Pre Order 3 selected tiltles for $175 get $50 gift card walmart

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304716[/QUOTE]

different offer there deal police

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']The deal you posted is covered in that thread a few pages in, counter-deal police.[/QUOTE]

it's not in the title so you can shut up

It's alright OP I started a similar thread a day or two ago as my detective work was sorely lacking as another thread on this already existed.

Don't swaet it man. It was a nice try. ;):D

[quote name='JungleRot']It's alright OP I started a similar thread a day or two ago as my detective work was sorely lacking as another thread on this already existed.

Don't swaet it man. It was a nice try. ;):D[/QUOTE]

You shut your trap,boy.Im Tony's father,and if he wants to post a better thread then yours,then theres really nothing you can do about it. I have to get work now,but thank you for ruining my weekend

[quote name='headlikeahole']You shut your trap,boy.Im Tony's father,and if he wants to post a better thread then yours,then theres really nothing you can do about it. I have to get work now,but thank you for ruining my weekend[/QUOTE]
not my thread pa read it again lol

fuck if I'm going fishing through some massive thread. Thx for the heads up, op. I'd jump on this but the games I'm holding out for don't come out until next month.

[quote name='iamsmart']That reminds me, I need a tuxedo for the counter-deal policeman's ball next month.[/QUOTE]

Wait, what? Policemen don't have balls! Hey-O!

I'm really behind the times, I didn't even realize Walmart 2 came out already.

[quote name='Tony208']it's not in the title so you can shut up[/QUOTE]

Aww, you mad? go back to trolling on goozex.

Nice to see this got moved to the right thread ;)

I stopped posting on slickdeals because of all the tools there but I'll be sure to inform them of all the nice posts on cheapassgamer

bread's done
Back