Pre-order Shadow the Hedgehog and get a free beanie!!!

Sega's site mentions Gamestop and Gamecrazy as participating in this offer, but I wasn't able to verify beanies available at either.

Why, it's the lovely CJ Gibson.

Sega only lists EB, Gamestop, and Gamecrazy as participating in the beanie offer right now, but only EB actually mentions the beanie online.

early previews of the game arent exactly glowing. I think a price drop would be more useful than a beanie.

[quote name='chickenhawk']I want a picture of the beanie![/QUOTE]

Got the email from SEGA!

0328_shadow_buylink.gif

IS THE BEANIE REALLY WORTH $30 PEOPLE?

In 3 months the game will be $20, and they probably will still have a lame beanie (if it were cool like the cow there would be a picture) to go with it.

[quote name='Kayden']Whys he got a gun? Its because hes black isnt it?[/QUOTE]

:lol: Ha ha...

I was thinking the same thing. What I really want to know is why would a hedgehog that can go over 60 mph be riding a motorcycle.

(Gosh that gun looks so stupid... "If you didn't think Shadow was the hardest hedgehog in the land before, think, AGAIN! *Shadow then cocks the gun* " )

[quote name='David85']IS THE BEANIE REALLY WORTH $30 PEOPLE?

In 3 months the game will be $20, and they probably will still have a lame beanie (if it were cool like the cow there would be a picture) to go with it.[/QUOTE]

And...? You can see the same thing for about every 1 out of 3 games dropping in price to $20. This is Sega, I don't see them dropping it for a while since Sonic Heroes held its price for a while

Aw, get over it, the Sonic series isn't going to change because of it, they're already making future games with nothing to do with this. Does Sonic Rush look Shadow'd in any way to you?

Besides, I like that they've finally found a way to implement the path/choice system they'd been tinkering with since early SA2, and at least the CG looks good.

Yay other people saw that old VG cats strip too. It doesn't look good enough to pay $50 for the game +

Having played the game (just a few basic levels) I can honestly say it's a LOT better than you're giving it credit. The engine was revamped, there are no annoying Tails or Knuckles levels, and if you actually look for a reason as to why Heroes had a team system it was to solve puzzles. >.> Shadow can use a friggin' Torch as a weapon and as a puzzle solver at one point. It's not like they ditched the old cast either, hell Sonic's right in the 1st level helping you out. The gun's use is rather... fluid to the gameplay. Same with just about any weapon you pick up. The gameplay's MUCH smoother than all the 3D Sonic games. >.> Jeez, nobody went boycotting Knuckles Chaotix when it was out, did they? Complaining for no reason doesn't help, and Sonic's getting Rush (good game as well, but not nearly worth all the hype) where it's the closest to an "only Sonic is in this game" he's had since what, 3D Blast?

bread's done
Back