Please Close Thread.

An original GBA box just by itself is probably worth more than $3.50. I would have been on that if I didn't still have the box to my launch day Glacier GBA.

I wish I still had the box for my GBA. I bought the Japanese one from an import store before they were released here. I spent all of my paper route money on it, and got in a lot of trouble with my mom for buying it :lol:

Whoa, that had to cost a ton, especially if you were too young for an adult's job. I was only 13 and pretty much used my GBA as a Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 machine for the first few months :p

It did. I think the grand total (with Super Mario Advance) was $275. You can see why my mom was so angry :lol:

All because I wanted it a few months before everyone else.

$275 :shock:

And here my parents were freaking out over a $100 system and a $40 game. "Ain'tchu satursfied wi' cheap toys no more, boy? Why jus' a couple years ago you'd buy a Hot Wheel fur a dollar and ye'd be happy fur a whole month! Whut's so great about this expensive gadgetry? It just rots yur brain!"

Surely you're not including the SP and the Micro in that statement, right? :p

So many years later I can't imagine how I ever made by with just a worm light. Just necessity, I guess.

[quote name='fwbweux'] For now, though, since I won Secret of Mana, you should be seeing a giant flock of hogs nesting in the trees in your neighborhood right about now.
[/QUOTE]

Well I still wanted it, but I didn't think I'd be able to convince you to bid against yourself on my behalf. :D

Oh, and since I already have your paypal from all the stuff I've bought from you, I went ahead and paid already.

Just so everyone knows, leftwing is the fastest shipper I've dealt with on CAG, so prepare to be impressed (sorry if I've set the bar ridiculously high, buddy :D)

[quote name='DigitalNerd']Am I missing his paypal information? I cant find it :|[/QUOTE]

I don't think you're missing it. I already had it.

[quote name='DigitalNerd']Am I missing his paypal information? I cant find it :|[/QUOTE]
It's not listed on the front page, I think he said he's going to send out invoices soon.

All invoices have been sent out!

except for phoenix, your inbox is full!! So, just pm me when you clear it out!

Thanks for that bv ;) I'll try to hold true to that :D

packing items now! (will be dropping off all items being shipped via First-Class later today. The ones being shipped via Priority Mail will be brought to the post office tomorrow morning!

[quote name='phoenix529']Lol. Clever method of finding me. I'll clear that out today.

I had no idea you would ship so fast. Paying now.[/QUOTE]

I told you, man. Leftwing = fastest shipper on CAG. I think he has an army of Elves working for him.

[quote name='bvharris']I told you, man. Leftwing = fastest shipper on CAG. I think he has an army of Elves working for him.[/QUOTE]

hahaha, you're on the right track...

All Delivery Confirmation #'s have been sent out to those that have paid! (only waiting on two people ;) )

I dropped off the First-Class items this afternoon and will bring the Priority Mail ones tomorrow morning at about 8am!

Almost done with the lowball! Just waiting on one payment and all is done with :D

Starting to add some new items now

and somehow half of my OP just disappeared... literally... it was there one second, and now its gone... to those that's lowball information is not there, I hope that does not present any problems because I have no way of getting that information back...

Damn. Thought that one was your game. I've been wanting to try out the CoDs ever since 4 came out. Never got the chance and the wife won't let me drop the cash to try a game, so I'm still waiting on a trade.

I'm sure if I would actually update my TL as to everything I'm willing to trade, more people would be interested.

I'll give you $30.00 for GTAIV and Resident Evil 5 shipped if you accept Paypal (and no worries, I will pay the extra fees)! :D

[quote name='cosmo2389']I'll give you $30.00 for GTAIV and Resident Evil 5 shipped if you accept Paypal (and no worries, I will pay the extra fees)! :D[/QUOTE]

Just gift it man, no fees. Give the extra money to leftwing, not Paypal. :D

[quote name='bvharris']Just gift it man, no fees. Give the extra money to leftwing, not Paypal. :D[/QUOTE]

Haha, thanks for letting me know that trick... I just generally don't keep funds in my Paypal account lol, but thanks anyways!!

[quote name='cosmo2389']Haha, thanks for letting me know that trick... I just generally don't keep funds in my Paypal account lol, but thanks anyways!![/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter if the funds are already in there, it will transfer automatically without fees as long as you're gifting it.

btw, thanks for the SNES dust covers you threw in. I've been looking to find some for a while, though none of them went on the games I bought from the lowball. :D I'm still waiting on my Universal Game Cases order to start boxing up my SNES and N64 collections, but my backorder is now pushed back to January.

Thanks for Double Dragon III :hot::hot::hot: (and Qix)

Erm, by which I mean to say everything arrived just fine :D Feedback left, enjoy the free bump.

However, now I'm curious as to what other NES games you secretly have lying around. As a voracious NES cart buyer this is of great interest to me ;)

^checking your list now ohboy

Glad to see people are getting their items! I have received feedback from 3 people already (DC#'s show several other people received their games yesterday too). So please leave feedback and I will leave feedback too!

hopefully I didn't accidentally ship wrong items or anything lol, I did triple check everything, so hopefully all is good!

The master assassins edition is freaking awesome!! Leftwing which version are you looking for? My GS has an extra :ps3: as of yesterday. Let me know if you want it on :ps3: and I can go pick it up today when I go pre-order my Bioshock 2 LE.

Thanks Vendetta! I am looking for the 360 one, going to check a couple more stores nearby, and if there are none I will get back to you, and maybe it will still be there!

bread's done
Back