Possible Xbox 360 shipment

yeah im going to target tomorrow morning again. fuck im doing this constantly. oh well. i figure i might as well do it.

i had them do a merchandise locate thing for me and the computer said mission valley target had 11 xbox 360s. so i called mission valley target and they told me they havn't gotten a single system since launch. bullshit? i think so. i've come to the conclusion that employees are probably just holding them for themselves or friends. i dont blame them though. i would do the same thing.

[quote name='MassiveDuck']I found this well searching for offical news of a shipment, www.notify360.com I just thought people might like to know about it.[/QUOTE]

LOL! It's funny how people are trying anything possible to get money out of all this....To bad I didn't think of something like that........;)

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Hey how do you be a Newbie and not a Cheap Ass Newbie? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm special ;)

_______
|OOOO[]\
|=Skool=}
'--O---O--' --- "Worst artwork ever"

yeah but I thought all the gamestop and ebgames are just filling back orders. are you saying that they got 2 which sold to the general public and not preorders?

no, but they did state that the entire gamestop allocation for that week was 1,000 and that they didn't think any would be made available to the public for quite some time at their store.

luckily, i was one of the two! my nephew will have a nice x-mas present while i still wait for the other ones i ordered for me and my brother.

I have a bunch of people looking all over for this thing and nothing. Here is to hoping that a few hit store shelves on 12/11 or 12/18 (Best Buy rumor).

Is there any arguement that Microsoft has raised the bar (or lowered considering how you look at it) for the worst console launch ever? Not the product itself, just the launch.

i didn't actually see this but i called the target here in san diego (mission valley area) yesterday and they said they had some in stock on sunday... sunday of all days. they had around 11 or 12. the lady said they sold out within an hour of opening.

had Target search on Weds and there was none in the Pittsburgh area, but said that they expect them in small amounts over the weeks. the guy at the electronics was no use but the girl at the customer svc counter at least tried to look them up for me :)

BBuy is still saying that they show Dec 18th as the restock day.

they're popping up randomly. we got like 20 - 25 in at game crazy in total throughout last week. too bad pre orders still need to be fulfilled. but at this rate i think a few days after christmas they might be done. but who knows.

DVDempire.com had bundles in stock when I checked yesterday. Bundle costs $799.99 which includes Gun, PDZ, Tiger Woods, and Live 1 year gold membership.

The strange thing is that if you were to buy all those separately at MSRP, it would cost only $639.95.

Sad to see reputable online stores jack up prices like this. You would think by purchasing a bundle, you should at least get a slight discount compared to buying everything individually.

Get free shipping at least...

$140 for free shipping ... yeah sad indeed.

also walmart had a holiday bundle showing up $899 with three games and 5.1 surround but everytime I added a premium console and games it said config not valid in my order cart :(

looks like maybe only 360 core units ??

bread's done
Back