Please Close Thread

[quote name='guynextshore']well it was a sealed limited edition one..... but yea I was lost for words, when my broski mentioned it haha.

As for persona 3... well to be honest I haven't even opened it yet (manage to snag a copy just today!) & my SMT series would probably be one of the last items I'd trade/sell....

Bio shock looks pretty interesting though - I'm thinking of preordering the LE since it comes with all those bonus items I only wish they'd but it in a METAL tin instead of a cardboard box.

If anything new goes up I'll let you know!

[/quote]

Maybe some store will do a Metal tin. Though it's unlikely, GS did that with RE4 ( I have the metal tin still), so maybe some online site will do it.

Looks like you have a different deal finalized for DJ Max? LMK because I'll cancel a trade I have to bring another one in to replace the one I would've traded to you haha.

[quote name='guynextshore']oh no i mean it's the special edition that comes with the soundtract... but yea. it's cool - just checking you know ;).

Anyhow I think I can do that trade for DJ Max 2

curious though - since you're alright with seperating the game from the LE goodies - think I can weasle out the DJ max artbook from you? That's the reason I wanted the LE in the first place.

I'll add in MK DD :).

BTw, any more new items from your uncle or have you found those magic disk ? or have they've been totally lost..forever lol.[/quote]
All righty, I guess we can both agree on Suikoden V + FFX for DJ Max 2.

As for the artbook, I'm lookin' to weasel out the SMT: Summoner ;)

mr-bump.gif

hehehe

[quote name='Derrick1979']Bump for Guy[/quote]
Thanks for the Bump Derrick - LMK on your thoughts of the deal & when you'd like to do it.

[quote name='404Ender']Looks like you have a different deal finalized for DJ Max? LMK because I'll cancel a trade I have to bring another one in to replace the one I would've traded to you haha.[/quote]

Well it wasn't finalize til now. I wasn't positive I would get a deal here - either way looks like i'm going to get a dj max 2 - sorry buddy. (however nice to see you're getting another one in haha). I'll pm you if you don't see this.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']All righty, I guess we can both agree on Suikoden V + FFX for DJ Max 2.

As for the artbook, I'm lookin' to weasel out the SMT: Summoner ;)[/quote]

Sweet!
Alright but SMT Summoner is currently pending with someone else.

How about a 'potential' $80 phantom brave limited edition + OST (brand new & sealed too) huh huh?! come on shini - I plan on trading for your LE bit by bit! :).
[quote name='refusedchaos']
mr-bump.gif

hehehe[/quote]

Well I got to say - you're the first to bump me with a pic.... so congrats :applause: .
Thanks buddy!
I sent you a reply back with a 'maybe' deal - just lmk & thanks!

[quote name='guynextshore']Thanks for the Bump Derrick - LMK on your thoughts of the deal & when you'd like to do it.

Well it wasn't finalize til now. I wasn't positive I would get a deal here - either way looks like i'm going to get a dj max 2 - sorry buddy. (however nice to see you're getting another one in haha). I'll pm you if you don't see this.

Sweet!
Alright but SMT Summoner is currently pending with someone else.

How about a 'potential' $80 phantom brave limited edition + OST (brand new & sealed too) huh huh?! come on shini - I plan on trading for your LE bit by bit! :).

Well I got to say - you're the first to bump me with a pic.... so congrats :applause: .
Thanks buddy!
I sent you a reply back with a 'maybe' deal - just lmk & thanks![/quote]

Oh what the heck, how many of the games I ask for will be pending? lol

Guess I'll wait on Summoner then, so I'll check out some other potentials. I dunno about Phantom Brave, it was so cheap when I got it and there are still cheap ones I can pick up. Besides, I have an arranged soundtrack of Phantom Brave so I'm not really hurtin' for it :p

[quote name='guynextshore']
Thanks buddy!
I sent you a reply back with a 'maybe' deal - just lmk & thanks![/QUOTE]
haha ya! :bouncy: no problem!

Pm replied

o and shini! you good at Resistance?

so you get to 'swap' downloadable games on the PSN??! do you get to keep the copy you don't have by swap/sharing it??

or can you only play it when you share - either way sounds good... can't wait to try it out![/QUOTE]

Yes when you swap/share games you get to keep the game. Here is how it works he has Super Stardust I have Tekken. I am going to swap him a copy of my Tekken for his Super Stardust. In the end I will then have my original Tekken and a copy of Super Stardust, and he will have his Super Stardust and a copy of my Tekken. While I keep the original copy and he keeps his original copy of Super Stardust. You following me now bro? :whistle2:s

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Oh what the heck, how many of the games I ask for will be pending? lol

Guess I'll wait on Summoner then, so I'll check out some other potentials. I dunno about Phantom Brave, it was so cheap when I got it and there are still cheap ones I can pick up. Besides, I have an arranged soundtrack of Phantom Brave so I'm not really hurtin' for it :p[/quote]

haha well, I just updated the list to see what's currently pending/ in talks - LMK if there's anything else you want!

how about MK DD + Star Ocean 2nd story :).

either way, now i think Phantom brave is a possible pending!!

Anyhow, LMK shini hopefully before the end of this weekend we can finalize a dea- so we can simult. ship on monday!

[quote name='refusedchaos']haha ya! :bouncy: no problem!

Pm replied

o and shini! you good at Resistance?[/quote]

Well he is the cag clan leader of the resistance here..... MATCH MATCH MATCH!!

Oh, pm'd you back - lmk how's the condition of that controller!

[quote name='magiic']CML for FFX-2, Super Smash Bros Melee, Okami[/quote]

Thanks for the interests, but I didn't see anything I wanted - You DID carry some times that caught my eye.. but now they are long gone.
Thanks for looking though!

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Yes when you swap/share games you get to keep the game. Here is how it works he has Super Stardust I have Tekken. I am going to swap him a copy of my Tekken for his Super Stardust. In the end I will then have my original Tekken and a copy of Super Stardust, and he will have his Super Stardust and a copy of my Tekken. While I keep the original copy and he keeps his original copy of Super Stardust. You following me now bro? :whistle2:s[/quote]

Broski,
that's sick! I wish I could do that with the Microsoft Live games... that would be all worth the points card. But they obviously don't believe in sharing.

Also is this like an illegal feature? not saying it's bad or anything hehe. but I doubt sony would like to let other people 'share/give' games for free. Or do they?!!

[quote name='guynextshore']haha well, I just updated the list to see what's currently pending/ in talks - LMK if there's anything else you want!

how about MK DD + Star Ocean 2nd story :).

either way, now i think Phantom brave is a possible pending!!

Anyhow, LMK shini hopefully before the end of this weekend we can finalize a dea- so we can simult. ship on monday!

Well he is the cag clan leader of the resistance here..... MATCH MATCH MATCH!!

Broski,
that's sick! I wish I could do that with the Microsoft Live games... that would be all worth the points card. But they obviously don't believe in sharing.

Also is this like an illegal feature? not saying it's bad or anything hehe. but I doubt sony would like to let other people 'share/give' games for free. Or do they?!![/quote]

Actually, I did notice that Elfen Lied Vector 1 + LE thingy you have listed. I might be interested in that if it's without a ding.

I'm still holding out for SMT:Summoner though :/

[quote name='guynextshore']Broski,

Also is this like an illegal feature? not saying it's bad or anything hehe. but I doubt sony would like to let other people 'share/give' games for free. Or do they?!![/QUOTE]

I think it's legit, I doubt it's illegal man. Besides to get the games to start with somebody has to buy them from the store first. ;)

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Actually, I did notice that Elfen Lied Vector 1 + LE thingy you have listed. I might be interested in that if it's without a ding.

I'm still holding out for SMT:Summoner though :/[/quote]

Ohh so you want Elfen Lied? yea definately would let that out to you. It doesn't have a 'ding' but theres some minor wear in one of the corners....

how about elfen lied vector 1 + Box + Star Ocean 2nd story with Suikoden V + FFX??

hehe LMK!

How many times have you gotten TOA? 5 times now? Giving up SOTC? Such a sad day. Also bro I was kinda hoping you could swing a Bio LE for me lol, since my Rapestop is sold out.

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']How many times have you gotten TOA? 5 times now? Giving up SOTC? Such a sad day. Also bro I was kinda hoping you could swing a Bio LE for me lol, since my Rapestop is sold out.[/quote]

LOL. I think about 4 times actually.... maybe 5 I may have miss counted.
I was suppose to keep the other one but I got a nice offer - so hey. Anyhow I trade then I sell - it's all about keeping the school funded.

LOL funny that you mentioned Gamestop broski since I just sent you pm regarding that. You and me both, brother.

I'll try to snag you one - I'm planning to do a run around my local area & do some stuff with some of my GS contacts.

Funny bro, is that if you'd asked me to get you a preorder when I went to get your persona 3 I would have gotten a preorder - stupid me for waiting this long....ehh

I'll keep in touch - so i take it P3 isn't there yet??! argh. :bomb: Come on PO!

[quote name='guynextshore']LOL. I think about 4 times actually.... maybe 5 I may have miss counted.
I was suppose to keep the other one but I got a nice offer - so hey. Anyhow I trade then I sell - it's all about keeping the school funded.

LOL funny that you mentioned Gamestop broski since I just sent you pm regarding that. You and me both, brother.

I'll try to snag you one - I'm planning to do a run around my local area & do some stuff with some of my GS contacts.

Funny bro, is that if you'd asked me to get you a preorder when I went to get your persona 3 I would have gotten a preorder - stupid me for waiting this long....ehh

I'll keep in touch - so i take it P3 isn't there yet??! argh. :bomb: Come on PO![/QUOTE]

I actually didn't realize Bio was coming out so soon, I thought it was next month for some reason. :whistle2:s If you can get me one definitely do it broski I'll give you more then enough to make it worth it as well. Na P3 isn't here yet, I am guessing it will get here Monday which is fine but I am hoping for tomorrow. ;) Ha well keep this TOA tired of seeing it being sold and re bought all the time. :razz:

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']I actually didn't realize Bio was coming out so soon, I thought it was next month for some reason. :whistle2:s If you can get me one definitely do it broski I'll give you more then enough to make it worth it as well. Na P3 isn't here yet, I am guessing it will get here Monday which is fine but I am hoping for tomorrow. ;) Ha well keep this TOA tired of seeing it being sold and re bought all the time. :razz:[/quote]

Alright broski,
I'll make it a PERSONAL mission for BOTH of us to get BIO SHOCK LE & with prestine big daddy figurines too! FUNNY thing is bro, I thought it was out next month too haha.

Anyhow, I didn't rebuy ToA - i traded for it :p. but I'll keep it for a while. I've been moving some stuff right now - once I get at a decent amount comming in. I'll stop the selling. Just school you know? needing money makes you do crazies things.

Oh I suppose let this be a reminder for BOTH of us to preorder the assassin's creed LE - I want to get the PS3 version but I didn't see anything on the GS/EB online site saying if it will include the Altair figure.... I'll definately ask around by next week.

Well I hope persona gets there by tomorrow !

[quote name='guynextshore']Alright broski,
I'll make it a PERSONAL mission for BOTH of us to get BIO SHOCK LE & with prestine big daddy figurines too! FUNNY thing is bro, I thought it was out next month too haha.

Anyhow, I didn't rebuy ToA - i traded for it :p. but I'll keep it for a while. I've been moving some stuff right now - once I get at a decent amount comming in. I'll stop the selling. Just school you know? needing money makes you do crazies things.

Oh I suppose let this be a reminder for BOTH of us to preorder the assassin's creed LE - I want to get the PS3 version but I didn't see anything on the GS/EB online site saying if it will include the Altair figure.... I'll definately ask around by next week.

Well I hope persona gets there by tomorrow ![/QUOTE]

Oh okay so you're selling stuff because of school? Ahh I understand bro then getting a Bio LE would help fund your school wallet a little more since I'll be adding a little more to it for shipping and to help out with your school funds. ;) Well at least you're trading for TOA and not buying, once you get settled in I'm sure you'll have that nice Quality games in your collection eh? :D Yeah bro find out about the Altair figure I definitely want that, if it's only for the 360 I'll just have to get both versions.... :shock: So I hope the PS3 Assassin's Creed LE has it so it will save me the money. Let me know what you find out, and yes as soon as pre orders are being taking snatch two up!:)

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Oh okay so you're selling stuff because of school? Ahh I understand bro then getting a Bio LE would help fund your school wallet a little more since I'll be adding a little more to it for shipping and to help out with your school funds. ;) Well at least you're trading for TOA and not buying, once you get settled in I'm sure you'll have that nice Quality games in your collection eh? :D Yeah bro find out about the Altair figure I definitely want that, if it's only for the 360 I'll just have to get both versions.... :shock: So I hope the PS3 Assassin's Creed LE has it so it will save me the money. Let me know what you find out, and yes as soon as pre orders are being taking snatch two up!:)[/quote]

Yea broski!
I thought i told you that I'm selling for fall semester - it's on my TL too ;) (everybit of sympathy helps) haha.
Yea I just need a couple of hundred more for my books - I've already took care of classes! & yes you are helping my education = thanks broski!

Haha well, I'm trimming the fat in my list & hopefully what's leftover will be a a small but pretty SWEET quality games.

I'll try to find out what's in each version... honestly I'm hearing that the PS3 will be in short supply (but I'm not too sure). I hope that both editions will have the figure in it. - if not I may only have enough for the 360 version.

Wait so you want me to get you a preorder for the Assassin's Creed as well?!
I guess you mustn't like GS/EB to not even set foot there anymore. I don't blame you bro.

I'll see what I can do.

[quote name='guynextshore']Yea broski!
I thought i told you that I'm selling for fall semester - it's on my TL too ;) (everybit of sympathy helps) haha.
Yea I just need a couple of hundred more for my books - I've already took care of classes! & yes you are helping my education = thanks broski!

Haha well, I'm trimming the fat in my list & hopefully what's leftover will be a a small but pretty SWEET quality games.

I'll try to find out what's in each version... honestly I'm hearing that the PS3 will be in short supply (but I'm not too sure). I hope that both editions will have the figure in it. - if not I may only have enough for the 360 version.

Wait so you want me to get you a preorder for the Assassin's Creed as well?!
I guess you mustn't like GS/EB to not even set foot there anymore. I don't blame you bro.

I'll see what I can do.[/QUOTE]

Well Broski you have a better Rapestop then I do, so if you could be my pre order bud for certain games, I'd appreciate that bro. Plus you'll get my money and not rape stop, plus a little extra of course. If not it's cool bro I'll understand. Right now I just want the PS3 LE of Assassin's creed unless it doesn't include the Altair figure then I'll have to get both versions. I hate my rape stop bro you know that, I only shop at Game Crazy and other stores that carry video games ( Best buy, Target, Circiut City, and Wal-mart)

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Well Broski you have a better Rapestop then I do, so if you could be my pre order bud for certain games, I'd appreciate that bro. Plus you'll get my money and not rape stop, plus a little extra of course. If not it's cool bro I'll understand. Right now I just want the PS3 LE of Assassin's creed unless it doesn't include the Altair figure then I'll have to get both versions. I hate my rape stop bro you know that, I only shop at Game Crazy and other stores that carry video games ( Best buy, Target, Circiut City, and Wal-mart)[/quote]

Well I have one good GS - the problem is that one always has everything gone from them - (most of the good games) I suppose they are doing well since they treat customers pretty nice (shocker I KNOW) anyhow. I have another one where I get my gems ;) hopefully I can score something. In anycase, I'll be your insider for GS exclusive bro - just lmk what you want & I'll get them for you.

So, you want the PS3 version but if they don't have the figure with it, you'd like both am I right?!

Alright I'll see what I can do! & btw, it's not a 'sad' anymore ;).

[quote name='guynextshore']Well I have one good GS - the problem is that one always has everything gone from them - (most of the good games) I suppose they are doing well since they treat customers pretty nice (shocker I KNOW) anyhow. I have another one where I get my gems ;) hopefully I can score something. In anycase, I'll be your insider for GS exclusive bro - just lmk what you want & I'll get them for you.

So, you want the PS3 version but if they don't have the figure with it, you'd like both am I right?!

Alright I'll see what I can do! & btw, it's not a 'sad' anymore ;).[/QUOTE]

You are correct. :D

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']You are correct. :D[/quote]

sweet broski!
Good luck to the both of us, now I just need Shini to finalize our deal... hmm wonder where he is - resistence??!

[quote name='refusedchaos']hey were is this free stuff im hearing about?[/quote]

it's in the 'loose' items area. they aren't much, but I'll give them away if the trade/sell is big & with our potential deal - that ranks in there ;). haha.

[quote name='guynextshore']it's in the 'loose' items area. they aren't much, but I'll give them away if the trade/sell is big & with our potential deal - that ranks in there ;). haha.[/QUOTE]

those are sum nice loose items!

[quote name='refusedchaos']those are sum nice loose items![/quote]

hehe thanks!
well for our deal pick out one - however, i do believe that the GBA is already pending out to someone.

;).

[quote name='guynextshore']sweet broski!
Good luck to the both of us, now I just need Shini to finalize our deal... hmm wonder where he is - resistence??![/QUOTE]

Na he is with his hanging out with his friend before he goes back to boot camp. At least that is where he was earlier last night.

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Na he is with his hanging out with his friend before he goes back to boot camp. At least that is where he was earlier last night.[/quote]

I WANT BIOSHOCK LE PLEASE!

Hmm boot camp huh? well hopefully we finish a deal before he goes off! thanks for the heads up though!

[quote name='guynextshore']Hmm boot camp huh? well hopefully we finish a deal before he goes off! thanks for the heads up though![/QUOTE]

Shini isn't going to boot camp his friend is, that is why he is hanging out with him before he goes back.

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Shini isn't going to boot camp his friend is, that is why he is hanging out with him before he goes back.[/QUOTE]
Nah, he just got back from completing boot camp, he's gonna be sent out to Korea on Monday.
Anyways, is Summoner still pending?

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Nah, he just got back from completing boot camp, he's gonna be sent out to Korea on Monday.
Anyways, is Summoner still pending?[/QUOTE]

Oh shit for real? My brother was there for a year or two when he was in the army. He fucking hated it.

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Oh shit for real? My brother was there for a year or two when he was in the army. He fucking hated it.[/QUOTE]
Yea man, he's gonna be there for six months
Btw, I'm on my PS3 right now, so if your still up to it, im ready

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Yea man, he's gonna be there for six months
Btw, I'm on my PS3 right now, so if your still up to it, im ready[/quote]
Another night of Resistence & me without a PS3 =(.
I'm seriously thinking of selling my 360 now..... I may try tomorrow :)

[quote name='themightypencil']im interested in valkyrie profile 2 and the loose copy of star ocean: the second story you have...anything on my list for them? or price(just noticed the selling thing on your first post)

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147928[/quote]

Sent you a PM. & Thanks for the interests!

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Nah, he just got back from completing boot camp, he's gonna be sent out to Korea on Monday.
Anyways, is Summoner still pending?[/quote]

Ooh Well Good luck to your friend!
Anyhow... yea Summoner is pending still & I think it may be pending out soon... sorry buddy =/.
well LMK if there's something we can work with that includes elfen lied :).

/// several stuff going out via ebay!

bump...
Bioshock LE - anyone giving up their preorder?? - help a cager out?!

[quote name='guynextshore']Another night of Resistence & me without a PS3 =(.
I'm seriously thinking of selling my 360 now..... I may try tomorrow :)

[/quote]

But arnt you trying to get BIOSHOCK for that?

[quote name='klyco']But arnt you trying to get BIOSHOCK for that?[/quote]

well, i'm planning to sell my 360 pro.... to get an elite (since GS/EB has very substandard trade in prices) but yes I WOULD LOVE to get bioshock LE :).

but that doesn't mean I don't' want a ps3 too.... but that's til the holidays :p.

BTW.
I'll pm your DC# later tonight - my girlfriend currently has your game incase I didn't make it to the PO (i told you i'll get this out one way or the other) - but going over to pick her up in a few.

I'll let you know!

[quote name='guynextshore']well, i'm planning to sell my 360 pro.... to get an elite (since GS/EB has very substandard trade in prices) but yes I WOULD LOVE to get bioshock LE :).

but that doesn't mean I don't' want a ps3 too.... but that's til the holidays :p.

BTW.
I'll pm your DC# later tonight - my girlfriend currently has your game incase I didn't make it to the PO (i told you i'll get this out one way or the other) - but going over to pick her up in a few.

I'll let you know![/quote]

Cool. Also, you should check with a Gamerush, I know they give more trade in value than GS/EB does. I got 32 for Crackdown while GS was gonna give me 9 for it.

Bump.

Also guy, would you mind shipping it on wednesday so that it arrives thursday? That is if you havent done it yet?

[quote name='refusedchaos']sorry bro....no second Bioshock LE...all were for preorders....sry, i tried[/quote]

I kinda hate GS method of Pre orders that they impliment. It would be better if each store ordered like 5 or 10 extra, just in case there are people who either found out about the game just now or they have been busy.

[quote name='klyco']I kinda hate GS method of Pre orders that they impliment. It would be better if each store ordered like 5 or 10 extra, just in case there are people who either found out about the game just now or they have been busy.[/quote]

I'd love it if they did that! - honestly, i thought this game was out next month... I swear 8=9 for me, must be some form of dyslexia? I don't know.

Either way in for a change of preorder policy! - You'd think they were GS/EB exclusives they would send at least 2 shipments.
But I think they are learning better now ever since the whole FFXII CE run.

[quote name='refusedchaos']sorry bro....no second Bioshock LE...all were for preorders....sry, i tried[/quote]

Thanks buddy,
I appreciate you trying, I do - it's alright - I'll search out tomorrow my area if not - PM w/ CC it is.

Gotta tell me your thoughts on the LE though. & was your big daddy broken?!

[quote name='guynextshore']I'd love it if they did that! - honestly, i thought this game was out next month... I swear 8=9 for me, must be some form of dyslexia? I don't know.

Either way in for a change of preorder policy! - You'd think they were GS/EB exclusives they would send at least 2 shipments.
But I think they are learning better now ever since the whole FFXII CE run.

Thanks buddy,
I appreciate you trying, I do - it's alright - I'll search out tomorrow my area if not - PM w/ CC it is.

Gotta tell me your thoughts on the LE though. & was your big daddy broken?![/quote]

To me, the Bioshock LE didnt seem worth it. I mean, why do I need the toy? And most of the stuff on the CD will be found online some how.

Thanks buddy,

Gotta tell me your thoughts on the LE though. & was your big daddy broken?![/QUOTE]

i almost got a second one but manager said "those are only for preorders"

eh the LE is OK..just a fig, game with special cover, dvd, cd, and game...its not even in a metal dvd case as originally intended, the sepcial cover is ugly and rather have that holo slipcase that the regular editions have...the only thing wrong with mine is that the tip of the drill broke off so art book for me! :D

at least the fig looks cool, my box was banged up a bit though

[quote name='refusedchaos']i almost got a second one but manager said "those are only for preorders"

eh the LE is OK..just a fig, game with special cover, dvd, cd, and game...its not even in a metal dvd case as originally intended, the sepcial cover is ugly and rather have that holo slipcase that the regular editions have...the only thing wrong with mine is that the tip of the drill broke off so art book for me! :D

at least the fig looks cool, my box was banged up a bit though[/quote]

it's coold buddy! there was 5 in this on GS - but same as you - those were only for preorders too...ehh.

[quote name='klyco']To me, the Bioshock LE didnt seem worth it. I mean, why do I need the toy? And most of the stuff on the CD will be found online some how.[/quote]

Honestly I thought this would have been in a metal casing as well... I wish it was like the UK/europe edition - I don't know why WE got stuck with the crappy covering.

however, even with such imperfection, I heard good reviews on this game & would REALLY like that Artbook..

BTW Klyco - i'm assuming the package hasn't arrived yet? weird - I thought it should be there by now... anyhow hopefully by thursday. Oh btw, I think I may have given you the wrong # for the DC - the right one is now posted in the transaction post - right underneath my TL.

Anyhow thanks for the bump you guys!

You should preorder all your games Guy... I hate supporting gamestop, but that's not why I do it.

Games aren't like movies, they move out of stores fast. I love knowing my game is waiting for me. No hastle, and in cases like Bioshock LE you almost have to preorder it to get it unless you go to eBay.

Anyways, free bump for a great trader. But you don't need the praise, you already have quite a following ;P

bread's done
Back