Power Rangers Legacy - From MMPR to Megaforce 98(!) DVD Set: $650

DNukem170

Banned
Last edited by a moderator:
Plus, the seasons get shorter and shorter as they go along. Once Disney took over each season was only 32 episodes.

I can usually slam through one season per week. During off days I can get through 3-4 discs.

The hardest seasons to slam through are MMPR Seasons 1 and 2 and Zeo, since they're so freaking long.

Still no different than slamming through other long runners like Stargate, Star Trek, or CSI.

Does your wife get mad when you watch Power Rangers all the time instead of spend time with her?

Last edited by a moderator:
If anybody is looking for the MMPR box set, GoHastings has a used one in stock that is normally priced $86 but can be lowered to $51 if you buy 3 other Used items and use the code SERENITYNOW.

Got my Season 13-17 set in and it looks as cool as the previous sets. The 3 Spirit Rangers don't get a mention in the booklet though.

One odd thing is that the RPM set does not have the standard group posing team shot like every other set has. Instead, the main five Rangers are standing there looking up at something. Not sure why they couldn't do a brand new shot like they did with MMPR.

bread's done
Back