Post in OTT #92 because its cooler than your little sister!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be a bandwagon fan, you have to start watching a team when they get good. I've been watching and going to games since I was about 5. That's when they stunk.

[quote name='Brak']Are you trying to say, that in contrast to Linkin, I'm straight? Or that I don't have an erectile dysfunction?[/quote]

I'm straight and I don't have ED...WTF?

[quote name='tiredfornow']look at "epic_buns" on jj.am, LinkinPrime.

post your thoughts.[/quote]

:shock: Yum....:drool:...that's such a perfect ass!
LinkinTime!
Damn you Mak...I vowed never to say that

[quote name='crystalklear64']I saw the thread for that on Fortune. They aren't pictures of the same person, however, there is a nude set of her supposedly. You can't see her face so no way to know for sure, but its someone with a nice ass anyway.[/quote]

Where!? I need to see more.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I watched my first American Office a few days ago. And just as I suspected...garbage...[/quote]

You suck :nottalking:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']

:shock: Yum....:drool:...that's such a perfect ass!
LinkinTime!
Damn you Mak...I vowed never to say that

[/quote]:rofl:

Its a shemale. :whistle2:#

Oh man...

BOSTON -- A Somerville man was accused of sexually assaulting three women on a Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority train Wednesday night.

Erald Pasholli, 28, who was arrested at Wollaston Station in Quincy, was accused of trying to put one of the victim's hands down his pants while assaulting the woman. The three victims said that Pasholli also exposed himself to them and other passengers on the Red Line train.

The guy started yelling at people on the train. Then when the girl punched him for him trying to force her hand down his pants, he exposed himself to everyone.

[quote name='lordwow']Oh man...

The guy started yelling at people on the train. Then when the girl punched him for him trying to force her hand down his pants, he exposed himself to everyone.[/quote]
So when is your court date?

What Duh Fug is dis sheet!?

viva-pinata-vision-card-005-killer-instinct-orchid.jpg

that is what Rare are offering via the medium of Piñata Vision cards. By downloading and printing out this set of Killer Instinct themed Vision cards and then laboriously scanning them in to the game via a Vision camera, you can get some, er, KI Piñata.

[quote name='joe2187']What Duh Fug is dis sheet!?

viva-pinata-vision-card-005-killer-instinct-orchid.jpg

that is what Rare are offering via the medium of Piñata Vision cards. By downloading and printing out this set of Killer Instinct themed Vision cards and then laboriously scanning them in to the game via a Vision camera, you can get some, er, KI Piñata.
[/quote]

I posted all 3 this morning...you unlock "special pinatas" with costumes and special colors.

Man I still really hate how we dont have egotrip.

Yeah I know you can click your own name but if I havent posted anything I actually have to remember and search for where the hell my last post was. Then because I am lazy I wind up always making a new post about nothing so I can get to "find all post by user" page quicker.

Kind like what I am doing now.

[quote name='zewone']damn linkintime is gay.[/quote]

Knowing that she's packing a long john...I would not hit that....so no.

Lilboo...have you ever considered or been with a she-male?

[quote name='Soodmeg']Man I still really hate how we dont have egotrip.

Yeah I know you can click your own name but if I havent posted anything I actually have to remember and search for where the hell my last post was. Then because I am lazy I wind up always making a new post about nothing so I can get to "find all post by user" page quicker.

Kind like what I am doing now.[/quote]Egotrip is under quick links.

[quote name='DT778']Egotrip is under quick links.[/quote]

What the hell? What kinda of trickery is this sorcery!

No but seriously I could have sworn we didnt have it for like a month when we went to 2.0. I guess after that I stopped looking for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back