Post if you want a new cod cag night

mm74

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
hi im new to the cag forums and i see all these cag night threads for all these games and was wondering if there was one for cod 4 or Waw cuz if there isnt then i was thinkin i cud start one

update:post if you'd be a part of the new cod cag night if i were to make a new one on Thursdays. if there's a decent amount of people ill make a new one and see if it works out

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen a thread for cod waw however, it's pretty much dead. You should be able to search for the thread and bump it up. Sadly, WaW doesn't seem too popular in the PS3 forum.

The short story is that CoD's online system makes it hard for a group of people to stick together and stay organized as a party so it has never really taken off for MW or WaW

YEah, we tried a few nights with W@W, but with folks trying to join at different times, it was pretty much a mess and never took off. I'd be in generally if you were to try again though.

You'll never see a CAG COD night, unless they patch the party system. Don't bother trying to start a new one. But if Activision fixes it in Modern Warfare 2, then we will get a Clan night going.

Yeah, I was hosting the W@W one when it was up. Believe me, we tried, but from lack of interest, and lack of people showing up (the most we had in a night was five people, including me. Later nights only brought maybe three people in, where we just sat and played TDM.), it quit. I have no interest of attempting to revive it, if someone here wants to be my guest. COD4 nights did happen at one time, and were pretty populated, and fun, but that's long gone.

id give it another shot n see what happens and i have an idea we could make it a cag night for both MF and WAW. but id like to see how many people are interested first before i go into organziing this more...so post if you would at least consider joining (btw id make on thursdays)

I could be available most Thursdays starting around 9pm CT.

Forgot to mention that I'm W@W only.

We used to have a CoD4 night. Mana ran it, then I took over. Then we just stopped. Everyone slowly started losing interest.

[quote name='lokizz']why not a turok cag night?[/QUOTE]:applause:... O wait, where you serious? JK, my only objection to that would be that I've not heard of almost any people who have turok.

bread's done
Back