Pre Order 3 selected tiltles for $175 get $50 gift card walmart

Had an issue regarding the GC. I received an email stating the GC was "exceeding maximum amount". I emailed their customer service and they said they will be working on it. I believe their fix was to give me $50 off my order because Rage was just charged to my CC = Subtotal: $ 41.65 . We will see I guess. Picked Rage, Batman:AC and Skyrim

Too bad CheapyD is BLIND AS A BAT and closed the other thread that was actually DIFFERENT as it was for RELEASED games not preorders!

Do us a favor Cheapy, and let the site manage itself. We don't need you policing and making mistakes.

[quote name='ElektroDragon']Too bad CheapyD is BLIND AS A BAT and closed the other thread that was actually DIFFERENT as it was for RELEASED games not preorders!

Do us a favor Cheapy, and let the site manage itself. We don't need you policing and making mistakes.[/QUOTE]

I dont understand do you want to be banned or something?

It bothers me that Assassins Creed and Battlefield 3 are only given in the first bracket. I was hoping to get Battlefield, Assassins Creed and Mass Effect 3. Any idea if there is a way to bypass this or something?

I preordered Batman and 2 Skyrims, no additional $10 GC fro Batman but they said I would get it within a week of it's release date, Skyrim naturally would be after Nov 11th.

[quote name='100xp']I preordered Batman and 2 Skyrims, no additional $10 GC fro Batman but they said I would get it within a week of it's release date, Skyrim naturally would be after Nov 11th.[/QUOTE]

So it doesn't have release date delivery guarantee?

I want to buy this gaming couch... can i preorder the games... get the gift cards and return the games ahahaha. anyone ever try?

[quote name='benartmao']I want to buy this gaming couch... can i preorder the games... get the gift cards and return the games ahahaha. anyone ever try?[/QUOTE]

You have been coming here since 2009?

[quote name='grumpier']You have been coming here since 2009?[/QUOTE] guess you cant read my join date....

Remember guys, MF Black Friday is around the corner. I bet most of these will be available for $29 - 35 during this time.

[quote name='iiiweaponiii']i still see batman for both[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? Can you send me a link with Batman, Assassin's Creed, and Skyrim selected for the 360?

For those wondering, they shipped my Batman Thursday. With a scheduled delivery Tuesday.. So, yes you will receive it on release day. Though you will not get the individual credit of each game.

I think this is a great deal.

Batman AA+AC +Skyrim + Battlefield

183 (with tax)- 10 (discover)- 50(walmart GC [sell on ebay-after fees 40ish)=40/per game.... [for everyone]

This is GREAT deal for me because I had ebay bucks which got me a $20 walmart giftcard and I had a $25 dollar walmart giftcard that I redeemed through my credit card. Mine comes out to 25-30 per game. :)

Not sure if i want skyrim, so if sell that. Then 15each for each of the 2 games.

Also all the games ship when they are released not the preorder date.

I preordered Batman, Skyrim, and Battlefield 3. But the delivery date says NEXT Monday til Nov. 11. So does this mean they are gonna wait to ship them til they all get released? Or they'll ship each game when it is officially released?
Kinda sad I won't get Arkham City day of.

The shipping date is for the last game released. But you'll get each game on release date if you ordered on time. If you ordered Batman before Friday then you'll get it tomorrow.

Did anyone else notice you can only choose Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Battlefield 3 in the first section? Oh well...that totally kills the deal for me because I wanted AC:R, BF3, and Skyrim.

[quote name='Toss']Wow! Just about a B2G1 on new games.[/QUOTE]
Actually, its more like a B3G1F ... as you have to buy the 3 for $175 before getting the $50 GC.

[quote name='Reiaze']Did anyone else notice you can only choose Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Battlefield 3 in the first section? Oh well...that totally kills the deal for me because I wanted AC:R, BF3, and Skyrim.[/QUOTE]

It won't work for me even when I do that...

[quote name='Prismatico']It won't work for me even when I do that...[/QUOTE]
Oh, whoops. I should've said or instead of and. They've blocked you from getting both titles in the same deal in other words.

Just got my Arkham city+AA in the mail and by mistake they sent me another one for FREE. I have read that others ahve gotten another one also

[quote name='audilover']Just got my Arkham city+AA in the mail and by mistake they sent me another one for FREE. I have read that others ahve gotten another one also[/QUOTE]

wow...i guess they packaged it wrong. AC comes with a PH's edition of AA. They probably messed up big time. my friend's copy arrived today, that's pretty sweet...delieved on release date.

They just sent me a shipping confirmation of B:AC at ten o'clock last night. Ugh. I hope they are a bit more prompt with my Skyrim order.

fuck, they sent me the normal arkham city. guess I'm going to a local walmart to "fix" this problem. augh what a waste of time.

also wtf borderlands 2? that's not coming out till 2013...

bread's done
Back