most definately was, when I entered the first code, but it said it "converted" it or whatever... and I now have GPU through the end of next March. I suppose at some point I might try the CDKeys codes one more time, to see if that is resolved. But with any luck, the GPU 3-month codes from NewEgg or elsewhere will remain cheap. I tried going back to NewEgg and buying more codes at $22.99 for 3-months, but it can see I already did that. Next promo maybe. ;)

bread's done
Back