• American Eagle
  • Barnes and Noble
  • Express
  • Levi's
  • Ralphlauren
  • Shoebuy
  • Lego
  • Toys R US
  • Newegg(if there are supplies)(sells out quick)

*20% Discount*​

Payment Method: Paypal

All E-Cards will be sent via Email
Email: [email protected]
Pm For Any Questions

Vouch:

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']Bought Barnes and Noble $70 it for $55, this guys legit. At first skeptical, but he promised to send right away after I sent payment.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
How much for a $20 or $30 BN card? Also this sounds shady and I would only be comfortable if you sent first since you have no one else who has done it on this thread.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Great list, very nice prices, but he expects to be paid first - yeah fucking right[/QUOTE]

Never listed I will go first. Please read listing before stating dumbass responses :applause:
Thanks for the compliment though.

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']How much for a $20 or $30 BN card? Also this sounds shady and I would only be comfortable if you sent first since you have no one else who has done it on this thread.[/QUOTE]

30.00 I could only give it to you for $25. The higher the amount the better the discount.

Bought Barnes and Noble $70 it for $55, this guys legit. At first skeptical, but he promised to send right away after I sent payment.

Last edited by a moderator:
So let's say I wanted a $20 giftcard for express. I would only have to pay you $16 through paypal? And also are there any limitations to these giftcards? And do the store coupon deals work with giftcards?

[quote name='remag']So let's say I wanted a $20 giftcard for express. I would only have to pay you $16 through paypal? And also are there any limitations to these giftcards? And do the store coupon deals work with giftcards?[/QUOTE]

$20 would be too little min would be 50. These can only be used online. You can use them with online deals.

bread's done
Back