Pre-Order gifts/items

Ace-Of-War

CAGiversary!
I was wondering if anyone knew of any pre-order deals or gifts for any of the following games:

FFXII
Okami
Yakuza

I was thinking about getting all of these, but I don't see any reason to pay full price for them unless I get a sweet pre-order gift. The damn gamestores can always buy me off with some cheap watch or t-shirt. Otherwise I'll probably just wait until next year to check them out. Thanks.

[quote name='Ace-Of-War']Do you have a link to it?[/quote]I don't know about online, but I saw the "Budha Board" (which basically looks like a dry erase board with the Okami logo) advertised on a sign in an EB.

I'm also looking for a deal or incentive for Okami. To gain more views, you should probably change the topic title to reflect more specifically what you are looking for. I don't know the thread name limits, but try to put all the games in it and as much else as possible.

[quote name='Z-Saber']I don't know about online, but I saw the "Budha Board" (which basically looks like a dry erase board with the Okami logo) advertised on a sign in an EB.

I'm also looking for a deal or incentive for Okami. To gain more views, you should probably change the topic title to reflect more specifically what you are looking for. I don't know the thread name limits, but try to put all the games in it and as much else as possible.[/quote]
i disagree...make the topic as vague as possible...people get curious and they'll come in the thread :lol: ...maybe some kind of title like... "games" or something

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']ace of war, have you tried looking in the preorder deals thread? i'm curious about some of the preorder bonuses myself :whistle2:k

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89282&highlight=preorder[/quote]

No I didn't. I was looking for this thread because I thought I saw it before, thanks for the direct link.

No offense to the CAGs out there, because I'm one myself. I love the website and what ya'll do here, but this has got to be the worst forum format I've ever used. I don't know if it's because of Firefox or if it's because it uses HTML and what not, but it takes me usually three times to get it to get the quote right, and it always seems to take extra long to load, even for a forum. Hell, sometimes I can't even click on the text box at all. It's very frustrating.

Yes, its true. Just take a dive into the html and you will see why. Sometimes it prompts me to download post/send.php which means someone has a config file wrong somewhere ;)

I know you're talking about HTML. I meant the problems you mentioned. I use Firefox and quote people all the time and haven't had problems with quoting, slow loading, unclickable text boxes, or random php downloads.

bread's done
Back