Playstation Vita WiFi $249.99 - 3G/WiFi $299.99 - February 22, 2012 Release

[quote name='drone8888']LMAO what a joke of a system. Brand loyal zombies will buy any recycled clone of a pos :)[/QUOTE]

*points to your sig*

Id rather be someone with a gaming system regardless of how good or bad it is(and the Vita looks sweet)then a douche that uses myspace ;)

[quote name='drone8888']LMAO what a joke of a system. Brand loyal zombies will buy any recycled clone of a pos :)[/QUOTE]

Hey, thanks for the insightful commentary.

Went WiFi... thank the gods for unlimited data and T-Mobile free tethering... keeps that POS AT&T network at bay (until the buyout is approved)

[quote name='Goodfella2487']Sorry but your reasoning for not purchasing a Vita just because of the memory cards is silly. It will likely come with a 4GB card.[/QUOTE]

That is your opinion. I am definitely entitled to mine. If memory stick wasn't. So overpriced and could be used in non Sony devices then I wouldn't mind so much. Sony has started putting an SD slot in their video cameras so hopefully they will do the samehere but I will be surprised if they do.

The psp vita is nice, but should came out two years before and should avoided the psp go. The psp vita has nice beef up graphics, but dont like how they stop support of the umd. So to all those who have a psp, what do we do with the umd? Sony should have started putting games on the memory stick from the beginning. I like the psp, but the psp vita just has nice graphics and i can wait until they lower the price.

LOL 3G. We at the point in 4G. I dont understand why would people pay for 3G services when we have internet and cell phones to pay.

Wait until 1 year and they will probably add 4G and lower the price.

Sony vita can be a winner, but I think nintendo will still be on the top long term since they make games for everyone.

4g isn't that widespread yet. unless you live in the middle of a big city, you're not always going to have 4g coverage

[quote name='The Punisher']The psp vita is nice, but should came out two years before and should avoided the psp go. The psp vita has nice beef up graphics, but dont like how they stop support of the umd. So to all those who have a psp, what do we do with the umd? Sony should have started putting games on the memory stick from the beginning. I like the psp, but the psp vita just has nice graphics and i can wait until they lower the price.

LOL 3G. We at the point in 4G. I dont understand why would people pay for 3G services when we have internet and cell phones to pay.

Wait until 1 year and they will probably add 4G and lower the price.

Sony vita can be a winner, but I think nintendo will still be on the top long term since they make games for everyone.[/QUOTE]

The tech wasn't around two years ago, unless we wanted to spend much, much more, for a system that would have been larger, and had worse battery life.

The Vita is being sold at a loss, and Sony hopes to be profitable in three years - that means anything less than completely necessary gets scrapped. It also means we won't see a cheaper price anytime soon after its release.

Also, 4G is only available in certain cities. There are a LOT of consumers outside of 4G range.

I have a 3DS, and I agree, I don't think Sony will de-crown Nintendo. That said, it will definitely be a success... and I can totally understand all the decisions they made about the system and its features.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Sony showed off LBP and Uncharted on Vita yet, only NIntendo makes games for everyone.

Let's not feed this clueless troll[/QUOTE]
I agree. I'm pretty sure Sony will games for everyone

[quote name='Curufinwe']I'll get my Vita from Best Buy. I bought a 2-year service plan with my PSP that I never used, so I'll probably won't get one for the vita. Then my Vita will stop working after 22 months and I'll wish I had.[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure Squaretrade will have warranties for it and I'll probably get it with them for 3 years

3 questions:

1. Will my PSP UMD games work on the Vita?

2. How much are the games going to cost?

3. Will the Vita games be UMD, cartridge or download?

[quote name='The Punisher']

Wait until 1 year and they will probably add 4G and lower the price.[/QUOTE]

AT&T doesn't have 4G... that's why they are trying to acquire T-Mobile. It's an idiot move on Sony's part to partner with AT&T for data anyway.

It's likely the proprietary card slots on the Vita are an attempt to slow the inevitable piracy that we all know will come shortly after it hits the market. Sure it probably wont stop it but if it were just an SD card it'd probably have a bunch of ripped games on the net before launch day.

[quote name='oasisboy']3 questions:

3. Will the Vita games be UMD, cartridge or download?[/QUOTE]

1. Don't think so, they've been scrapping the UMD for a while now.

2. Probably standard handheld prices. I don't think they'll go past the 50-60 range. I remember when I first got the phat PSP the games started retailing at 50. That may have gone to 60 now though who knows.

3. Probably download or on some sort of memory unit. I think they said at E3 they wouldn't include a UMD drive in there.

This system sounds pretty cool if you ask me but my PSP (phat one) is in perfect condition and I've actually got a lot of games and accessories for it. If I'm ever in the need to go out somewhere and I need a form of portable entertainment that one is more than enough for me so I don't think I'll be picking this up. It just wouldn't do anything for me.

*gets ready to pay $30-50 for at least a 4gb "Sony" memory card* :(

oh well, i payed $35 for a 32 mb memory card for PS2 haha so whatever, it is what it is.

I just need to get 100 in amazon credit and my wifi only vita will be payed off B^)

i'm still laughing at people saying RIP 3DS, it got some great games coming out, haters gonna hate

[quote name='ruibing']I just pre-ordered the wifi version. Now I just need to know whether it uses microSD or the micro memory stick so I can buy a 32GB one.[/QUOTE]

Why buy now? Prices will likely be a lot cheaper by launch...

[quote name='lllGurulll']That is your opinion. I am definitely entitled to mine. If memory stick wasn't. So overpriced and could be used in non Sony devices then I wouldn't mind so much. Sony has started putting an SD slot in their video cameras so hopefully they will do the samehere but I will be surprised if they do.[/QUOTE]

If your only issue is the memory stick, just get this:
http://www.amazon.com/PhotoFast-CR-5400-MicroSD-Adapter-Dual/dp/B001I0T92Q

Stick two MicroSD memory cards in, and it works as one Memory Stick Pro Duo.
Problem friggin' solved, dude.

[quote name='oasisboy']3 questions:

3. Will the Vita games be UMD, cartridge or download?[/QUOTE]
1. No, the Vita has no UMD drive.

2. TBD

3. Cartridge. Think 2-4GB SD cards with allocation for saved games and DLC. It will also support any PSP games you purchased through PSN and future digital distribution.

[quote name='Justin42']Why buy now? Prices will likely be a lot cheaper by launch...[/QUOTE]For one, preordering is not buying. Preorders on Amazon don't require any money done and are not locked in, they can be cancelled any time. Second, the price is absolutely not going to drop between now and launch. No chance at all.

[quote name='iowaholdem']For one, preordering is not buying. Preorders on Amazon don't require any money done and are not locked in, they can be cancelled any time. Second, the price is absolutely not going to drop between now and launch. No chance at all.[/QUOTE]
At first I read his post the same way you did, but I believe he was telling the person to wait to buy the memory card, not the PSVita.

I assume a memory card will come with it in some fashion (like the psp launch models) I hope they are not stingy giving only 32 MB though. Personally I expect there will be adapters to convert microsd > the new format like the current psp has. (it actually does 2 microsd > pro duo) Once those come out it will be easy/cheap to have a lot of storage. (The psp ones cost $1-2 for the adapter, and 16gb microsdhc cards can be found on sale/with rebates for around $20-24 and 8gb's for $8-15 on sale/with rebates.)

[quote name='Kingfalcon']At first I read his post the same way you did, but I believe he was telling the person to wait to buy the memory card, not the PSVita.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I wasn't clear about that, but it seemed like the person was worrying about ordering memory cards now. I wasn't talking about pre-ordering the Vita...

[quote name='ssjmichael']Sony showed off LBP and Uncharted on Vita yet, only NIntendo makes games for everyone.

Let's not feed this clueless troll[/QUOTE]

Sony has been underrated as a game developer/publisher for a long time now. Sometime during the PS2 era they really hit their stride and when you look at things realistically and stack GoW, Jack, Ratchet, Twisted Metal, Sly and all of Sonys other series up next to Nintendos they stand toe to toe.

[quote name='Hupperware']AT&T doesn't have 4G... that's why they are trying to acquire T-Mobile. It's an idiot move on Sony's part to partner with AT&T for data anyway.[/QUOTE]

Not trying to defend AT&T, but they do have 4G (LTE) in many cities already.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Sony has been underrated as a game developer/publisher for a long time now. Sometime during the PS2 era they really hit their stride and when you look at things realistically and stack GoW, Jack, Ratchet, Twisted Metal, Sly and all of Sonys other series up next to Nintendos they stand toe to toe.[/QUOTE]

While I will agree with you that Sony is an underrated publisher, I will also call you insane for saying their series stand toe to toe with Nintendo's. And I will call you even crazier for forgetting to put Uncharted on that list.

[quote name='Hupperware']AT&T doesn't have 4G... that's why they are trying to acquire T-Mobile. It's an idiot move on Sony's part to partner with AT&T for data anyway.[/QUOTE]

LTE (Long Term Evolution) is a wireless broadband technology designed to support mobile Internet access via cell phones and handheld devices. LTE is sometimes called 4G, or fourth generation, technology. AT&T began trials of LTE in 2010 and we plan to launch LTE commercially in 2011. When it's available*, any of your AT&T LTE-upgradable devices will be able to connect to LTE after performing a simple software upgrade.

---

The big question is... is the vita going to be a a LTE-upgradable device...

[quote name='MSI Magus']Sony has been underrated as a game developer/publisher for a long time now. Sometime during the PS2 era they really hit their stride and when you look at things realistically and stack GoW, Jack, Ratchet, Twisted Metal, Sly and all of Sonys other series up next to Nintendos they stand toe to toe.[/QUOTE]

God of War, maybe. The rest -- No.

Though Gran Turismo and Uncharted do stand toe-to-toe with a good deal of Nintendo's IPs, in my opinion.

I grew up on the Nintendo 64 cause it was my first system and I loved it but I agree that Sonys series are just as good. N64, PS2, and PS3 have been my favorite systems.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Sony has been underrated as a game developer/publisher for a long time now. Sometime during the PS2 era they really hit their stride and when you look at things realistically and stack GoW, Jack, Ratchet, Twisted Metal, Sly and all of Sonys other series up next to Nintendos they stand toe to toe.[/Quote]

Don't forget that ico and shadow of the colossus are two of the greatest games of the past 10+ years.

[quote name='letskissthesky']Don't forget that ico and shadow of the colossus are two of the greatest games of the past 10+ years.[/QUOTE]

Those are, and we can hopefully add The Last Guardian to that list before year's end.

Still, none of these have yet made it to a Sony handheld. Let's hope we get some Team Ico love on the Vita.

[quote name='Apathetic-Irony']God of War, maybe. The rest -- No.

Though Gran Turismo and Uncharted do stand toe-to-toe with a good deal of Nintendo's IPs, in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

Where as I have always felt that Nintendos franchises are damn good, but largely overrated.Dont get me wrong, most of what Nintendo does is amazing, but outside Mario I dont feel most of the series are AAA. Zelda has not evolved as a series in years, Metroid has not been AAA since the SNES and most of their other series were never considered AAA to begin with.

This is not to say that Sonys series are AAA and Nintendos are not, this is just saying that people tend to treat Sonys series like they are 8.0-8.5 series and Nintendo like they are all perfect 9.5-10 games when in reality id say the truth is that both Sony and Nintendo do a mix of 8.5-9.5 worthy games.

I think the problem is more that people have grown up with Nintendo and thus dont give Sony a fair shake. I would also argue that Sony has more series now since they have continued putting out new series like Infamous and Uncharted vs just resting on the same few games over and over.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Where as I have always felt that Nintendos franchises are damn good, but largely overrated.Dont get me wrong, most of what Nintendo does is amazing, but outside Mario I dont feel most of the series are AAA. Zelda has not evolved as a series in years, Metroid has not been AAA since the SNES and most of their other series were never considered AAA to begin with.

This is not to say that Sonys series are AAA and Nintendos are not, this is just saying that people tend to treat Sonys series like they are 8.0-8.5 series and Nintendo like they are all perfect 9.5-10 games when in reality id say the truth is that both Sony and Nintendo do a mix of 8.5-9.5 worthy games.

I think the problem is more that people have grown up with Nintendo and thus dont give Sony a fair shake. I would also argue that Sony has more series now since they have continued putting out new series like Infamous and Uncharted vs just resting on the same few games over and over.[/QUOTE]The funny thing is, Mario, Mario Kart, Metroid, and Zelda, etc. evolve more over every iteration than Sony's stable of games. God of War, Ratchet, Uncharted, etc, although great, are just bigger and better with every new installment. Even the portable games follow the same formula.

Granted, Zelda stays pretty similar, but when you take into account how different the console games are from the portable games, you get pretty unique experiences.

And really, the only reason I'm getting a 3DS is Nintendo. Otherwise I'd have a Vita preordered, but if it's like the PSP, it'll get stale really quickly. Maybe the touch screen will bring about some fresh ideas, who knows. The tech is there, but they're still pimping the same old stuff. I just beat two Killzone and two Resistance and two Uncharted games, do I really want uglier little versions?

Also, I take personal offense to you saying that Metroid has not been AAA since Super Metroid (my favorite game ever). Retro studios is amazing and you should be ashamed. :p

[quote name='Pojo']The funny thing is, Mario, Mario Kart, Metroid, and Zelda, etc. evolve more over every iteration than Sony's stable of games. God of War, Ratchet, Uncharted, etc, although great, are just bigger and better with every new installment. Even the portable games follow the same formula.

Also, I take personal offense to you saying that Metroid has not been AAA since Super Metroid (my favorite game ever). Retro studios is amazing and you should be ashamed. :p[/QUOTE]

But you also have to remember that God of War came out 6 years ago, on a total of 3 systems, vs Mario with 30 years of iterations and who knows how many systems. It's not like Mario Galaxy 2 changed that much from Mario Galaxy either, which is more in the same time frame.

And you claim Metroid as being an AAA title... but admit Super Metroid was the peak, and has at least fallen short since. Not sure it's a good defense about Metroid being still an AAA title.

On top of which, Sony is much more than a gaming company, so even comparable quality to a company that's solely gaming is pretty impressive.

[quote name='elessar123']But you also have to remember that God of War came out 6 years ago, on a total of 3 systems, vs Mario with 30 years of iterations and who knows how many systems. It's not like Mario Galaxy 2 changed that much from Mario Galaxy either, which is more in the same time frame.[/quote]Mario Galaxy is kinda the exception. After all, how many direct sequels to Mario titles featuring the same mechanics do we get? By its very nature, Mario Galaxy is a collection of all kinds of gameplay fragments, which made 2 feel fresh even though the concept was the same as 1 (Miyamoto said as much). I'd still say there's room for another sequel for Galaxy without feeling bland. The only overriding theme is space, but really, it's just an excuse to throw in as much variety as they can.

And you claim Metroid as being an AAA title... but admit Super Metroid was the peak, and has at least fallen short since. Not sure it's a good defense about Metroid being still an AAA title.
Super Metroid will never be surpassed, IMO. I factor in a lot of things, nostalgia being one of them. I think Prime was a much harder game to make and I have a just as strong an appreciation for a new team making such a flawless game as a do for the team that made Super Metroid. Prime is a AAAA title. But I think we're done with the Prime series for awhile (see: Other M).

On top of which, Sony is much more than a gaming company, so even comparable quality to a company that's solely gaming is pretty impressive.
"Jack of all trades, master of none" is not an admirable title to have. :p The reality is, Sony is so large that each division is about as big as, or bigger than, Nintendo. The game division is massive, and a separate entity from anything else, so the comparison is wrong.

Whatever, though. I don't want to poo-poo on anyone's parade. I'm thinking about just buying them both and subscribing to Gamefly. In fact, I just traded in like $200 worth of games I'll never ever touch again so I could buy another system. This is such an expensive hobby. :(

[quote name='Pojo']The funny thing is, Mario, Mario Kart, Metroid, and Zelda, etc. evolve more over every iteration than Sony's stable of games. God of War, Ratchet, Uncharted, etc, although great, are just bigger and better with every new installment. Even the portable games follow the same formula.

Granted, Zelda stays pretty similar, but when you take into account how different the console games are from the portable games, you get pretty unique experiences.

And really, the only reason I'm getting a 3DS is Nintendo. Otherwise I'd have a Vita preordered, but if it's like the PSP, it'll get stale really quickly. Maybe the touch screen will bring about some fresh ideas, who knows. The tech is there, but they're still pimping the same old stuff. I just beat two Killzone and two Resistance and two Uncharted games, do I really want uglier little versions?

Also, I take personal offense to you saying that Metroid has not been AAA since Super Metroid (my favorite game ever). Retro studios is amazing and you should be ashamed. :p[/QUOTE]

Meh well first off as far as Metroid I have always thought it and Zelda are horribly overrated outside the old 2D ones. Super Metroid, the GBA metroids and the 2D Zeldas till the DS were all gold, but every other entry in to either series is a low to mid 8 at best. I am sorry but take the Metroid/Zelda names off these games and they are rather weak compared to other games in their genres. Zelda is particularly guilty, I mean when you hold up the swordplay in Zelda to something like Devil May Cry or Ninja Gaiden and it becomes dead obvious that Zelda is just horribly outdated.

As for Sony I have never claimed that they have updated nor innovated with their franchises. Though to be fair they have not needed to. Where as Nintendo has been pumping out the same Zelda game since OoT Sony has let franchises come and go vs pumping one out every 2 or 3 years. As something gets stale they have innovated or let it die off. Ratchet and Clank and GoW are really the only two Sony series I can think of that have lasted such a long period of time and had a new game every year or two. Those two series though I would argue have deserved to last this long and they do not really need innovation or retooling. Both of those series much like Mario managed to very early on hit a damn near perfect formula for their genre which has meant they only needed minor tweaking here or there to keep the games amazing.

Anyways as I said I love both companies. Nintendo and Sony are amazing and me saying Sony was underrated and Nintendo over was never meant to be Sony rules Nintendo drools. It was just pointing out that many people worship at the altar of Nintendo and think they can do no wrong while criticizing everything Sony does and often being woefully ignorant of just how many big series Sony has under their belt.

Also real fast, just as important are all those secondary series. When we talk about this stuff we talk about Mario, Zelda, God of War and Jake and Daxter. No one ever stops and thinks about games like Mario and Luigior Sly Cooper. Which is frankly really sad because these are some of their best and most underrated games(I love the shit out of both M&L and Sly Cooper). Part of the reason I say that Sony is underated is because people only think about God of War and Uncharted and never think of stuff like Sly or one offs like Legend of Dragoon.

[quote name='Pojo']Mario Galaxy is kinda the exception. After all, how many direct sequels to Mario titles featuring the same mechanics do we get? By its very nature, Mario Galaxy is a collection of all kinds of gameplay fragments, which made 2 feel fresh even though the concept was the same as 1 (Miyamoto said as much). I'd still say there's room for another sequel for Galaxy without feeling bland. The only overriding theme is space, but really, it's just an excuse to throw in as much variety as they can.

Super Metroid will never be surpassed, IMO. I factor in a lot of things, nostalgia being one of them. I think Prime was a much harder game to make and I have a just as strong an appreciation for a new team making such a flawless game as a do for the team that made Super Metroid. Prime is a AAAA title. But I think we're done with the Prime series for awhile (see: Other M).

"Jack of all trades, master of none" is not an admirable title to have. :p The reality is, Sony is so large that each division is about as big as, or bigger than, Nintendo. The game division is massive, and a separate entity from anything else, so the comparison is wrong.

Whatever, though. I don't want to poo-poo on anyone's parade. I'm thinking about just buying them both and subscribing to Gamefly. In fact, I just traded in like $200 worth of games I'll never ever touch again so I could buy another system. This is such an expensive hobby. :([/QUOTE]

Funny you say jack of all trades master of none. That is the exact title I use for Zelda. When I say its gameplay is really weak when you compare it to things like God of War, Ninja Gaiden or DMC people complain that Zelda does combat, puzzles, exploration etc etc....and I say exactly its a jack of all trades and a master of none. It does a bit of everything well but nothing amazing.

As for what you said about Sony I agree and I dont. I do not think its fair to say master of none, but I do think Sony having so many divisions is a weakness for them. You said their divisions are all separate, but there have been numerous stories that have come out of Sony where corporate has demanded the gaming division to do one stupid thing or another to help out the other divisions of Sony. This is why the disaster that is the Playstation Phone exists and this is why we saw a 3D Playstation branded TV at E3. Because corporate is wasting the gaming divisions time and funds to promote their phone and TVs.

i had no idea handhelds had trolls and fanboys as well, talk about a way to derailed a thread, back on topic im picking the WiFi model, im still loling at the at&t crowd reaction at the press conference

[quote name='dEvAnGeL']i had no idea handhelds had trolls and fanboys as well, talk about a way to derailed a thread, back on topic im picking the WiFi model, im still loling at the at&t crowd reaction at the press conference[/QUOTE]

Trolls? This is like the most civil argument on the boards.

[quote name='dEvAnGeL']i had no idea handhelds had trolls and fanboys as well, talk about a way to derailed a thread, back on topic im picking the WiFi model, im still loling at the at&t crowd reaction at the press conference[/QUOTE]
You got a link to that?

[quote name='elessar123']Trolls? This is like the most civil argument on the boards.[/QUOTE]

It is kind of funny. No one is name calling, accusing other people of things or making bold statements of opinions as facts. I even edited one or two things out of my post as I typed it because I thought it could come across as an attack. It just seems like a few people prefer Nintendo, a few Sony and personally I am just making an argument most dont ;)

[quote name='MSI Magus']Meh well first off as far as Metroid I have always thought it and Zelda are horribly overrated outside the old 2D ones. Super Metroid, the GBA metroids and the 2D Zeldas till the DS were all gold, but every other entry in to either series is a low to mid 8 at best. I am sorry but take the Metroid/Zelda names off these games and they are rather weak compared to other games in their genres. Zelda is particularly guilty, I mean when you hold up the swordplay in Zelda to something like Devil May Cry or Ninja Gaiden and it becomes dead obvious that Zelda is just horribly outdated.
[/QUOTE]

Zelda is an action RPG series, not a straight action title like those other games. Most people don't want or expect the combat to be that deep or complicated as it would detract from the puzzle solving and adventure elements. Plus Zelda is supposed to be playable by people of all ages and skill levels, which you definitely can't say about Ninja Gaiden (or DMC to a lesser extent).

On-topic, have they detailed how the data plans will work for the Vita yet? I already have a data plan for my phone and I wouldn't want to pay much extra for data on a portable...

[quote name='eastx']On-topic, have they detailed how the data plans will work for the Vita yet? I already have a data plan for my phone and I wouldn't want to pay much extra for data on a portable...[/QUOTE]No they have not, but precedence says there is no chance your phone's data plan will double as a PSV plan. Expect to pay $15-25 for data per month.

[quote name='eastx']Zelda is an action RPG series, not a straight action title like those other games. Most people don't want or expect the combat to be that deep or complicated as it would detract from the puzzle solving and adventure elements. Plus Zelda is supposed to be playable by people of all ages and skill levels, which you definitely can't say about Ninja Gaiden (or DMC to a lesser extent).

On-topic, have they detailed how the data plans will work for the Vita yet? I already have a data plan for my phone and I wouldn't want to pay much extra for data on a portable...[/QUOTE]

Zelda is not an RPG in any way shape or form. It boggles my mind when people say that. Yes link is an elf and you swing a sword in a fantasy setting and yes you even gain more life over time...but that does not make it an RPG. You dont gain solid levels, the focus is not around stat growth and most importantly it does not have the complicated math that most RPGs have running in the background. To elaborate on the math thing I mean that games like Baldurs Gate, Borderlands, Final Fantasy...you know real RPGs(heh sorry couldnt help it!)all have the common trait that when you go to hit something or it goes to hit you there is a ton of math that the game does for you. Will you hit or miss the enemy, well lets take your dexterity then add it to a number attached to the weapon you use, then subtract it from the enemies agility and finally roll some invisible dice to determine if the 48% chance to hit all that math figured out means a hit or not. Not ALL RPGs but like 98% of them have a system in place like that to determine hit/miss, critical hit/normal hit, how much damage you do etc etc.

Zelda is an Action game and if you want to get technical an action adventure game. It has more in common with games like GoW and DMC then RPGs by far.

Anyways...with that straightened out let me go on to say that being for kids and having puzzles does not excuse you from poor gameplay. People do not look at Kung Fu Panda and suddenly say its a full point higher then it is just because it was made for kids. Nintendo also did not dumb the Mario series down which many people argue is for kids. There is no reason other then Nintendo being lazy and being scared to piss off classic fans for them not to update the Zelda series. I stand by my statement that Zelda is an outdated series in bad need of an update. Nintendo could easily make the series more difficult as they have done time and time again with the Mario series and they could also tune up the gameplay in tons and tons of ways while still keeping it "kid friendly" if need be.

[quote name='iowaholdem']No they have not, but precedence says there is no chance your phone's data plan will double as a PSV plan. Expect to pay $15-25 for data per month.[/QUOTE]

I think they did cover not the pricing but the fact that you will have to sign up for a compltly new data plan already. Pretty sure one of the dozen or so podcasts I have listened to this week covered it.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']man this thread should be moved.[/QUOTE]

Probably should at this point. It's not exactly a 'deal', we're just talking MSRP that will be available everywhere.

bread's done
Back