PO Gameboy Color $4.99, $5.99, $7.99 games ebgames.com

[quote name='Cornfedwb']I was going to order a couple, but I don't feel like clearing my cookies out just for their goddamn site to work.[/quote]

Will reformating your hard drive help? :D

I KeeD, I Keed.

Man, all these deals are killing me. I have spent way too much the last few months. This is a great way to beef up my portable library though.

haha. im trying to pay for college, and im blowing my money on videogames. lol. oh well. i got pokemon pinball, wario land 3, mario tennis, mike tysons punchout, super mario world, and kirbys avalanche.

pokemon pinball is an awsome game.. its so fun to kill time.. and im not even into all the pokemon and magic card games.. its just a fun little pinball game! at 2.99 you would be CRAZY not to buy it!

Did anyone order last week for the NES deal? Almost all the games I ordered came in horrible shape with stickers(I expected those though), but many of the games had crap inside the cartridge like food and stuff. I cleaned some of the cartridges and they work, but some don't work at all. I wanna jump on the GB deals but I'm afraid after my NES games came in that bad of shape.

I got two questions about Pokemon Pinball

I want to know this before I order it.

1. Does this game work on a GBA SP?

2. Is the game playable without the rumble feature?

[quote name='Kain Vincent']I got two questions about Pokemon Pinball

2. Is the game playable without the rumble feature?[/quote]

1. Yes, much like all other GBA/GBC games, it sticks out of the SP itself a little bit but works fine.

2. Yes. But you might as well, since it's a non-directional rumble (upside down is ok) and part of the fun novelty aspect of the game. Even without it though, it's a fun game well worth $3. I easily got addicted to grabbing all the Pokemon (figuring out how iit actually worked helped, "stage"-wise, too).

[quote name='SevereTireDamage'][quote name='Kain Vincent']I got two questions about Pokemon Pinball

2. Is the game playable without the rumble feature?[/quote]

1. Yes, much like all other GBA/GBC games, it sticks out of the SP itself a little bit but works fine.

2. Yes. But you might as well, since it's a non-directional rumble (upside down is ok) and part of the fun novelty aspect of the game. Even without it though, it's a fun game well worth $3. I easily got addicted to grabbing all the Pokemon (figuring out how iit actually worked helped, "stage"-wise, too).[/quote]

Thanks, SevereTireDamage!

Wow thanks for the deals OP and all. I really ought to get another Pokemon Pinball since I lost my old one. If you order it, does it come with instructions and box and everything?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Wow thanks for the deals OP and all. I really ought to get another Pokemon Pinball since I lost my old one. If you order it, does it come with instructions and box and everything?[/quote]

"Does not include instructions or original packaging."

[quote name='dracula'][quote name='masha'][quote name='dracula'][quote name='masha']Got

Revelations: The Demon Slayer

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/164982.asp[/quote]

Gone now :([/quote]

It was only 2 copies there and so many Atlus lovers :D.[/quote]

http://www.atlus.com still sells the manual for $3 shipped if you need one[/quote]

That is why I bought it. Gotta Love Atlus for still selling manuals for the old games for cheap :!: And their shipping is super fast.

Thx anyway for pointing that out .

P.S. Sorry a bit off topic.

bread's done
Back