Please Lock/Close

Interested in Megaman X and Metroid, but I'm not really looking to buy right now. Thanks anyway though.

[quote name='Visc']you've got nothing I want, but heck, cml, I have a couple older games you may be interested in.[/quote]

[quote name='SMMM']CML for Nights into Dreams[/quote]
Didn't see anything in your trade list, but in your IGN.com collection I saw quite a few games that I'm interested in.

The ones that were most appealing were Capcom vs. Snk for DC CvS 2EO for GC, Marvel vs. Capcom, Crazy Taxi, and Mega Man X for SNES. Send me a PM and we can work something out.

Please CML for any of this stuff - thanks

Atari Lynx I system (game cartridge cover doesn't close well, otherwise in good condition) with electrocop, warbirds, and california games

Saturn

Accesories
Black official Sega Controller

North American Games
Daytona USA CCEdition
Virtua Fighter2
Virtua Cop

Japanese Games
Daytona USA
Golden Axe: The Duel
Last Bronx
Virtual On
Virtua Fighter
Virtua Cop 2

Interested in Heir of Zendor for Saturn. Also what is "strange Saturn cable"?

If I have anything that interests you, please send me a message or post on myTL.

Thanks.

Woohoo, another trade has been completed. Thanks to CAG in general and specifically the people I've traded with so far. I updated the OP with new wants earlier as well.

A couple new items are pending. I will trade big for some quality Turbografx 16 games. :D I'm sure someone has some they want to get rid of.

bread's done
Back