please give feedback if you got your items

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEAL Going on NOW-
While the Dallas Mavricks are wining You can BID .50cent

I would suggest using "[ spoiler ]" and "[ /spoiler ]" (removing the spaces and quotation marks) to hide ALL of the pictures - this will help reduce the clutter.

I'd also strongly recommend using the "[ size=SOMENUMBER ]", "[ /size ]", "[ color=SOMECOLOR ]", and [ /color ]" tags to help make the section titles stand out; for example "[ color=Red ][ size=6 ] Xbox 360 [ /size ][ /color ]" looks like this when you take out the spaces:
Xbox 360

Finally, some personal preferences:
1) Please separate the name of the item from the name of the bidder; you can do this very simply by putting a " - " (dash mark) before the name of the bidder. Or you can go crazy and put the name of the bidder in a different color. This will make it easier to keep track of who has bid on what.

2) Please put all of your strategy guide books in one section (instead of having separate ps2/xbox strategy guide sections); this will reduce the odds of somebody overlooking a guide if they're scanning through the list very quickly.

3) A lot of people start bidding in the last 3 - 4 days; if you're waiting for 60% of your items to be bid on before announcing a more firm end date, you're probably going to be waiting until May 25 or so (unless edwin or blackdog decide to place $1 bids on everything). Just announce the final end date now and people will start bidding.

Good luck with the lowball, and I'll be back when the final end date is announced.

Does the RE5 Gold still have the DLC code (I don't think it's likely but it wouldn't hurt to ask), if so, put me up for $16 for RE5 Gold.

[quote name='SFKhoa']Does the RE5 Gold still have the DLC code (I don't think it's likely but it wouldn't hurt to ask), if so, put me up for $16 for RE5 Gold.[/QUOTE]

the 360 is the only one with the code the PS3 one has it on the disc

BID UPDATED THANKS

[quote name='adamsant12']aliens vs predator hunter edition-missing the facesucker and dlc $6
mafia ii ce - complete but missing the code $7[/quote]

bids updated thanks

[quote name='h4y4to']walking dead comic con ny comic -$2
mafia ii ce -$8[/quote]

bids updated thanks

Spider-Man The Trilogy Collection $10
Aliens VS Predator 1 & 2 TWO Pack $5
Starship Troopers Collection Trilogy $12
Mission: Impossible - Ultimate Missions Collection $12
picture.php

[quote name='thejam']Hey my bid was for the first viewtiful joe guide, not the 2nd. -Thx[/QUOTE]

o ok sorry change it thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back