*Possibly Dead* Xbox 360 holiday bundle $199 at Newegg 11/24

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Didn't see it posted.

(NewEgg.com) - Xbox 360 250GB HOLIDAY BUNDLE - Halo: Reach download code, Fable III, 3 months of Xbox Live GOLD = $199.99 + Free Shipping
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16868105055

@New customers: $10 off orders over $50 with "newcustomer10"

free 2 day shipping with shoprunner
free 3 day UPS without shoprunner (least I think as I clicked through quickly)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f....116040769167.96667.5585759167&type=1&theater

People are reporting checking out but receiving cancellations.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crunchewy']I got this from BestBuy.com for the same price (but with tax), still a good deal. I bought mine from them an hour ago or so. I don't know if they still have them, but maybe? Worth checking. I'll be selling my Reach voucher since I already have it as a download. Not sure if I'll sell Fable 3 or not. Never played any of those games, so maybe I'll play it. Probably not my cup of tea, so if it's a download I'll probably just sell it. If it's a physical game I'll try it and then sell it.

EDIT: looking at the picture of the bundle, it looks like Fable 3 is a physical copy of the game, so yeah for that![/QUOTE]

Fable is a physical copy

Got my confirmation and charged emails... Still waiting on the shipment verification (which I doubt comes today ;) )

[quote name='teknikalei']It shipped on Thanksgiving Day??? Wow you must be special ;)

Edit: Oops this went live sometime yesterday, didn't it? My bad. :oops:[/QUOTE]

It went live at 3am ET. It says shipped, but I'm sure that means it's packaged and ready for UPS tomorrow.

[quote name='ekard']Mines still at charged since 3am or so when it went live. Kinda starting to worry.[/QUOTE]

So long as you've been charged you should be fine.

Shipped today ?!.

Oh yeah, scheduled to receive it tomorrow. That's insanely good and no tax.

That tax does adds up, and newegg is awesome for not charging state sale tax for us Yorkers.

I got an email that there might be a slight delay in them shipping it out because of the volume of orders they were getting. I ordered mine at about 7:30 AM EST, and it is listed as charged.

[quote name='Eggplant_Wizard']That's weird that I didn't get a tracking number. I ordered as soon as it went live and it says shipped.[/QUOTE]

I'm sadly still on charged, was hoping to get it Saturday looks like I'll be waiting a bit. :cry: Ordered it when it went live as well.

Mine has been shipped. Was in there pretty quick, ordered at like 12:15 AM.

Anyone think this (or the same deal on BestBuy.com) will get some more stock sometime tomorrow? My brother is trying to grab one.

[quote name='Eggplant_Wizard']I sent a request and they emailed me back about two minutes later with a tracking number, but it's not bringing anything up.[/QUOTE]

Just means UPS hasn't picked it up yet.

[quote name='ekard']Mines says it will come from TN not NJ so that may be the difference.[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

Randomly checked the page at about 11:15 PM, and was able to add it to cart. Ordered it, got a confirmation email, and then at 11:40 got a "Payment Charged" email. Seems like you can still grab one if you're lucky on the timing of when you check the page.

[quote name='Cobrachris']I ordered as soon as the deal went live and I haven't received a shipping notice yet.[/QUOTE]

same here

[quote name='FlamingXDragon']Is anyone still waiting for their order to ship? I ordered mine yesterday around 8 am EST and still haven't got an email on shipment.[/QUOTE]

Same here as well. Ordered about 10 mins after deal went live. Got the payment charged email but since then, nothing. Going to piss me off if they send out cancellation emails saying they ran out of stock or something when I could have picked it up from somewhere else.

Take a breath guys. This note is on the "payment charged" email.

Thank you for shopping at Newegg.com. Due to increased volume during the Holiday Season it is possible that your order may take slightly longer than usual for processing. Our normal time frame for processing is 24-48 hours. If you have not received a shipping confirmation e-mail within 48 hours, you may contact our Customer Service Department for assistance. We thank you and appreciate your patience.

They are probably working their asses off to get most stuff done today since most of their employees were probably off yesterday.

[quote name='CountChoculitis']Same here as well. Ordered about 10 mins after deal went live. Got the payment charged email but since then, nothing. Going to piss me off if they send out cancellation emails saying they ran out of stock or something when I could have picked it up from somewhere else.[/QUOTE]

i'm worried thats going to happen..and i'm contemplating ordering from the microsoft store now.

Great I cant order anything with my card because Origin set off Chase Fraud Alert after I ordered Battlefield 3. Guess my black friday is done.

[quote name='CountChoculitis']Same here as well. Ordered about 10 mins after deal went live. Got the payment charged email but since then, nothing. Going to piss me off if they send out cancellation emails saying they ran out of stock or something when I could have picked it up from somewhere else.[/QUOTE]

If they do this I'm gonna explode with rage, man. I've been buying games for the system that are on sale. I'm just being patient and putting my faith in Newegg. @_@

I'm checking on mine now, Still at charged.

Edit: Nothing but BS from newegg rep. Clueless fool.

Last edited by a moderator:
And back to sold out, if anyone is still after it I'd keep the page favorited and refresh every now and then, seems they keep getting more in stock every now and then.

[quote name='Rokam']And back to sold out, if anyone is still after it I'd keep the page favorited and refresh every now and then, seems they keep getting more in stock every now and then.[/QUOTE]

lets just hope they come through with all these orders.

I ordered 2 days ago and mine remained in "charged" status so i cancelled it
Didnt care for the games though might pickup halo reach on the cheap at some point

ordered 4gb kinect bundle from amazon.
will use a 16gb flash drive + my old 20 gb hard drive, sufficient space in short term

anyone know the resale value of the kinect? I have one from last yr. So might sell the one from thids bundle, im guessing $80-90 would be fair

Still about 12 hours left for them to get it shipped. I just assume the warehouse mine is shipping from is full of lazy bums like me!

I spoke with a rep and was told it takes 1-2 days to process not including weekends and holidays. rep also said mine should be shipping out on Monday.

EDIT: Sorry guys, I thought this was on the PS3 bundle. In any matter, same thing should apply to all of us that ordered the 360 bundle or the PS3 bundle.

[quote name='krashhole']I spoke with a rep and was told it takes 1-2 days to process not including weekends and holidays. rep also said mine should be shipping out on Monday.

EDIT: Sorry guys, I thought this was on the PS3 bundle. In any matter, same thing should apply to all of us that ordered the 360 bundle or the PS3 bundle.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good, thanks for doing that.

No problem Rokam. I was a bit concerned myself and thought about canceling the order. When I noticed Gamestop, Walmart, Bestbuy, and Amazon were all sold out on this bundle, I didn't want to take a chance and end up having to pay more money. I have too many PS3 games coming in for that lol.

[quote name='krashhole']I spoke with a rep and was told it takes 1-2 days to process not including weekends and holidays. rep also said mine should be shipping out on Monday.

EDIT: Sorry guys, I thought this was on the PS3 bundle. In any matter, same thing should apply to all of us that ordered the 360 bundle or the PS3 bundle.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for telling us. I was getting a little worried but I just received an email stating that my order will ship out today.

bread's done
Back