[quote name='Squarehard']ill think about it, though still a bit high for me

bump![/QUOTE]

you get high all the Time :)

Bid updated thanks

mavrick"s game starts at 9 PM so the deal begain at 10:00 pm

Last edited:
Deal starts now
while the maverick's are wining u can place a .50 cent bid

[quote name='fwbweux']How much are you looking to get out of the memory card adapter?[/QUOTE]

Idk what can you do

Last edited:
[quote name='thejam']re5 case & bonus disc $0.5
gow3 guide $0.5
snow white $7.5
blur booster $0.5[/QUOTE]

50 cents not 5 cents

[quote name='jumpercable']free bump so you don't feel as bad once KDTHUNDER comes back up.[/QUOTE]

Dallas is the best 4Q team in the NBA so I don't think so sir people was thinking LA was going to come back but they didn't and thanks

Last edited:
[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']:rofl:

I LOL'ed so hard. :D[/QUOTE]

Its not that funny

[quote name='AJVtony831']0.5 is 0.50 which is fifty cents
0.05 is 5 cents[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I was just trying to save on bandwidth.

[quote name='AJVtony831']0.5 is 0.50 which is fifty cents
0.05 is 5 cents[/QUOTE]

You having to tell him this also shows just how "awesome" and up to par the US education system is with the rest of the world. :whistle2:#

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']You having to tell him this also shows just how "awesome" and up to par the US education system is with the rest of the world. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
Well I got up through my masters in Canada, but finished off in the US.

@adamsant12 the increase is 1.00 not .50

@yellowdog Its only 2 more weeks it will go fast

Bids updated thanks

[quote name='yellowdog']2 weeks is like.. 2 years..[/QUOTE]

What dog years :)

Sorry that I didn't get back to you on the memory card adapter sooner. I can do $13 shipped for it, which is pretty much the ebay going rate after fees and such. I'd rather support a CAG, so just let me know whether or not that's fine.

[quote name='fwbweux']Sorry that I didn't get back to you on the memory card adapter sooner. I can do $13 shipped for it, which is pretty much the ebay going rate after fees and such. I'd rather support a CAG, so just let me know whether or not that's fine.[/QUOTE]

Anyway you can do 15shipped if that's ok because i have to get a package to put it in

I know that a difference of $2 seems like splitting hairs, but I might try elsewhere for the time being (I only need it to back up one save x_x). I'll let you know if I end up needing yours. Thanks, though!

[quote name='fwbweux']I know that a difference of $2 seems like splitting hairs, but I might try elsewhere for the time being (I only need it to back up one save x_x). I'll let you know if I end up needing yours. Thanks, though![/QUOTE]

I said I can do 13 if u can't do 15

[quote name='Mike UFC']Oceans Trilogy $14

Also, can I get a picture of the Sleeping Beauty slipcover? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

BID UPDATED THANKS & Also added picture of Sleeping beauty slipcover

and MAVRICK"S DEAL is Coming up starting at 9:50 PM tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back