Please close--new list coming--

Hello new list... :wave:

I'd be interested in your Castlevania II for GB if I happen to have anything that interests you. I'm not especially a Castlevania fan but I picked up a GB case in a lot with a label that has Castlevania II label on it w/ Game Genie codes so thought it might be cool to have the game. If not, I can give you the case to go with your game if ya want.

[quote name='unicron129']CML for Ico.[/quote]
Sorry, didn't see anything.

[quote name='brianmoy']Hello new list... :wave:

I'd be interested in your Castlevania II for GB if I happen to have anything that interests you. I'm not especially a Castlevania fan but I picked up a GB case in a lot with a label that has Castlevania II label on it w/ Game Genie codes so thought it might be cool to have the game. If not, I can give you the case to go with your game if ya want.[/quote]
Sure thing, you can actually just have the game if you want it.;)

[quote name='brianmoy']Hi Justin.

Got your C2 cart today. Thanks for the game, that was so nice of you. :)[/quote]

No problem, hope you enjoy it.;)

[quote name='randythetool']CML for GCN Need For Speed Most Wanted :)[/quote]

Sorry, didn't see anything. I just sold my xbox so nothing really interested me. You could make a cash offer if you want.

[quote name='torontoplayer85']I want Metroid Prime, F-Zero GX, and Wind Waker.

I have for Dreamcast: Capcom vs SNK, Sonic Adventure, Dead Or Alive 2, RE: CV.

PM is interested.[/quote]

I'll be sending a PM your way shortly.

[quote name='iPod Wizard']How much for:
Killer 7
Metroid Prime
Tales of Symphonia
Wind Waker
[/quote]

Just make an offer and we can work something out. I'm not looking for a lot of money and if you buy all of them I can give you a decent package deal.

Added a few items and marked a few things pending. Most of the newer games will hit ebay this weekend with the older stuff following later on.

cml for

# NHL-Hitz 2002
# Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2
# Need for Speed Most Wanted
# Robotech: Battlecry
# Sonic Adventure 2
# Tales of Symphonia

[quote name='Sarge']cml for

# NHL-Hitz 2002
# Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2
# Need for Speed Most Wanted
# Robotech: Battlecry
# Sonic Adventure 2
# Tales of Symphonia[/quote]
Sorry, didn't see anything I wanted. You could make a cash offer if you'd like.

[quote name='bigbell']if it is still available
check my list for:
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (DS)[/quote]
Somewhat interested in metroid fusion. Let me know if you want to set something up.

Hey what's up?

I saw a 32X to model 1 cable connector only on EBay a bit ago thinking I could snag it cheap for you - and then the thing went into a bidding war in the last minutes - ended at $7 shipped. (I didn't get it) Sorry... but I was thinking of you.

[quote name='brianmoy']Hey what's up?

I saw a 32X to model 1 cable connector only on EBay a bit ago thinking I could snag it cheap for you - and then the thing went into a bidding war in the last minutes - ended at $7 shipped. (I didn't get it) Sorry... but I was thinking of you.[/quote]
Thanks a ton Brian, I appreciate it. Hope you're doing alright? How was your Christmas?

I actually got a hold of a boxed 32x from a guy on craiglist (still no cables) which is why I'm getting rid of the console only one. Again, thanks for looking out for me, I wish I had seen that auction.:D

[quote name='Circa2113']Thanks a ton Brian, I appreciate it. Hope you're doing alright? How was your Christmas?

I actually got a hold of a boxed 32x from a guy on craiglist (still no cables) which is why I'm getting rid of the console only one. Again, thanks for looking out for me, I wish I had seen that auction.:D[/quote]

I'm doing ok. I'm pretty mellow nowadays during the holidays. Got your post on my TL, just Lmk when you can.

Funny that the cable connector for the 32X seems to be harder to find than the 32X itself. I was actually going to message you but saw your "away" note on your TL so figured the message wouldn't get to you till later anyways. Very cool that you scored a boxed 32X on CL though. I get a lot of scores on the local CL here every so often too.

Thanks for the bumps Captain and Brian!

[quote name='gothamcentral79']interested in Skies of Arcadia Gamecube, CML or if nothing interests you i'll be willing to purchase.[/quote]

I'll send you a PM shortly.

Once I fix my dreamcast or get a new one I'd like to buy some of those DC games from you if you still got them.

[quote name='tekkenlaw']Once I fix my dreamcast or get a new one I'd like to buy some of those DC games from you if you still got them.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me, thanks for the bump.:)

[quote name='danito']Hey, hope everything's been good since our last trade. CML for your Sega Master System[/quote]

Sent you a PM.

All purchased items have been shipped. Also, PMs have been replied to.

I'm looking to buy a PCB from someone on another forum so I need to raise some cash. Make me some offers, the worst I can say is no or send a counter.

bread's done
Back