possibly...nice knowing u guys

H-Town Info

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
well this stupid fucking hurricane rita is coming towards houston and i'm going to be leaving most likely tomorrow morning. i live in northwest of houston and mostly likely won't get the castraphohic damage to my house compared to other areas south of me. i'm only going to be taking the valuable possessions with me and i'm going to leave my xbox and games behind. i have done the neccessary precautions for insurance claims inside of my house and other important errands that had to be done before i leave houston. i hope the damage to my house is at minimal as possible but there's going to be dmg unfortuantely. possibly, i might not play xbox games anymore and its been fun playing with u guys. i'll try get to a computer when i'm in a safe place in dallas to make sure u guys know that i'm alright. but, it's time to pack things up, help my family and friends, and get the fuck out of here.

Good luck and stay safe. We're expecting a lot of rain here in Arlington, but it won't be nearly as bad as it is projected to be in Houston.

How were you still playing Splinter Cell last night azn? Are you in Dallas and have an internet connection?

[quote name='Girion47']3 times 6 is 18. try again.[/QUOTE]

He was a shitload closer to the right answer than you were, dick.

15 miles / 6 hours = 2.5 Miles Per Hour

At the rate you had him pegged at, he would've only travelled about 2.4 miles total.

And azn, you'll be ok as long as you keep your head straight. Good luck buddy.

[quote name='Arikado']Girion suck math.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl:

180px-Pwned_cat1.jpg

[quote name='H-Town Info']i'm going to ride out the storm with my family. i'm not going anywhere.[/QUOTE]

Like I said, man, be safe.

yes because his rate of travel is so important.

Led, Kado. could you please explain your reasoning for coming in here and being complete douches towards me? I've yet to attack anyone. me and Azn have a joking relationship and I didnt insult him in anyway. so tell me. what is your problem?

[quote name='Girion47']Led, Kado. could you please explain your reasoning for coming in here and being complete douches towards me? I've yet to attack anyone. me and Azn have a joking relationship and I didnt insult him in anyway. so tell me. what is your problem?[/quote]

[quote name='Arikado']you're a mouthy douche[/quote]

That 'bout sums it up.

Look, it's okay, why don't you go have another hotdog eating contest, then when your done, go have a boxing match.

[quote name='H-Town Info']i'm going to ride out the storm with my family. i'm not going anywhere.[/QUOTE]Shit, then play some Halo tonight.;)

[quote name='Girion47']I've yet to attack anyone. me and Azn have a joking relationship and I didnt insult him in anyway.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Girion47']3 times 6 is 18. try again.[/QUOTE]

Looked like an insult to me. Forgive me if your subtlety failed. Or don't. I don't really care.

Again, hope you're doing ok azn, stay safe.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I like you and I hope you don't die.

But if you did die, I'd get over it.[/QUOTE]

It's his way of saying 'Be safe, because I would miss you dearly if you died.'

[quote name='H-Town Info']everything is alright now and i get to miss school until wednesday[/QUOTE]

Your house alright?

bread's done
Back