*Possibly Dead* Xbox 360 holiday bundle $199 at Newegg 11/24

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Didn't see it posted.

(NewEgg.com) - Xbox 360 250GB HOLIDAY BUNDLE - Halo: Reach download code, Fable III, 3 months of Xbox Live GOLD = $199.99 + Free Shipping
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16868105055

@New customers: $10 off orders over $50 with "newcustomer10"

free 2 day shipping with shoprunner
free 3 day UPS without shoprunner (least I think as I clicked through quickly)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f....116040769167.96667.5585759167&type=1&theater

People are reporting checking out but receiving cancellations.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DANNY2582']Thinking about getting this bundle or ps3 holiday bundle , any opinions?[/QUOTE]

Do you currently own any console? What kind of games do you like? Are you planning to play a lot of online multiplayer games?

I really need this bundle. Newegg is one of the few retailers that doesn't charge tax in NY. It will basically cost me $100 to upgrade after I sell my 20GB Pro. 250GB HDD, Halo: Reach, Fable III, and 3 more months of XBL for $100 is too good to be true.

Staying up till 3AM Eastern just to be sure I don't miss it. Hopefully the price kicks in at midnight Eastern time.

[quote name='JPLS']Hoping not to miss this like I missed the Sam's Club dealio.[/QUOTE]

Deal will be live again in 1 hour at samsclub.com

[quote name='Kendro']I really need this bundle. Newegg is one of the few retailers that doesn't charge tax in NY. It will basically cost me $100 to upgrade after I sell my 20GB Pro. 250GB HDD, Halo: Reach, Fable III, and 3 more months of XBL for $100 is too good to be true.

Staying up till 3AM Eastern just to be sure I don't miss it. Hopefully the price kicks in at midnight Eastern time.[/QUOTE]
It is too good to be true. Newegg is just trolling you. So don't bother. ;)

[quote name='Rokam']Deal will be live again in 1 hour at samsclub.com[/QUOTE]

Interesting, thanks for the heads up! Might have to jump on it. NewEgg's free shipping is the only reason I may not at this point.

Lets just say that I'm not waking the hell up at 5 am to go to sams club on friday, I have to work. If I don't get it tonight then I'm not getting one unless amazon pm's

Two questions...

1. Is the free shipping only if you sign up for the ShopRunner program?

2. Can you use the NEWCustomer10 coupon for this deal?

[quote name='mattcube64']Why are people jumping all over this and not the Best Buy deal on Fri morning? Just the no tax?[/QUOTE]

No tax, I love Newegg, and also the fact that if I strike out tonight, I still have another shot on Friday.

[quote name='JPLS']Two questions...

1. Is the free shipping only if you sign up for the ShopRunner program?

2. Can you use the NEWCustomer10 coupon for this deal?[/QUOTE]

I think over 75 it's free shipping anyways, but shoprunner is free 2 day shipping. Last time I ordered something using shoprunner it literally shipped 30 minutes later.

And probably not.

[quote name='mattcube64']Why are people jumping all over this and not the Best Buy deal on Fri morning? Just the no tax?[/QUOTE]

Um really? #-o

[quote name='dmdragon']Lets just say that I'm not waking the hell up at 5 am to go to sams club on friday, I have to work. If I don't get it tonight then I'm not getting one unless amazon pm's[/QUOTE]

FYI, Sam's club's deal is good until Saturday. I don't know about other clubs but the one I usually shop has been rather quiet on BF for last 2-3 yrs. They should have plenty of units and I expect them to still have a few even on Saturday.

[quote name='lito88']nope[/QUOTE]

Interesting... Wal-Mart does, but Sam's Club does not?

Guess I would have been f'd at The Club either way then.

War Hendo by the way! haha

[quote name='JPLS']Interesting... Wal-Mart does, but Sam's Club does not?

Guess I would have been f'd at The Club either way then.

War Hendo by the way! haha[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i thought that was odd also since walmart takes it.

Hell yeah! ;)

I just keep clicking refresh here, and on NewEgg waiting for this deal to jump off...

[quote name='lito88']
Hell yeah! ;)[/QUOTE]

What a crazy fight the other night. Can't wait to see who Henderson gets next.

[quote name='JPLS']I just keep clicking refresh here, and on NewEgg waiting for this deal to jump off...[/QUOTE]

You and me both.

[quote name='JPLS']Having trouble loading NewEgg now... Perhaps it's about that time?

Edit: False Alarm[/QUOTE]

lol

[quote name='jsgebo']is New Egg west coast time like Amazon? 3AM start for EST?
f--k it , going to bed[/QUOTE]

Apparently they're based out of the WC, so I guess so. I just don't want to miss it if they decide to just randomly do it at 2 AM EST or something to that effect.

Thanks for the heads up, my brother missed out on the BB deal on monday cause he wanted to see if he found a better deal. Hopefully he learned his lesson and will bite first and then ask questions in regards to this deal.

Hopefully that happens I'm at work so hopefully I won't miss it. I I got my newegg app ready to go on my phone with my account and payment info ready as well, and lol

Aw crap, I stayed up this late only to realize I can't take part in this deal because I don't have a cell phone at the moment. :cry:

:fridge:

[quote name='KHASN']Aw crap, I stayed up this late only to realize I can't take part in this deal because I don't have a cell phone at the moment. :cry:

:fridge:

12:03 by my clock and haven't seen anything update. I'll stick around for a little while longer to see what happens, but otherwise it seems like this might not go live until 12am Fri.

[quote name='Rokam']It's up but no registering the 100 off. I see it listed at 199 but says 299 in cart :([/QUOTE]

It's still listed at 299 for me.

[quote name='JSD']12:03 by my clock and haven't seen anything update. I'll stick around for a little while longer to see what happens, but otherwise it seems like this might not go live until 12am Fri.[/QUOTE]

It shows deal of the day at $199 on the main page but it's still not updated in the cart price

[quote name='jimmienoman']it shows deal of the day at $199 on the main page but it's still not updated in the cart price[/quote]

its live just got one for $199

bread's done
Back