Post in OTT #92 because its cooler than your little sister!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']I watched my first American Office a few days ago. And just as I suspected...garbage...[/quote]
From the beginning or just some random episode? It's almost completely different than the British series especially in later seasons.

[quote name='lordwow']Whattt. Watch it from the start, the 2nd season is absolute comedy gold.[/quote]

I can't. It's so bad. I could barely stand the one I saw before.

It's supposed to look like a documentary, but the US one doesn't. It looks like any other show except the zoom button is being manned by a guy with asperger syndrome.

That old dude banging that russian hooker and watching ms. doubtfire on efukt is funnier than the dude getting caught jerking off 2,000 times. :whistle2:|

[quote name='tiredfornow']That old dude banging that russian hooker and watching ms. doubtfire on efukt is funnier than the dude getting caught jerking off 2,000 times. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]
He was jerking it to Foster's on cartoon network though :cool:

That granny :drool:

What does this Wii promotional picture imply?

wii.music.grown.folks.490w.jpg

That while the old folks are obliviously playing, the woman in pink soooo wants that guys dick. And by the look on his face, he knows!

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Lady Sovereign is pretty hot.[/quote]I guess you're right.
070110LadySovereign.jpg

Those eyes... :drool:
Its LinkinTime!

Admiral Ackbar stinks like Wubbville Redenbacher's world famous popping corn.

I'm really impressed with the producers of ER, who played the same song that Greene used when he left to introduce the episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back