Poll: Which of these games is the quickest to beat??

Steggy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
1. R6 Vegas
2. Lost Planet
3. Crackdown
4. Saints Row
5. Dead Rising
6. Call of Duty

Its spring break and I really wanna find a great game to play/beat fast in a long day sitting or two. Also, which of these is the best game overall?

Call of duty II is fun and easy. Beat it in a weekend. Just picked up 3 and crackdown. Didn't enjoy Saints as much, waiting for GTA4. R6 is bomb and you'll want to have even after you beat, just for the multiplayer. I hated Dead Rising, great concept way too repetitive.

[quote name='dtrice']Call of duty II is fun and easy. Beat it in a weekend. Just picked up 3 and crackdown. Didn't enjoy Saints as much, waiting for GTA4. R6 is bomb and you'll want to have even after you beat, just for the multiplayer. I hated Dead Rising, great concept way too repetitive.[/QUOTE]

thx for the info... lemme know your opinion on crackdown.

Well I guess it all depends on what your definition of “beat” is. When it comes to games on the 360 I consider a game beaten/completed when I have all the achievements unlocked.

Based on my own criteria I would say Call of Duty 2 is the easiest game to “beat.” It took me about thirty hours of game play to complete the veteran campaign. Let us know how it turns out.

From best to...not as best:

Crackdown
R6 Vegas
Saints Row
Dead Rising
Call of Duty (2)
Lost Planet

All of those games are worth your time, regardless of how I ranked them.

Of those, you can probably get through the main story of Crackdown in a couple days if you say at it for long periods of time. Call of Duty 2 won't take you really long either on the default settings...but if you play it on the harder difficulties, it'll take you a while.

Saints Row takes a while, but it's fun. Have only briefly played Dead Rising, Lost Planet, and R6 Vegas so I can't comment on how long they'll take.

If you play COD2 on the easiest difficulty. You can run through the game, without taking much cover in about 6-8 hours. Less if you read a walk through for each level before hand.

I am the current 1 vote for RS:V.

My reason is quite simple...the day i got it i put in a long day sitting and beat it on co-op with my friend.

CoD2 took me a while but i played it on veteran(and only veteran), i suggest the same if you want the full 1k and dont feel like replaying the game. It will be hard though...not something you can do in 1 sitting.

I have saints row and dead rising but havent played them
Only a few levels into Lost Planet D:

good luck

Beat COD2 in about 3 days of play (probably 7 hours or so)
Beat Rainbow Six Vegas in about the same time (around 10 hours)
Beat Crackdown in like 2 days (....6 or 7 hours)
Saint's Row took me about a week, (I think I stopped playing at around 24 hours of gameplay, and I only played a portion of the minigames all the way through)

Lost Planet was wholly disappointing to me

Couldn't get into Dead Rising.

CoD2 is manageable. It all depends on the level of difficulty you want it at. I'm still working my way through it, but it only took me a few days to beat both the British and Russian sides on Veteran. American, well I still can't get past D-Day.

I only have one of those games, which is Vegas. i don't usually play rainbow games for the campaign, but I blazed through this one and had so much fun doing it. Finished it in 2 days playing about 3-4 hours each.

Well the Campaign in Lost Planet isn't worth your time. I personally love the multiplayer, but it's not for everyone.

Dead rising..if you can read the text I suppose.

R6 has a decent size campaign, for a shooter.

Crackdown is really short but you won't get many achievements if you blaze through it. A good rental though just for the fun factor. It should keep you entertained for a week.

[quote name='captmurphy']Lost Planet can be beaten from 1st to last level in 6 hours, easy.[/QUOTE]

yea, i started it and so far seems like a game that can be sped through. So far its fun. IMO the graphics are pretty sick, especially the explosions on HDTV.

[quote name='Mister Switch']you don't 'beat' a game playing it on easy/'normal' mode.

thats just 'finishing' the game.[/QUOTE]

actually you do beat it when you play through on easy/normal mode....

When you no longer have anything else to do, that is when the term "finished" comes in.

For example, i beat Rainbow Six Vegas on normal, but im not finished with it yet because i want to beat it on realistic mode as well.

i dunno. 'beat' implies that you somehow 'defeated' it.
not playing through on hardest setting, you're not quite done defeatng it ;)

but yes, you're right about 'finishing' it. got me there

I'll throw a vote in for Crackdown. Rented and beat it in 3 days with a good majority of the achievements unlocked. I might pick it up if I can find it for a good price, and the new content turns out to be decent.

Make sure when you play crackdown you play on the second hardest difficulty. The easiest was too easy, and you will miss alot.

bread's done
Back