Portal 2 $39.99/$29.99, Shift 2 Unleashed $49.99 @ BBY

Animekatt

CAGiversary!
BB changed the list of games from the Easter Sale to what we have today. Less games and accessories on the list overall.

As always, if the price is higher instore, you can price match the web price if it doesn't have the "Online Only" wording.

List of games and items in the sale

Highlights:
:360::ps3: $39.99 Portal 2

:pc: $29.99 Portal 2

:360::ps3: $49.99 Mortal Kombat + Free $10 gift card

:360: $14.99 3 month XBL Gold

:360: $138.99 Xbox Kinect

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='token2k6']I don't gets this..can I order it online and do in-store pickup if the price is only good online? plus, how can it only be good online..wouldn't they match it at the CSR counter?

Never played a DQ game, but for $7, I'll definitely add one to the shelf :D[/QUOTE]

Just take it and roll with it :)

Does BestBuy typically honor price mistakes online, in case this is supposed to be $16.99? I would be using a gift card to order, and getting the money refunded is sometimes a hassle.

[quote name='gkrykewy']Does BestBuy typically honor price mistakes online, in case this is supposed to be $16.99? I would be using a gift card to order, and getting the money refunded is sometimes a hassle.[/QUOTE]

Well, I did ship to store, and already paid. So, come Monday the store can't really deny giving the games since they are technically paid for already. I think you should be okay.

[quote name='Trance Addix']Just take it and roll with it :)[/QUOTE]

oh I am! and edit from my previous post: I see the stores are closed today..oh well. got mine ready for p/u tomorrow

[quote name='Trance Addix']Well, I did ship to store, and already paid. So, come Monday the store can't really deny giving the games since they are technically paid for already. I think you should be okay.[/QUOTE]
It's been a while since I've done an in-store pickup from BB, but don't they have to e-mail you first before you can pick it up? Plenty of time between now and then for BB to decide not to settle our credit card charges.

I also ordered this for in-store pickup. Hopefully it'll go through since I see they have to confirm it before I go in to pick it up tomorrow.

Ordered 3. I already had a copy on my backlog of 27+ games. I figured i could give one away to my gf and one to my co-worker since its her birthday soon. I could use the last copy and take it to any store where its value is 35 and they do exchange without receipt of an item of similar value :D!!

[quote name='simmias']It's been a while since I've done an in-store pickup from BB, but don't they have to e-mail you first before you can pick it up? Plenty of time between now and then for BB to decide not to settle our credit card charges.[/QUOTE]

Well, they have until Monday to decide. I'm not too worried though; and if they do cancel the orders, I won't mind much.

[quote name='gkrykewy']Does BestBuy typically honor price mistakes online, in case this is supposed to be $16.99? I would be using a gift card to order, and getting the money refunded is sometimes a hassle.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. just like Best Buy honored their $30 off KZ3 with SOCOM 4 purchase.

[quote name='GoVols']Is the wiimote with flingmash a wii motionplus one?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

This is my frontrunner for sale of the year so far. I'm in for Kirby, DQ9, and FlingSmash, if only for the Wii Motion Plus controller.

Well, crap. I canceled my order for delivery in order to switch to in-store pickup because the site says that gift cards used in canceled orders will be refunded within 30 minutes. Here we are, an hour later, and my GC still shows a zero balance.

Best Buy and gift cards -- ugh.

damn shaun white skateboarding is only $6.99 now and some Wii fling game with a motion plus controller included is only $24.99

In for one, for only 7.34 there is no way i can resist the hours and hours of fun this game will provide. I just hope it looks decent on a 3DS.

Just snagged one, but I have a question:

Did it say it can only be picked up in store? It won't let me ship it, for whatever reason.

Obviously I can't pick it up today, but it did say I can get it from 4/24-5/2. Anyone else have this problem?

Does anyone know how best buy usually handles store pickups? Once ordered do they set the copies aside for each order or is it a first come first served for pickups and if they run out they run out?

Weird, It let me pick the shipping method at the beginning of my order, but by the time I got to the checkout screen, my shipping info was removed and just came up blank. It still let me place the order, though, and my email has the shipping address and has tomorrow as the delivery date. I have this fear that it might have sold out literally as I placed my order. We'll see what happens, I guess.

[quote name='iwannadie']Does anyone know how best buy usually handles store pickups? Once ordered do they set the copies aside for each order or is it a first come first served for pickups and if they run out they run out?[/QUOTE]

The orders will come in starting first thing in the morning. The item is picked, with a sheet with the customer's name and order #, and brought to customer service. It will stay there until you pick it up! ;)

Updated the OP with DQIX being sold out. I'm honestly shocked that it took this long to sell out.

[quote name='iwannadie']Does anyone know how best buy usually handles store pickups? Once ordered do they set the copies aside for each order or is it a first come first served for pickups and if they run out they run out?[/QUOTE]

I'm more worried about their store pickup process than cancellations. I'm interested in how it works as well. I hope their store pickup process isn't as bad as how they handle their preorders.

[quote name='Slodaddy']In for DQ and Kirby - thanks OP! Cannot Shaq Fuing believe I got to a deal without it having sold out already. Huzzah![/QUOTE]

Looks like I got that honor.

6.99 for DQIX, I would have been ALL over that!! ugh

[quote name='Animekatt']The orders will come in starting first thing in the morning. The item is picked, with a sheet with the customer's name and order #, and brought to customer service. It will stay there until you pick it up! ;)

Updated the OP with DQIX being sold out. I'm honestly shocked that it took this long to sell out.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good thanks for additional info. I think I will go there first thing though, dam kids being out of school they will try and go and get my DQ first!

bread's done
Back