Pokemon X and Y Announced!

Just so I'm not mistaken, there is no way to see whose IGN is linked to what shows up on my friend safari right? I'll have like "Josh" in my safari and an in-game name that's completely different....

Only way to tell is checking to see if their avatar looks the same on the friend list and safari list right?

(Stellar, you're Kasumi right?)

Just so I'm not mistaken, there is no way to see whose IGN is linked to what shows up on my friend safari right? I'll have like "Josh" in my safari and an in-game name that's completely different....

Only way to tell is checking to see if their avatar looks the same on the friend list and safari list right?

(Stellar, you're Kasumi right?)
Im honestly just good with names and I know yours is like your PSN. But yes Im Kasumi (thats my favorite DOA character).

Im the one that spams you O powers and vice versa lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any (super slim) chance someone here has a spare imposter ditto? I wish gts let you specify more than gender and level.

I think Wonder trade is drying up for me, at least until the PokeBank comes out. I'm not getting anything new or good lately. Too many Mr. Mimes and Weedles.

I have 6 versions of Vivillion, and all the Eevees except Umbreon and Espeon.

I need to run through my friend safari more.

Honestly, I don't know who you are on my friend list. fucking no way to tell unless I memorize names.

My IGN is Defyn.
Mine is Elly. If you don't need this baby Tyrunt anymore I'll have to drop it in the PokeDumpster in a back alley of Lumiose City along with Dranakin's Aron he never picked up.

so how do i add friends that are already on my mii friend list? I really want to get a gengar but it would require the other person to trade it back. if anyone can help me out, shoot me a pm. my friend code is 4441 9022 8296 and i'll be on most of the day sunday. added u vexxed

Mine is Elly. If you don't need this baby Tyrunt anymore I'll have to drop it in the PokeDumpster in a back alley of Lumiose City along with Dranakin's Aron he never picked up.
Dont abandon the baby pokemon. You wouldnt do that to your kid would you!? Lol

so how do i add friends that are already on my mii friend list? I really want to get a gengar but it would require the other person to trade it back. if anyone can help me out, shoot me a pm. my friend code is 4441 9022 8296 and i'll be on most of the day sunday. added u vexxed
Ill add you. I can help you trade Gengar if youd like. Dont worry I wont keep it I have plenty of gastly's.

Stellar: 1263-6129-5076
GF: 3926-5569-5953

Any (super slim) chance someone here has a spare imposter ditto? I wish gts let you specify more than gender and level.
I have a crap ton from friend safari, not sure if you're on my friend list or not but if you can find me, I'll give you one :D

Stellar hooked me up with an egg, thanks though!

I won't be needing any more stuff until I max out my style. Need to get that hatching O-power!

I gotta say Wondertrade is pretty decent. I figured it would be nothing but shitty pokemon, but I have been getting decent stuff. Got a Bulbasaur last night.

Dranakin, Stellar inertia, Ross, swizzy & scouter.

I've added you. My fc is 0920 0574 6530

Also, anyone mind helping me trade evolve a few things?

Dranakin, Stellar inertia, Ross, swizzy & scouter.

I've added you. My fc is 0920 0574 6530

Also, anyone mind helping me trade evolve a few things?
Adding you right now. My in game name is Jim. Just trade me whenever you need me to evolve stuff for you. ^^

So after complaining I haven't even found 1 shiny 80 hours in, I finally have found one.

I found a shiny Ditto with it's hidden ability. Couldn't be happier haha

does anyone have an extra lucky egg or a friend safari with chansey? i accidentally traded my lucky egg. :( 

Starting work on a spreadsheet to keep track of friend codes a little bit easier.

Forum name, friend codes, mii and trainer names, safari type and pokemon, and timezones. Anything else you'd like to see on there?

Also, I'll be adding everyone I don't already have so feel free to add me as well. 3909-8060-3036

I'm going to start adding people from the spreadsheet. Here is my code: 2938-6475-0969

For the spreadsheet, trainer name is also "Syranth". Time zone GMT -7

Safari Zone: Flying

Pokemon: pidgy, tropius, tranquil

Is it possible to unlock the spreadsheet? I was trying to add my info, such as timezone and Mii name. If not, my Timezone is CST and both Mii and trainer names are Kosh.

Thanks for taking the time to do that. 

Yeah, soon as it's unlocked, I'd be happy to jump in and update my info. Great idea. I'll be going through and adding everyone throughout the day. Also, I'm only at the sixth gym, but if anyone wants to lemme know what my safari's looking like, I can add that too.

There we go. Went and added Kosh and Syranth's information.

As for the being unable to edit it, I "think" I fixed that, but I'm not 100% sure as this is my first time creating a document with Google. While I never had protection set, I did have it set as "anyone with the link". Apparently there was an option inside there I missed originally which would only allow you to view it. I changed it to edit so I think it's good now.

Edit: Just saw a live change done by somebody who wasn't me. Hooray for being fixed. :D

As for setting up the spreadsheet itself, not a problem. I didn't realize there were so many people who posted their codes while I was doing it. Still have a good bit to add (to my 3ds) myself.

Oooh I'd love to be added to the spreadsheet.  I will add everyone tonight!

CAG: Vendetta_x360

Time:  MST

Mii: Vendetta

Trainer: Ash  (Lame I know, but I've done it since R/B/Y :razz: )

Safari: Anyone who sees it let me know or post on the thread!

FC: 4957-3481-3976

Please PM me if you add me!  Also I will PM people to let them know I added them! 

Thanks! :D

Also thanks to JStryke for making the doc :)

Can you add a new column called "Added Date"? This will help us keep track of who we might want to add because they are new. I can't imagine having to reconcile that list vs my friends list again.

Edit: I also PM'd the OP to wiki the thread so we can post this info on the first page.

Can you add a new column called "Added Date"? This will help us keep track of who we might want to add because they are new. I can't imagine having to reconcile that list vs my friends list again.

Edit: I also PM'd the OP to wiki the thread so we can post this info on the first page.
Got your PM! Ooops forgot that part (My FC that is). Will edit my post :D

Lost 5 of 6 matches late last night, just won 7 of 10 tonight. Learned some interesting tactics in those losses, though. Someone had choice scarf on a serene grace togekiss,so he outsped my gengar and greninja. Used air slash, which has a 60% chance of flinch. Worked pretty well.

Lost 5 of 6 matches late last night, just won 7 of 10 tonight. Learned some interesting tactics in those losses, though. Someone had choice scarf on a serene grace togekiss,so he outsped my gengar and greninja. Used air slash, which has a 60% chance of flinch. Worked pretty well.
Do you battle at battlespot or something else?

Oooh I'd love to be added to the spreadsheet. I will add everyone tonight!

CAG: Vendetta_x360

Time: MST

Mii: Vendetta

Trainer: Ash (Lame I know, but I've done it since R/B/Y :razz: )

Safari: Anyone who sees it let me know or post on the thread!

FC: 4957-3481-3976

Please PM me if you add me! Also I will PM people to let them know I added them!

Thanks! :D

Also thanks to JStryke for making the doc :)
Added myself to the Doc since we can edit it now.

An added by date sounds like a good idea. I'll have to check tonight or tomorrow to see where it looks good. Didn't think about that as I probably figured people would mention in the thread first.

I like the spreadsheet. Maybe we can add a LF column (and maybe FT too) so that we can hook each other up.
LF and FT? I can't say I'm familiar with these two acronyms if somebody could please enlighten me.

An added by date sounds like a good idea. I'll have to check tonight or tomorrow to see where it looks good. Didn't think about that as I probably figured people would mention in the thread first.

LF and FT? I can't say I'm familiar with these two acronyms if somebody could please enlighten me.
I am assuming they mean For Trade and Looking For.

Yea, I just think it's a good idea since I added the entire list to my friends list. I'd like to know when someone is added.

How organized do we want to get? I was thinking maybe someone (I can do it if noone else wants to) notify everyone that is on the list that the list now exists. I'm thinking maybe after we get the front page made into a wiki and can organize the links there? This would get some people to finish the other half of adding us on their lists.

Thoughts?

no one has an extra lucky egg or knows someone with a chansey in their friend safari? if you know someone, hook me up so I can add him/her and get a lucky egg :(

whats a good way to get some cash(besides fighting the elite 4, thats what i normally do but its boring and takes forever), buying so many pokeballs im down to my last 10k. and lastly, what is the quickest way to level up? i hear something about the restaurants in lumiose city but only option i see is double battle and the pokemons are level 10(the 3 monkeys from 5th gen.)

Added the spreadsheet to the front page. Don't recall seeing it as a wiki before, so to whoever mentioned it to Luxuria (if she didn't see it herself), thanks.

I am assuming they mean For Trade and Looking For.
That would make sense. Saw the post at work and was drawing a blank. In that case, a "Looking For" I could see. Not sure how necessary a "For Trade" would be. On one hand, if somebody saw that I'm looking for Bulbasaur and Amaura, they could message me on the forums to work out some sort of trade. As for the "For Trade" part, I could see it becoming long winded and cluttered as well. In some cases, there would be some acceptable short hand, but I dunno. Might be best to combine them into one column under "Trade" or something along those lines.

On that same line as thought, possibly a "Battle" column as well whether or not people are willing and whether they would be willing to play casual or competitive.

Something else to note. For the "Notes" section, would people prefer it as is, keeping it longer horizontally and taking up maybe two rows tops, or would people prefer to have it more narrow (which could potentially make the spreadsheet appear longer vertically). I'm indifferent either way, but wouldn't mind some opinions in that regard.

@Syranth - I figured I'd message everybody when I added their friend codes to my 3DS, but if you manage to get to it before I get a chance, feel free.

no one has an extra lucky egg or knows someone with a chansey in their friend safari? if you know someone, hook me up so I can add him/her and get a lucky egg :(

whats a good way to get some cash(besides fighting the elite 4, thats what i normally do but its boring and takes forever), buying so many pokeballs im down to my last 10k. and lastly, what is the quickest way to level up? i hear something about the restaurants in lumiose city but only option i see is double battle and the pokemons are level 10(the 3 monkeys from 5th gen.)
I'm not qualified to answer the question referring to leveling up (only past the 6th gym) but as for money, one thing I've been doing which has helped some, is have my lead pokemon carry the amulet coin and use the O-Power for prize money on myself. I don't know the most efficient way exactly, but I figure adding both of those to whatever routine should help.

bread's done
Back