Possibly the meanest thing I've ever seen in my life

Well that seals it, I can't have kids now. All I was thinking was damn, its funny in the video but it would have been hilarious in real life. I know if I had a kid I'd set him up like that parent did.

thats not funny. what a fucking prick, tricks his kid, records it and puts it on the internet. cmon! and you should all be ashamed for laughing at someone tricking their kid like that.

Ok, so we have the "scary picture pop up" and now the "let's watch someone watch the scary picture pop up". So what's next? Watch us watching the people watching the people watching the scary pop up?

[quote name='iheartmetal']thats not funny. what a fucking prick, tricks his kid, records it and puts it on the internet. cmon! and you should all be ashamed for laughing at someone tricking their kid like that.[/QUOTE]
well, it could be a brother. if that's the case, then their just doing their duty as a big brother: make the little brother miserable

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']well, it could be a brother. if that's the case, then their just doing their duty as a big brother: make the little brother miserable[/QUOTE]

i must admit, big brother would be more acceptable

[quote name='iheartmetal']i must admit, big brother would be more acceptable[/QUOTE]

It's the guy's stepkid, which makes it all about a million times more funny.

It would have been better if he punched the kid in the face after he was all scared but, meh, take what you can get I guess.

Someone should make a video exactly like that, but, add another scary popup (like the one the kid got spooked by) at the end of the clip for the viewer... that way the viewer would get spooked and be like... OH SH1T!!!!!! that's what i get for laughing so hard.

I am sorry for the double post.....but i just watched this again 5min later.....

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH. OMG this is funny on so many levels.

Personally i find it funny when mean shit happens to kids. I for one....hate kids. They are not cute...they are not fun i pretty much hate everyones kids but my own. (though i dont have any yet) Even if they are related to me.......i still hate them. As long as they are not hurt hurt because i dont like to see anyone get hurt.....but things like this.......funny as hell.

bread's done
Back