Pokemon X and Y Announced!

I have scyther and zoroark.

For safaris Im not sure what I have thats new to you. I have beldums, duskull, shuppets, togepi, krabby, drowszee and some others. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Added everyone again till now. Im just after  Box Legendary but...Im getting so lazy QQ.

Im having an internal struggle on who to keep in my team.

I have every starter + Xerneas. Sans Fennekin & froggie atm in party.  I just hope thats good enough for E4.

That's what I think my last safari Pokemon is: Fletchling. I remember my friend mentioning it earlier. I had totally forgotten till now. 

Late posting in this thread, but here's my friend code:

1418-6694-9603

Please PM me or reply somehow if you add me.

Looking for someone with a Ditto safari >.<

I'm playing X. If you need anything, lemme know. I randomly spam O-powers on friends to level them up :3

1418-6694-9603

Looking for someone with a Ditto safari &gt;.&lt;

I'm playing X. If you need anything, lemme know. I randomly spam O-powers on friends to level them up :3

Added ju.

Also people I added WHO HAVENT ADDED ME BACK:

gomi

drana

action

hubu

3G

KMY

VILA

DOOD

josh

jim

Its...its not like I wanted to be your friend anyways.

1418-6694-9603

Looking for someone with a Ditto safari &gt;.&lt;

Just added you. MY FC 4184-2520-9903.

Also, if anybody has my safar (in game name Based God!), let a dude know!

Whoop! Found someone on GF that had a ditto safari. Shitty part is that he has to be online for ditto to show up though -.-

I'm not even sure wtf to do at this point. I synchro-ed then soft reset Xerneas for about 4 hours to get a max HP/Sp.Atk/Spd Modest one and I just solo'ed the Elite 4 with it. Before that I just solo'ed using my Delphox which is 93 now.

I need to start making the rest of my team :/ Legendaries being banned from Battle Maison, I need to breed a perfect Lucario or some other mega PKMN and start grinding BP. My Delphox with random EVs is getting pooped on.

I have been breeding and such though; my Pokedex is nearing 400. I can't guarantee any natures/IVs through breeding right now but if you guys want something specific, I can probably make you for you.

Just began my X playthrough after logging in ~150 hours on Y. Been laboring over getting good IVs on Legendaries and EV training a decent number of Pokes that I want to use in battles. Used an all-Kalos team for my Y runthrough, and now I'm going into X with my mega dream team of Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Riolu, Abra, and Scizor :)

I'll go through this thread soon and begin adding people to my Friend Safari. I'm Water type, with a Krabby, Floatzel, and Frogadier. I'm looking for stuff in basically every type, so I'm just wanting to add as many people to my list as possible. I'll PM when/if I add you, and feel free to do the same! My FC is 2552-1009-6629 (name is X ).

.points to my list of shame with your name on it.
Let me edit my statement. If you add me to your friend list, let me know so I can add you back. As for what is in my safari, I have no idea- I just finished the first gym and been running around trying to catch a male Litleo. :)

BTW I just saw your post about me not adding you. added now.

Got halfway through the Elite Four with Blaziken and Greninja only while at work. Will probably finish them off and then start more breeding.

Been picking up some decent things via Wonder trade, and sending off Pichu, Geodude, annd random extra starters.

Haven't decided if I want to go for a Vivillion set yet. May go for an Eevee set first (already have Leafeon and Sylvion.)

Are Johto, Hoenn (other than Torchic), Unova, or Sinnoh starters available yet?

Also people I added WHO HAVENT ADDED ME BACK:

gomi

drana

action

hubu

3G

KMY

VILA

DOOD

josh

jim

Its...its not like I wanted to be your friend anyways.
That was hella tsundere. I tried adding you and it says code has already been registered. I'm pretty sure my name is Jim. o_O

Well, received my X and Y order from TRU...only to receive two copies of Y! >.<

Ugh, so, now I have to wait a bit before I can have at both of them.

Thankfully, Y was gonna be my "main" game, so at least I get to play tonight!

Got a 3rd Ditto via Wonder Trade, and crushed the Elite 4 plus Champion.

Don't know what I am in the Safari, and honestly don't care all that much. Might start a new team and work my way back to crush the E4 again.

That was hella tsundere. I tried adding you and it says code has already been registered. I'm pretty sure my name is Jim. o_O

if your code ends in 3911 ~ You have but lists the name on CAG account is similiar to what I put as condensed so... jim is a jim~something on here :p

Any players with version X willing to trade an Aron? I think I have a sense of which six pokemon I want to use for my campaign, and Aron would be great.

Sure, can you hook me up with a Kabuto or Omantye?
I just finished my second badge, so I'm not sure if I'm close to getting where those Pokemon are. I have others, like six of the starters (but I don't think you need any?).

Also, I'll go back through this thread and add folks the next time I have a chance.

Here is my friend code if anyone wants to add me. 3222-5566-9407

If you add me, please let me know and give me your friend code so I can add you as well. Also, can anyone tell me what pokemon I have in my safari?

There's going to be a tournament where X and Y players can receive a new item called Weakness Policy, which raises Attack and Special Attack by 2 stages when your Pokemon is hit with a Super Effective attack.

Since this is an awesome giveaway full of awesomeness, it should be of no surprise that said tournament is being held in Japan. Specifically Jump Festa.

Weakness Policy, is that already something in the game? I remember hitting someone with a super effective hit online, and their stats raising because of it.

Hey guys, my friend code is: 3196 4058 6482. Just bought a 3ds around when pokemon came out so i have only one friend on my 3ds(my brother) add me guys :) if you do send me a pm so i can add you as well. idk what type my friend safari is since my bro hasnt beaten the elite four so i cant check.

I just finished my second badge, so I'm not sure if I'm close to getting where those Pokemon are. I have others, like six of the starters (but I don't think you need any?).

Also, I'll go back through this thread and add folks the next time I have a chance.
No worries, if you still need an Aron just trade me any trash pokemon.

Here is my friend code if anyone wants to add me. 3222-5566-9407

If you add me, please let me know and give me your friend code so I can add you as well. Also, can anyone tell me what pokemon I have in my safari?
Added you, mine is: 4957-2821-9713

Added you too swizzy

Here is my friend code if anyone wants to add me. 3222-5566-9407

Added you and my friend code is 1848-1684-3976

There's going to be a tournament where X and Y players can receive a new item called Weakness Policy, which raises Attack and Special Attack by 2 stages when your Pokemon is hit with a Super Effective attack.

Since this is an awesome giveaway full of awesomeness, it should be of no surprise that said tournament is being held in Japan. Specifically Jump Festa.

Weakness Policy, is that already something in the game? I remember hitting someone with a super effective hit online, and their stats raising because of it.
You can already get it from the game in the battle mason for 48 BP. Also alot of other competitive hold items.

Honestly, I don't know who you are on my friend list. fucking no way to tell unless I memorize names.

My IGN is Defyn.
I can give you a tyrunt egg if you like you are already on my friends list and we both have our username somewhat as our mii.

bread's done
Back