Pokemon X and Y Announced!

I took my Pokemon to the massage guy as suggested, and got more than I bargained for...

Exact quote:

"Why hello there!  Would you like me to massage your Budew for you?"

I took my Pokemon to the massage guy as suggested, and got more than I bargained for...

Exact quote:

"Why hello there! Would you like me to massage your Budew for you?"
I might be more of a pervert than I used to be, but I've noticed a lot of things in X/Y that could be taken with a more "adult" leaning.

My FC is 1306-5599-3787  :< for safari too.

Im adding everyone on thread and whoever posts

Last edited by a moderator:
Should probably do a google document for FCs like we had for ACNL.

Fc 4398 9465 8673 Appreciate if someone would tell me my safari type. Hope someome here has ditto's in their safari.

Trying to expand my friend safari. If someone adds me, please quote / pm me.

4983 - 4981 - 8253
Added, though I'm not sure what a friend safari is yet (I probably haven't gotten far enough in the game yet, only two badges in).

Here's mine if anyone wants to add me:

3995-6678-1504

Let me know if you added me.. not sure if I have to manually add someone back or what, haven't really used the 3DS online features much yet.

Hey admiral, what's your in game name?

I've also added everyone on the last page.

Added, though I'm not sure what a friend safari is yet (I probably haven't gotten far enough in the game yet, only two badges in).

Here's mine if anyone wants to add me:

3995-6678-1504

Let me know if you added me.. not sure if I have to manually add someone back or what, haven't really used the 3DS online features much yet.
After you beat the game you can ride a train to a new area. This place contains the friend safari, which is both fun and fuck ing annoying at the same time. Basically, everyone on the Nintendo network (regardless of if they own Pokemon) is assigned a zone. This is COMPLETELY random, so I might hate water Pokemon, but my FS area will still be water based. Every person starts with 2 pokemon you can find, with a possible third if your friend beat the game too (you both need to be signed in at the same time to sync). The third pokemon is always said to be "rarer", though your actual FS value is completely random.

Also if you were wondering, your information is as follows...

Fighting:

• Mankey
  • Sawk

@ Scouter

It should be Vic or Admiralvic or some combo of that stuff.

Just beat the elite 4 with Charizard, Blastoise, Malamar, Heliolisk, Aegislash, and Slyveon. Took about 37 hours. Time to catch em all  :bouncy:

Still haven't gotten the second badge. lol I plan to continue story soon been breeding goomys.. got one on wonder trade! A froakie for a goomy.. nice.

Just picked up a black 3DS XL and Pokemon Y. Looking for some folks to add. My code is 3196-4135-7383, name is Kosh.

Well, battery died but finished the factory. That was shorter than I expected for the large payout. Odd. 2 badges left!

I need to get adding people soon.

So I tried staying away from online battling, because I like to play my game casually, and even though it sets all your pokes to lvl 50...my pokes havent learned the skills up to that level, so it is a disadvantage no matter what way you slice it. That being said, that isn't a problem.

Something I find VERY annoying, is battling people that use all the legendaries, their starters, AND their mega evolution poke.

I mean, cmon...Legendaries are cheap shit and its annoying. 

Realized I never posted my friend code, so feel free to add that. - 3909-8060-3036

I've already hatched a brand new Squirtle. It is male however which I'm not sure if that matters to you or not.

Yeah it does the same thing to me. I deposited a couple Claunchers and got the starters I wanted super fast, but I can never do the trades the other way.

I'm adding everyone who posts their FC for the Safari, here's mine again: 4957-2821-9713

Edit: I just caught a shiny Staryu :D

Does anyone want to help out with the friend safari? If so add me 5300-8564-6365. I'll add the ones that have already been posted.

added you and everyone else in that large post.

edit: my fc is [SIZE=12pt]1091-7990-3911[/SIZE]

Trying to expand my friend safari. If someone adds me, please quote / pm me.

4983 - 4981 - 8253

My FC is 1306-5599-3787 :&lt; for safari too.

Im adding everyone on thread and whoever posts

Should probably do a google document for FCs like we had for ACNL.

Fc 4398 9465 8673 Appreciate if someone would tell me my safari type. Hope someome here has ditto's in their safari.

Hey, just wanted to let you guys know I've added you. If you add me back, that'd be swell :razz: : FC - 0920 0574 6530.

EDIT: Kosh, I added you too!

I could use some more friend safari friends my friend code is 5370-0873-2212. I will add the friend codes that have been posted so far.

Striking out on Safari trades today, best I got was a Wartortle.

Finally got a Ditto via GTS, though..

Got Froakie, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Torchic, and some Eevees for trade if people are interested. Looking for other starters, mainly.

I can breed any of the Gen I or Gen VI starters as well as both Fossils.  Just riding my bike around like a madman while I watch TV :D

My friend code is: 4253-3501-3218 and my name is Matesamo - I will work my way back and add people to my friend list.

Striking out on Safari trades today, best I got was a Wartortle.

Finally got a Ditto via GTS, though..

Got Froakie, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Torchic, and some Eevees for trade if people are interested. Looking for other starters, mainly.
I can breed any of the Gen I or Gen VI starters as well as both Fossils. Just riding my bike around like a madman while I watch TV :D
Do either of you have a female charmander?

I have a chespin babies, (soon to hatch squirtle babies, probably ready tomorrow) and pokerus infected pokemon avail for trade!

4124-5164-1087 add me!

Added everyone from the last four pages or so. Kind of curious as to what my safari zone is as well even though I'm still miles away to reaching that far myself.

Do either of you have a female charmander?

I have a chespin babies, (soon to hatch squirtle babies, probably ready tomorrow) and pokerus infected pokemon avail for trade!

4124-5164-1087 add me!
Not yet, but should I acquire a Charmander in general I will try breeding for one for you.

Here is my friend code as well. 

1848-1684-3976

Added most of the codes that were on the previous pages.  Thanks for the help!

I've got a couple japanese dittos, if anyone wants one. Breeding foreign pokemon with pokemon from your country increases the chances of hatching a shiny pokemon. Or so goes the claim.

I've got a couple japanese dittos, if anyone wants one. Breeding foreign pokemon with pokemon from your country increases the chances of hatching a shiny pokemon. Or so goes the claim.
I'd love to get one of those dittos. Is there anything that you want in particular?

That's where my Ditto came from.

Acquired a Charmander and a Chespin, both males. What's with all the poke-penis hate? Everyone wants females.

Willing to breed and hatch eggs for anything in my list. Link in my sig.

I'd love to get one of those dittos. Is there anything that you want in particular?
What kind of vivillons do you have? I'd trade 1 for a pattern I don't have. Conversely you could just put one up on the gts, that's how I got my ditto's. Scatterbugs are like cigarettes in prison. Can exchang those little bugs for just about anything, especially in vivillon form.

What kind of vivillons do you have? I'd trade 1 for a pattern I don't have. Conversely you could just put one up on the gts, that's how I got my ditto's. Scatterbugs are like cigarettes in prison. Can exchang those little bugs for just about anything, especially in vivillon form.
If you have a Japanese one does that mean it will evolve in to one of the Japanese patterns or will it revert to the game that it is currently in?

The Vivillon patterns are based on the trainer who caught it. I'm not sure about eggs, though. I know you can't breed different patterns, but if someone gives you an egg, will it be their pattern or yours when it hatches.

bread's done
Back