Poll: WHo has already paid off Halo3?

[quote name='Malik112099']yourfree360games = free![/QUOTE]

Same here. I wasn't going to get it at all, since I've never been a Halo fan. But I'm curious to see if all the fuss is justified this time, and I figured since it's free...*shrug*. Worst-case scenario, I trade it in to EB & get a free $30-$40 (depending on current deals) credit.

I only have it reserved, but I've got more than enough store credit at game crazy to not pay anything on tuesday.

[quote name='shnizzle66']It lasts that long?[/quote]

No it ends Saturday, but I will exchange one of the games for Halo 3 when its released.

I preordered the Collectors edition from amazon about a week ago.(no cat helmet is worth that much money)

[quote name='$hady']I see no poll. :D

Have a CE paid from the Best Buy online deal along with the $5 1600 Live points card. I started to preorder another CE yesterday but I dont think i'll have trouble finding it at midnight. I'm buying the 2nd copy just so I don't have to wait for the one to ship, I will return that copy for a refund using the B&M copies receipt. CANT WAIT! :D[/quote]
yea thats what i did preordred from bb in full and i got 4 ms ;oint cards for 5 each

Well I sold my fuzion frenzy 2 that I got for free from tropicana twister, so I only have to pay 20 bucks. Getting at my local video game store (vgmx).

Already got mine, in my 360....nice to know a video game store manager. LOL!!
Offline 1-4 person co-op is nice, but can't till friends get their copies so that we can system link up to 16 players!

[quote name='ihategamestop']Already got mine, in my 360....nice to know a video game store manager. LOL!!
Offline 1-4 person co-op is nice, but can't till friends get their copies so that we can system link up to 16 players![/QUOTE]

Eh, I would already have mine, but I can wait / I don't feel like preordering more games (my price for getting shit early).

$48 at Family Video charged when it ships...if it ships. If they didn't get my Heavenly Sword PREORDER to me yet, I expect I'll be playing Halo Wars before Halo 3 shows up.

I pre-ordered @ Best Buy not long ago

Every frakking week, they withhold the total amount of the game+tax on my bank account and it almost made my bill payments bounce...

Luckily, thank god for overdraft protection.

Paid off the special edition, but, i beat the game already ! my friend got his hands on a copy and i just beat the story mode hours ago, jesus, it was amazing. loads of fun the entire way, and a awesome soundtrack with great graphics. if you have been looking toward to finishing the fight, you wont be dissapointed ^_^

Ordered US version through Play Asia. $80 shipped to Indonesia. And there is a VERY good chance that I wont even be able to play the multiplayer portion of the game. Curiosity killed the cat I guess...

bread's done
Back