Playstation Rewards program is back!

Got mine yesterday too, LOL @ Aviators.

They tried to mess the UPC up on my game but all they did was scratch the plastic, upc is fully intact lol.

Thought I got kicked out of the program, but then saw the comment about adblocker. I see my points now, whew. I haven't received any email about the package though, guess I should check spam?

[quote name='ZombieToast']Just got mine a few minutes ago. These are probably the most expensive glasses I've ever owned.[/QUOTE]

I agree because I never bought a pair before, lol. I received mine as well.

Just sent an email because I haven't received mine yet. I'm sure it's just in transit (I've never had an issue getting my prizes), but I figure I can at least get a tracking number out of them.

Mine was waiting for me when I got home.

The aviators don't even compare to the sunglasses I already own, but at least it's nice to have a back-up pair in case mine break.
My copy of inFAMOUS 2 is almost untouched like the others. Just the slightest scratch. Very nice :D

My package came earlier today. Keeping the glasses in case I need to go to a costume party of some sort. Probably would break anyways... but free is free.

Infamous is in pretty much perfect condition. Love houseparty!

I received my prize package yesterday. The game has a very light scratch, but it is significantly better than the Playstation More Heroes scratch. The glasses are eh.

This program is amazing :whistle2:D

After Ape Escape (1 and a half weeks to go!)- I hope Resistance 3 is the prize :whistle2:D

For some reason my answer to a sponsored post isn't showing up. Guess I'm have to keep commenting. I know we only need 445, but I want to support the hell out of this awesome site!

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Mine was waiting for me when I got home.[/QUOTE]

Dood, I still haven't recieved mine. IDK why, but you always seem to get packages DAYS before I do, even though we live in the same city. What the hell?

HouseParty got back to me, and the reason my package hasn't arrived yet is what I expected. I live and work above the family business. The business was recently sold, but we're obviously in the process of now moving everything out so we're still here all the time. We put a sign up right inside the front door to inform the neighborhood of our closing. FedEx must've seen that sign and assumed the building was vacant, and returned my package.

Still going to be here for a few more weeks, so I told HP to resend it to this address; and I guess I'll just keep an eye out for our FedEx guy. I don't know if HP can designate that the building isn't vacant, but that would be pretty sweet too. Though I guess I could just have them ship to a friend's house this one time. Oh well.

[quote name='Redeema']Shouldn't you also put on the sign, any packages can be left here (where ever they need to go) to avoid any confusion?[/QUOTE]

Will have to now. USPS and UPS both still come in. We have a usual FedEx guy, I just assumed he'd come in too. A little naive to assume that, it appears. :)

[quote name='popular penguin']Dood, I still haven't recieved mine. IDK why, but you always seem to get packages DAYS before I do, even though we live in the same city. What the hell?[/QUOTE]

Truthfully I have no idea why. I always thought that packages got to me really slowly as everyone around here got them much sooner than I did. You may be the one person in this whole damn city who gets packages slower than I do. I didn't think it was possible.

Why can't i find the "sponsored Posts" link ?
I found them last week. Guess I'm having a senior momemt. lol
I followed the link from the OP but see nothing on the right side of the page.
grrr:cry:

[quote name='thunder_gamer']How did people get up to 660? I still only saw two polls[/QUOTE]

A third poll was added later on. Go the polls tab to find all 3 sitting together.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']A third poll was added later on. Go the polls tab to find all 3 sitting together.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for replying. But when I checked, it was still two polls. Oh well, it does not matter that much anyway.

Thanks though.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Thanks for replying. But when I checked, it was still two polls. Oh well, it does not matter that much anyway.

Thanks though.[/QUOTE]

They did add in a third poll but by the time you went back to check they had already transitioned into the third week, which is at only two polls currently. Just bad timing.

Either that or you were already looking at week 3, which like I said is only at two polls as of right now.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Last week of challenges!? Here I come! I'm ready to find out what the next prize is.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking/hoping NCAA 12. My brother won it from @HeyPlaystation via Twitter last week and their tied in with HouseParty.com/Sony plus the reference on his FedEx Tracking is 520 similar to the Promo520 reference when our prizes are sent.

It's just a wild guess & a small possibility. Other than that I haven't clue what they may send next, I just hope it's not the Resistance 1&2 bundle.

I hope it is the Resistance bundle; that'd save me a little bit of money. NCAA would never get played if they sent it to me. Thankfully for me, it won't happen because it's not a Sony game.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I hope it is the Resistance bundle; that'd save me a little bit of money. NCAA would never get played if they sent it to me. Thankfully for me, it won't happen because it's not a Sony game.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to have the free Resistance 3 exclusive Capelli SRPA Multiplayer Skin but as far as Resistance 1 & 2 I have no interest in those having finished both way back when they released(Resistance released in Nov. 2006 & Resistance 2 in Nov. 2008). Plus their rated Mature and I'm not sure if Sony/HouseParty would send the Dual Pack.

[quote name='retail sucks']I was thinking/hoping NCAA 12. My brother won it from @HeyPlaystation via Twitter last week and their tied in with HouseParty.com/Sony plus the reference on his FedEx Tracking is 520 similar to the Promo520 reference when our prizes are sent.

It's just a wild guess & a small possibility. Other than that I haven't clue what they may send next, I just hope it's not the Resistance 1&2 bundle.[/QUOTE]

I would prefer Madden over NCAA. I hardly follow college football. I would still play it though because football season is right around the corner.

[quote name='retail sucks']I'd like to have the free Resistance 3 exclusive Capelli SRPA Multiplayer Skin but as far as Resistance 1 & 2 I have no interest in those having finished both way back when they released(Resistance released in Nov. 2006 & Resistance 2 in Nov. 2008). Plus their rated Mature and I'm not sure if Sony/HouseParty would send the Dual Pack.[/QUOTE]
You're right, they might not send the Resistance games because they're mature; I'm just hopeful because I've never played them. Heh. Not really expecting it to happen, though. I just hope we don't get stuck with Bleach, which is currently the only confirmed Sony game coming out next month.

[quote name='knightsmith']I'm done. just want to know what made you all go for the 990? I'ma go big or go home guy but I just wanted to know why you all did?[/QUOTE]
Most people do it to show their support, I guess. I'm doing it just in case they decide to surprise us with a special prize for anyone who maxed out. It's not likely, but it'd be nice.

[quote name='knightsmith']I'm done. just want to know what made you all go for the 990? I'ma go big or go home guy but I just wanted to know why you all did?[/QUOTE]

It hardly requires any work or dedication. 5 extra minutes to show HouseParty that I actually do care about the program and I actually do want it to continue. It's more of a why not? situation for me.

The challenge is what made me go for 990.:whistle2:\"

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I would prefer Madden over NCAA. I hardly follow college football. I would still play it though because football season is right around the corner.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have Madden pre-ordered, can't wait.

I forgot they only send Sony exclusives and for some reason I keep thinking MLB The Show is made by EA instead of Sony. It's the first baseball game I've owned this gen(I'm a football & basketball fan).

[quote name='ZombieToast']You're right, they might not send the Resistance games because they're mature; I'm just hopeful because I've never played them. Heh. Not really expecting it to happen, though. I just hope we don't get stuck with Bleach, which is currently the only confirmed Sony game coming out next month.[/QUOTE]

You can probably find both those in the bargain bin for $5-$10 each and man I just hate the "Greatest Hit" red cases, yuk. But for anyone who hasn't played them I highly recommend it. I finished both in hard mode and I'll definitely will be picking up Resistance 3 sometime shortly after release.

I'd like the Resistance games, been meaning to play them but can't bring myself to pay what they cost at most places for some reason, Resistance 1 is so old yet still like $15 most places, charging $40 for both is ridiculous.

I wonder if this trend of going from Infamous 2, which is a brand new game, to sending a downloadable mediocre game, is going to continue. I sure hope not.

bread's done
Back