Playstation Plus 12 month membership $39.99 (normally $49.99) @EBAY

iamthekiller

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I received a Playstation Plus 3 month membership for my birthday and now I'm hooked. Free games every other week, 24-hour trials of full releases, discounts, cloud game saves, and betas.. and it now extends to the Vita as well.

Note that this is an eBay buy-it-now for 12 stackable 1-month codes. You can stack additional months at any time, and they tack onto the end of your subscription: PlayStation Plus - 12 month (12 30-day codes) Subscription Code

One year normally sells for $49.99 ($4.16/month) or 3 months for $17.99 ($5.99/month). The $39.99 12-month comes out to $3.33/month.

Here are the current free offerings:
psplusdec2012.jpg

http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-plus/

Target GC deal isn't really $10 off (at least not off of $50 - it's $10 off of more than $60, perhaps a fair bit more than $60), but still not a bad option.

[quote name='crunchewy']Target GC deal isn't really $10 off (at least not off of $50 - it's $10 off of more than $60, perhaps a fair bit more than $60), but still not a bad option.[/QUOTE]

???? spend $50 and they hand you a $10 Gift card, how it that $60?

HMMM, can one use the $50 playstation network card to renew your palystation +?
If so, Amazon is giving a $5 credit towards future game purchase...
So possibly, get the FB facebook $5 credit code,
buy the PS network card $50 ($45 with FB code) + (with future -$5)
and renew...

just a lil more time for another $5...
I admit to being an Amazon junky...

[quote name='donut']???? spend $50 and they hand you a $10 Gift card, how it that $60?

HMMM, can one use the $50 playstation network card to renew your palystation +?
If so, Amazon is giving a $5 credit towards future game purchase...
So possibly, get the FB facebook $5 credit code,
buy the PS network card $50 ($45 with FB code) + (with future -$5)
and renew...

just a lil more time for another $5...
I admit to being an Amazon junky...[/QUOTE]

I don't think that Amazon code works on digital content like PSN cards.

[quote name='mrclutch']To answer one of your questions You can use a 50 buck card to pay for PS Plus.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, so with one more step, Amazon is $40 (i'm confident the $5 FB promo code WILL work)...
but I was not charged tax last year at Target (shop there a bunch)...
so with the coupon/$10 GC... $40 there also (IMO... yes you do need to spend $50 upfront) ....

ooooo and what if Target would pm the TRU 10% off and buy the psn $50 card for $45.... lol the possibilities! damn, wish I bought more than 3 of these PS+ year cards on sale at Target last year.... bah sold them to coworkers for the deal...ah well, they were happy....

[quote name='chimpmeister']Crappy way to rationalize buying promo codes; if people keep scamming Sony, there won't be any great services like PS+ in the future. They make no money from this kind of trash. Sad that you don't care about it, I guess you weren't brought up to recognize how wrong stealing really is.[/QUOTE]

Stealing? Do you know how much money i've spent on PS+ this year? hundreds of dollars because of those discounts.

[quote name='donut']???? spend $50 and they hand you a $10 Gift card, how it that $60?[/QUOTE]

Because you need to buy at least $10 more worth of stuff to actually "get" the $10 off. It's, at best, $10 off of $60. Not $10 off of $50. And it's basically impossible to get it to be exactly $60 so it's going to be $10 off of more than $60.

Reason it's impossible: you need to spend $50 or more to get the gift card, but nothing is exactly $50. $49.99 isn't enough. You need to spend more than $50 just to get the gift card. Then you've got a $10 gift card but it's impossible to find anything for exactly $10 (let alone something you want), so you're going to have to buy something worth more than $10.

[quote name='crunchewy']Because you need to buy at least $10 more worth of stuff to actually "get" the $10 off. It's, at best, $10 off of $60. Not $10 off of $50. And it's basically impossible to get it to be exactly $60 so it's going to be $10 off of more than $60.

Reason it's impossible: you need to spend $50 or more to get the gift card, but nothing is exactly $50. $49.99 isn't enough. You need to spend more than $50 just to get the gift card. Then you've got a $10 gift card but it's impossible to find anything for exactly $10 (let alone something you want), so you're going to have to buy something worth more than $10.[/QUOTE]

lol fair enough $49.99 plus a banana?
Receive a $10 GC to spend on anything.....:roll:
anything you might buy in a normal day/week (you don't have to spend it right away)... unless mommy/daddy buy everything else a Target sells for ya....

buy meh, I'm gonna see if they'll pm TRU later tonight on a $50 PSN card (since there is no tax, I'll be at $35 (IMO....)

[quote name='Thrinn']The rumors seem to suggest Sony is stepping away from the Cell processor in the PS4. It seem that there's little to no chance that the PS4 will be backwards compatible with the PS3 out of the box.[/QUOTE]

I hope that is not the case, otherwise then it will be years before I jump ship cause of the backlog :whistle2:#

[quote name='chimpmeister']1) Buying codes from some scumbag on Ebay doesn't benefit Sony at all. Especially since they were SUPPOSED to be FREE 1-month promo codes.

2) Ebay doesn't allow "code-emailed" auctions for this very reason, but their enforcement is weak at best.

3) Sometimes these "code-only" auctions, or websites (of which there are plenty as well), use exploits or steal the codes; again just stealing from Sony and MS.

4) Supporting this kind of theft is just going to assure that things like PS+, which has huge benefits (free games, huge discounts, etc.) will be scaled back or eliminated.

No matter how you "rationalize" it being OK, it isn't. If we all want benefits like PS+ to continue, we shouldn't support these kinds of sleazy auctions/websites. If you don't care, by all means go for it. I won't.[/QUOTE]
Sigh...
1) Neither does using the free codes as intended.
2)False, Ebay doesn't allow these type of sales because it's impossible to verify if someone used the code before or after it was sent. So it's too easy to scam someone.
3) If so then MS or Sony needs to step up their security. If these sellers can do it so can a lot of other people and that'll hurt Sony a lot more than me purchasing a year of PS+ off this guy.
4. They make more than enough off of the people who buy discounted games and other promotions. Plus, it gets people with multiple systems more interested in playing PS3 games. Seriously, I only used my PS3 as a blu-ray player for a solid year before I got PS+. (And I bought my PS3 used so they didn't even earn that off me)

[quote name='donut']lol fair enough $49.99 plus a banana?
Receive a $10 GC to spend on anything.....:roll:
anything you might buy in a normal day/week (you don't have to spend it right away)... unless mommy/daddy buy everything else a Target sells for ya....

buy meh, I'm gonna see if they'll pm TRU later tonight on a $50 PSN card (since there is no tax, I'll be at $35 (IMO....)[/QUOTE]

Or buy a $50 psn money card and buy it from Sony without the need of a banana. Also these were $35 last month with a magazine coupon from bb.

Not a good deal here imo

Will admit I'd spring for PS+ at $10 off. I hope a real deal for this pops up this holiday season. Might actually use my Vita if I had it.

[quote name='ianoid']Will admit I'd spring for PS+ at $10 off. I hope a real deal for this pops up this holiday season. Might actually use my Vita if I had it.[/QUOTE]
how are you not using your vita? do you only buy bad games?

bread's done
Back