Please Close Thread.

Found a copy of ACII MAE!! Unfortunately, I can't buy it until Sunday for some reason... so hopefully I can get it!

Also, I got A TON of free swag from gamestop. Like a ridiculous amount... I went to the MW2 tourney, I made out 2nd so will be in the next round ;) , and they let anyone take whatever free swag they wanted from a box.. and after, I got everything that was left!!!! Everything being preorder codes, keychains, game demos, other stuff...

Here is a list of stuff that I remember (currently sitting in a giant box in my car):
~75-100 Left4Dead 2 preorder codes
~25 Tekken 6 calenders
Brutal Legend Codes
Halo ODST Codes
COD:WaW Map Pack Codes
Pokemon figure
3-4 lego keychains
Ratchet and Clank: Crack in Time Codes
LittleBigPlanet Codes
Magna Carta 2 artbook
Gran Turismo Codes
FF Dissidia game (or something)
and a TON MORE

seriously... it is ridiculous... I will have a list tomorrow of everything!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Boomsta']Your swag box intrigues me, as does the prospect of what you plan to do with it.[/QUOTE]

Swag-only lowball!

[quote name='leftwing1018']~75-100 Left4Dead 2 preorder codes[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fwbweux']Swag-only lowball![/QUOTE]

Can you imagine the chaos??

Well, who would expect him to list all of those? (although it would certainly be funny.)

I still stand by my suggestion, mostly for selfish reasons :D

All that swag is now up!

[quote name='sevenx7']Whatcha want for transformers?:)[/QUOTE]

Umm, I would like to trade it for another steelbook, but I would also sell it for $63 shipped

When you figure out what you're going to do with the stuff, let me know! I'm interested in:

-Left4Dead 2 - In-Game Bat (360)
-
God of War 3 - Downloadable Demo and Phantom of Chaos Character Skin
-
Brutal Legend - In-game Guitar Weapon (PS3)
-
Dragon Age: Origins - Feral Wolf and Memory Band (PC)

There are a few things that mildly interest me. If you decide how you're going to sell the stuff, I might look into some of the things that others haven't claimed beforehand.

Interested in the following:
DJ Hero - 2 Free Song Downloads
COD: MW 2 - Theme
Batman: Arkham Asylum Code/Sticker (just the code, dont care about the sticker)
Pm me what you want for them. Thanks.

I was interested in

Left4Dead 2 - In-Game Bat
(360)
Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time - Discovery Package
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - Costume
Arceus Pokemon Figure
Tekken 6 Calenders
Donkey Kong and Mario Bookmarks

;)

leftwing just so you know the Band Hero codes give you 320 MS points. So essentially those are like points cards. I got my BH from Gamestop and when I went to redeem the code it gave me MS Pts. Instead of getting 2 songs I just DL'ed some shit for my avatar

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']leftwing just so you know the Band Hero codes give you 320 MS points. So essentially those are like points cards. I got my BH from Gamestop and when I went to redeem the code it gave me MS Pts. Instead of getting 2 songs I just DL'ed some shit for my avatar[/QUOTE]

You don't think that wouldn't also apply for the DJ Hero and Beatles: Rock Band codes, would it? I could really use some cheap MS points.

[quote name='fwbweux']You don't think that wouldn't also apply for the DJ Hero and Beatles: Rock Band codes, would it? I could really use some cheap MS points.[/QUOTE]

Beatles is not. You have to go to site and fill out some shit. THen they email you the codes for each song.

I would assume DJ Hero is the same as Band Hero but I dont know since I did not purchase DJ Hero.

Thanks for that info Vendetta!

I'm going to think about what to do now, either add some prices, make some freebies, maybe have a short lowball with some of the items as fwb suggested..

I will get back to all of you who pmed me asap!

oh FYI: it is Raging Blast not Racing Blast LOL

That said here is what i am interested in:

x3 Beatles RB Song Codes (I dont want to pay for the whole DLC album)
1 Brutal Legend code for :360:
1 L4D2 Baseball Bat Code for :360: (for a friend)

Shame about the Beatles codes. It's no huge loss, though.

Yeah, about those Raging Blast codes. What exactly do they do? I don't have the game yet but I'm pretty sure that there's character customization without the use of codes. Is that just a code that gives you a really strong custom character without the need to unlock powerups in the game or something?

I decided I will just go ahead and sell them with prices. If prices seem like they should be cheaper or something please just let me know as I pretty much tried to make up reasonable prices >.<

If you have questions about any of the codes, I can answer them tomorrow morning, as I am not home right now to read them.

If you pmed me, please check over the prices and let me know what you are interested in once again, i will pm you back in the morning either way.

I may or may not get back to anyone tonight if they say they want to buy some of the items, as I am with my girl right now and she is getting pissed im on my laptop while a movie playing lol

Stuff I wana buy from my main man leftwing. :D

Brutal Legend - In-game Guitar Weapon
A Bunch of Nintendo Bookmarks (1 of each)
Left4Dead 2 Necklace
Arceus Pokemon Figure
Lego Rockband Keychains

Let me know. :)

interested in the following. lets talk
:360:
Call of Duty: World at War

Bluray:
:br:Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen w/Steelbook (Sealed) - Would like to trade for Star Trek w/Steelbook (Sealed)
$1ea 65 - Left4Dead 2 - In-Game Bat
$3ea 3 - Halo 3: ODST Sgt. Johnson
$3ea 3 - Lego Rockband Keychains

Left4Dead 2 Necklace

great list of stuff, sent some $ already and hoping to hear back on a couple of those things that were pending (dont know why i didnt ask earlier, d'oh)

edit: just a heads up the beatles codes let you choose from 9 songs and are not promptly emailed while the dj hero code is for the two tracks in extended pack 1 and code arrives instantly

Thanks to everyone that have purchased from me! Still waiting to here from several!

I still have a TON of codes left!!!

vDiebythesword - Found out through selling to sevenx7 that DJ Hero is not MS points but only for the 2 song download

^I should have it on file somewhere :) It will ship out tomorrow morning

Anyone that has just bought codes, or is buying now, I will not be able to pm codes tonight as I wont be home to do so, but I will pm them early tomorrow morning!

Thanks!

Oh, added a Black Wired Headset for 360 to my tradelist ;)

question about the beatles 3-song DLC codes. are they for three specific songs or any three songs, or just 480 points? thanks in advance

Over time, any sentence uttered long and loud enough becomes fixed. Becomes a truth. Provided, or course, you can outlast the dissent and silence your opponents. But should you succeed - and remove all challengers - then what remains is, by default, now true.
-Assassin's Creed 2

I am interested in one of those $2 codes for Dragon Age Origins

I would like to pay via Paypal and to receive the code via e-mail to avoid shipping fees :)

Thank you very much for your time

Edit: FOR THE XBOX 360 - I didn't see you had some for the PC

when i buy my xbox 360 i may need this stuff from u
Black Wired Headset (Sealed) - $10
Wireless Network Adapter - $55
Left4Dead 2 - In-Game Bat

bread's done
Back