Please CLOSE. Thanks!

good deal considering a costco is like 5 mins from my house...but if this is online only, then that's no use...besides, i'd rather just pay the $75 to amazon for release day delivery

funny part is, it's actually a deal too! :p

thanks op! but I got mine off amazon earlier.

I really hope this is limited >.

^Seeing that the only other thread under 'Video Game Deals' for ME2:CE is from DeepDiscount, which isn't reliable for preorders, I think this thread is relevent. And I don't see where all these 'multiple threads' are...

seeing that we had threads for other CE's in the past, I think the OP was perfectly right in making this thread.. he can even update the OP's with what sites have it and availability :p

it can be the mass effect 2 CE availability thread!

[quote name='Penguin1084']seeing that we had threads for other CE's in the past, I think the OP was perfectly right in making this thread.. he can even update the OP's with what sites have it and availability :p

it can be the mass effect 2 CE availability thread![/QUOTE]

The problem here is that this is the THIRD thread about this just TODAY...
So actually, one of the two who started threads before him should do it.

[quote name='randomuser']The problem here is that this is the THIRD thread about this just TODAY...
So actually, one of the two who started threads before him should do it.[/QUOTE]

One of those threads is in the graveyard so unless a mod moves it back that one cannot do it.

I dont see what the big deal is. It is legit, helps people out, plus if it has nothing to do for you why are you in here and posting in the first place? This thread will be more help than good for people looking for the CE that have not ordered yet. Hell I bet if you guys asked him to he can consolidate everything into this one thread.

Thanks leftwing but I have my 2 already pre-ordered (1 from GS & 1 from amazon for their respective bonuses and to have a sealed copy for the collection).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So, would it be OK for me to go start a consolidated thread for all the other stores that have this? :roll:

It matters to me because I see 3 threads for the same thing on page 1.

I ordered mine from Target, but I'm not convinced it will arrive. Bummer amazon.com doesn't have it available anymore and deep discount has the crappiest service i.e. your pre-order is as good as NOT ordering.

Avoid Deep Discount like the plague, so let's hope amazon.com get's it back.

bread's done
Back