Post pics of your HD DVD and Blu-Ray collections!!

Jedi1979

CAGiversary!
Feedback
191 (100%)
I dont recall seeing a thread like this recently and i figure with all the recent BOGO on both sides it might be interested seeing various collections...of course they usually change fast so it is kind of hard to keep the pics up to date;)

I am also curious how some of you organize them...

dsc01491yg0.jpg
dsc01492tc0.jpg
dsc01483bz3.jpg
dsc01486qy1.jpg

will look different tomorrow...just bought the ultimate matrix set and the ocean's set along with mission impossible 3 and my buddy borrowed my chuck and larry hd-dvd...but whatever :) just got this rack last week...much improved over my 15 dollar wal-mart peice of crap

[quote name='pd4ever']Here is my collection:[/quote]

I love the cardboard.:applause:

This is right up my alley, but my wife would kill me.

[quote name='crispytreat']I love the cardboard.:applause:

This is right up my alley, but my wife would kill me.[/quote]

Its inside of a closet.....That would be pretty tacky otherwise :)

Currently at 96 HD-DVDs not counting Next, Rescue Dawn, Leaving Las Vegas, The Holiday and Tristan & Isolde that are on the way. After that, I only have a few more titles to buy and than I'll be completely satisfied with my HD-DVD collection.

hddvd1gf6.jpg

hddvd2wk0.jpg

hddvd3eb4.jpg

hddvd4ll8.jpg

hddvd5wo2.jpg

Here is a picture of mine...Best I could do since my house has an odd-angeled area where my DVDs and such are. I have about 10 more HD DVDs in the mail from Amazon on the way, a few loaned out, and 2 or 3 Blu-rays from Amazon coming in soon.

[quote name='Animal7390']what is the point of opening them before you watch them? what if you need to get rid of some or realize you paid too much or something? my philosophy is keep it sealed till you use it for pretty much everything i buy.[/quote]

I open then when I get them to test them. I've had bad luck in the past with getting defective items, and when you only have a 30 day turnaround for exchanges in some places, you really want to make sure you're covered.

Used to happen a LOT with HD-DVDs. Especially the flippers. 1 in 3 wouldn't read on my drive, so I made sure I opened each one and tested it as soon as I got it. As for actually watching them. . .it might be months before I get around to popping it in for a watch/play.

[quote name='moonphrogg']I open then when I get them to test them. I've had bad luck in the past with getting defective items, and when you only have a 30 day turnaround for exchanges in some places, you really want to make sure you're covered.

Used to happen a LOT with HD-DVDs. Especially the flippers. 1 in 3 wouldn't read on my drive, so I made sure I opened each one and tested it as soon as I got it. As for actually watching them. . .it might be months before I get around to popping it in for a watch/play.[/quote]

I agree I open them to test them...my first copy of The Mummy Returns would pause/freeze around the 1:30 mark. Returned it and got a new copy, the new copy plays fine. Had I waited past the 30-day return mark, I would've been SOL.

IMG_0571.jpg

Missing my 5 movies from Sony offer, 4 from Warner, Die hard collection, and Rambo and National treasure

bread's done
Back