Pre-order Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on PC and get BF2142 FREE

You have to pre-order it from the EA store which automatically makes this a bad deal. 2142 was bad anyways so nobody should fall for this.

[quote name='Jodou']You have to pre-order it from the EA store which automatically makes this a bad deal. 2142 was bad anyways so nobody should fall for this.[/QUOTE]

Agreed Amazon's deal is just soooo MUCH better than this .

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']Agreed Amazon's deal is just soooo MUCH better than this .[/QUOTE]

lol how do you figure? There's no $20 credit for PC.

I completely agree on the EA Store. The place is a RIP-OFF.

However, i myself fell in LOVE with BF2142. That game was fun. I should go back and play it just to see if anyone still plays. It was much better than BF2 if only for the fact there was a LOT LESS cheating.

[quote name='Jodou']You have to pre-order it from the EA store which automatically makes this a bad deal. 2142 was bad anyways so nobody should fall for this.[/QUOTE]

Actually 2142 isnt bad, course it depends on your own personal opinion.

Only thing I truly didnt like about it was the boring settings for the game, they were all pretty much just generic and very very sterile. Aside from asthetic appeal of backgrounds it was different, atleast they tried something different. The titan battles are actually when you have a full game. I still pop it in once in awhile, but I never did and dont now play it as much as BF2 since its still the best one. Hopefully BC2 will keep me entertained till an official BF3 is released.

So I would say it is worth it if you want to try it out and play it some, Ive had fun with it.

bread's done
Back