Playstation Rewards program is back!

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I know that's right. That's what I do for various sites, and I always get free games. I'm going to have so many games when it's all said and done that I should build a house out of them, lol.[/QUOTE]

What other sites can you get free games from?

[quote name='warpedsoul']What other sites can you get free games from?[/QUOTE]

Anything similar for the 360 would be nice. My bro is always like where do you get that stuff free?

I hope this HP stuff lasts for next year also. Anyways more than 1 household can get on these prizes or no? I should tell my friend to sign up so he gets some free copies as well.

My package just showed up... they actually made me sign this time. That's a first.

Also kinda surprised they sent it in a bubble mailer.

So what is Gran Turismo 5XL? I looked it up on Google and it came back as an unknown rumor of a game and one site was pondering if it was a typo by Sony.

Anybody?

[quote name='warpedsoul']What other sites can you get free games from?[/QUOTE]

There's a few sites that I have. They're reward sites for Best Buy employees. Then there's the sites where we get games, accessories cheap.

[quote name='darknight88']Anything similar for the 360 would be nice. My bro is always like where do you get that stuff free?

I hope this HP stuff lasts for next year also. Anyways more than 1 household can get on these prizes or no? I should tell my friend to sign up so he gets some free copies as well.[/QUOTE]

I hope it goes next year as well.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Mine was here sitting on the porch when I got home from work around 12:30 pm

No signature required/given.[/QUOTE]

Same

So wait, was the next party date (the one where you can get LBP2 and GT5) moved to January 4th? I could've sworn I got an email saying it'll be this month.

I'm hoping that they hook us up with a bonus of the Eyepet and LBP2 as a holiday gift and that's why they have the pictures of the games on the banner. Otherwise why is the Eyepet there? LBP, I get, but the Eyepet inclusion is a little weird. That's my hope anyway.

[quote name='Redeema']I'm hoping that they hook us up with a bonus of the Eyepet and LBP2 as a holiday gift and that's why they have the pictures of the games on the banner. Otherwise why is the Eyepet there? LBP, I get, but the Eyepet inclusion is a little weird. That's my hope anyway.[/QUOTE]

That would be amazing.

[quote name='Redeema']I'm hoping that they hook us up with a bonus of the Eyepet and LBP2 as a holiday gift and that's why they have the pictures of the games on the banner. Otherwise why is the Eyepet there? LBP, I get, but the Eyepet inclusion is a little weird. That's my hope anyway.[/QUOTE]

Eh I dont see this logic nor why anyone would think this... Tiger Woods was the banner for at least a month. That prompted many to think we would get that BUNDLE. However we never got that or simply the game. Its MOST LIKELY there to make adults go "oh that would be great for my kid" same with LBP 2.

They are on the banner because those two games are on the demo disc that everyone is getting in the mail now. (even members with 0 points are getting the demo disc).
Not saying it wouldn't be an awesome surprise, but I wouldn't get my hopes up, everyone will have the demo disc to play.

[quote name='mac101010']So wait, was the next party date (the one where you can get LBP2 and GT5) moved to January 4th? I could've sworn I got an email saying it'll be this month.[/QUOTE]

I'll have to look into this. I'm curious.

[quote name='mac101010']So wait, was the next party date (the one where you can get LBP2 and GT5) moved to January 4th? I could've sworn I got an email saying it'll be this month.[/QUOTE]

This month. Not sure where you're getting January 4th from.

[quote name='Link2999']This month. Not sure where you're getting January 4th from.[/QUOTE]

1zp4dj9.jpg

Oh, didn't see that little banner. I was looking at your image for 5 minutes asking myself "What is he talking about..." then I was like "ohhhhhh". Ya, the image was just uploaded at the wrong time.

[quote name='xenozfan2']Mine required a sig but they came at 10:20 so I wasn't home. :( Now they won't come again until tuesday.[/QUOTE]
Same here. They said I can't get my package until Tuesday. Meh.

Mine required a sig, but I was playing games online so my mom got it for me.

Btw i just got another email from FedEx about another package from what I assume is HouseParty.
The description said:

"Your November PS3 prize package is now getting packed and shipped! Enjoy!"

I have no idea what it could be because I already received the demo disk and NBA 2k12. Anyone have any ideas?

Just re-read the email. Was just a message telling me the item was delivered.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SgtRamirez']I got my 330 points for the week. What are you waiting for? lol.[/QUOTE]

Where can you see your points? For some reason, it's not showing up for me at the usual spot.

Wow, this is really strange. I just realized that the Fanboy's List subscription on Adblock for Firefox was preventing the leaderboard display, so I had no clue that the December party already started. Add to that the confusion of the January 4th banner. Good thing I did the poll just for shits, so I'm still good for Tier 3.

Wait. so are we getting the Special Edition of LittleBigPlanet2 and Eyepet this month and then the GT5 XL edition in January? Or did they just change their mind on the prizes?

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Wait. so are we getting the Special Edition of LittleBigPlanet2 and Eyepet this month and then the GT5 XL edition in January? Or did they just change their mind on the prizes?[/QUOTE]

This month's prizes are: LBP2 plush, LBP2 Bookends and GT5 XL. All the talk you have seen\heard about LBP2 Special Edition and Eyepet are just referencing images on the pages. Someone pointed out earlier that this happened last month with Tiger Woods and another game displaying and not having anything to do with the prizes. As the person I am talking about mentioned it is most likely just an attempt to get the participants to get interested in other Playstation 3 games.

Woo, I got my games today instead of tomorrow. I know Fedex delivers on Mondays, so I thought it was strange that they said I would have to wait until Tuesday for a re-delivery.

I think the Gran Turismo 5XL talk is confusing. Since such an item does not seem to exist, I think we are going to simply end up with Gran Turismo 5.

@ Gamer44

That was me =P not that it matters.

@ DMC

I agree, but we've seen them do all kinds of things.

@ Sgt

I agree and was among the first to assume its Spec II. Best case it doesnt exist when we get it and ebay for a KILLER profit XD

So does Gamestop or Best Buy care about the slashes in them if I was to trade these in. Also has anyone figured out why it happens? I know its free and all but seems a little ridiculousness that 3 of my last 5 games I've received have had the slash around the bar code.

[quote name='xcefkevin']So does Gamestop or Best Buy care about the slashes in them if I was to trade these in. Also has anyone figured out why it happens? I know its free and all but seems a little ridiculousness that 3 of my last 5 games I've received have had the slash around the bar code.[/QUOTE]

It's not that it happens randomly, the purposely do it to prevent returns, etc. Gamestop and Best Buy probably don't care when you trade it in though. It's just a con of getting free games like this. Some slashes are better than others, for example my infamous 2 game was barely touched if any at all.

Yeah, i mean its free so It's hard to complain and it does make sense why they do it. It was just weird that a few games I got didn't have a slash at all and now it seems all of them do

[quote name='xcefkevin']Yeah, i mean its free so It's hard to complain and it does make sense why they do it. It was just weird that a few games I got didn't have a slash at all and now it seems all of them do[/QUOTE]

They all had it but the EA ones I thought... or thats been my exp.

Anyways they do it because many companies "shouldnt" accept them and some places will reject them. For instance Amazon SHOULD reject them, but don't always. I know Blockbuster will also reject them if someone knowledgeable is working there... then again he told me it was also illegal to do so lol.

Never got lucky enough to receive the EA ones but my copy of Ratchet and Clank: Crack in Time was in mint condition. That was actually the first game I received from House Party.

[quote name='xcefkevin']So does Gamestop or Best Buy care about the slashes in them if I was to trade these in. Also has anyone figured out why it happens? I know its free and all but seems a little ridiculousness that 3 of my last 5 games I've received have had the slash around the bar code.[/QUOTE]

I've had 1 person deny a trade and 1 not give a crap (the barcode was completely cut off too).

Anyone notice the poll questions almost suggests we are getting LBP2?

How many Move games created by fans will you have access to with LittleBigPlanet 2: Special Edition?

Has anyone tried to trade in the Move Demo disc? I was thinking of it, perhaps to get a dollar or two. If i can get two dollars I'll be in for that "trade three games in and get an extra $10."

[quote name='hk1200']Has anyone tried to trade in the Move Demo disc? I was thinking of it, perhaps to get a dollar or two. If i can get two dollars I'll be in for that "trade three games in and get an extra $10."[/QUOTE]

I've been trying to find a place that would accept it, but it's like it doesn't even exist. Only place I would think might take it is GS.

It's likely still YMMV, but I traded in a GH game to Best Buy that didn't have the barcode and was stamped not for resale (from a bundle). The clerk said it didn't matter as only the disc itself was required.

I'd say try calling BB and asking. If they say they won't take it that way, just take the disc itself in.

bread's done
Back