PRE-ORDER Tiger Woods PGA 2011 at Amazon for $35.99!!!

tonytone222

CAG Veteran
This looks like it could be a HUGE error on Amazon's part~! As of this moment Tiger Woods 2011 is somehow listed under 2010's edition as a pre-order for 2011 due out in June?, i believe. Im unsure of their policies at Amazon, but if you add the item to your cart, it is listed as a pre-order for the upcoming golf hit. Get it before they correct it NOW!!!!!!!!:bouncy:

I TRIED POSTING A LINK, BUT WONT ALLOW BECAUSE IM A NEW USER

Err, if you search for Tiger Woods 2011 it does show a link that says (2011 June pre-order) $35.99, but if you click it, it goes to the page for 2010, so I don't think this will work.

Also, [insert Tiger Woods mistress joke here].

Don't expect for this to work. I pre-ordered MLB The Show 10 for $39.99 from Amazon in December. Within two days, I received an email canceling my order due to a pricing error.

I just pre-ordered. Be careful if you do, The Toy Giant is actually $2 cheaper. It's still shipped by Amazon but if you somehow get 2010 in the mail it will be easier to work with Amazon. Worth the $2 if you ask me.

We'll see what happens. I may not keep the pre-order but it doesn't hurt to reserve this price if I decide I want it.

[quote name='1HiTekTexan']PS3 $56.99. Screwed again.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Just like Tiger!

I came to this thread specifically for Tiger Woods jokes and I'm disappointed.

Yea I went ahead and hit that bitch up...just like Tiger? Meh, they're not all golden! Hey, if it doesn't work, at least my wife won't chase me down with a golf club. Plus I won't be so outraged that I run my car into a tree. Maybe I should check my text messages to make sure I don't screwed over in the future if this doesn't go as planned?

Is that enough Tiger jokes for one day?

Anyone get a confirmation email yet? If so does it actually say "Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2011" in the email?

Edit: Went ahead and bit and the email does say 2011. Hopefully we can at least get a gift card out of it if not the actual game. Thanks OP.

Seems like a database error, especially since the image clearly shows TW2010 as the cover art. Hope they don't ship me Tiger Woods 2010.

[quote name='takotchi']Also, [insert Tiger Woods mistress joke here].[/QUOTE]
Comes with a hidden sex tape of TW on the disc not to be confused with the South Park Christmas clip.

Eh... got an update e-mail saying the new estimated arrival was March 25th. Then look at the Tiger Woods 2010 page and see it says at the top I ordered Tiger Woods 2010 on March 18th.

Looks like I get to return the game.

[quote name='nekromantix']Eh... got an update e-mail saying the new estimated arrival was March 25th. Then look at the Tiger Woods 2010 page and see it says at the top I ordered Tiger Woods 2010 on March 18th.

Looks like I get to return the game.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I canceled my order.

Here's what they sent me :

We are writing about the order you placed on March 18 2010 (Order#). The item(s) listed below will actually ship sooner than we originally expected:

"Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11"
Previous estimated arrival date: June 11 2010
New estimated arrival date: March 25 2010

• Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11 Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
    • We are preparing these items for shipment and this portion of your order cannot be canceled or changed.
:whistle2:| e-mail I got and order status on my account.

[quote name='nekromantix']Here's what they sent me :

We are writing about the order you placed on March 18 2010 (Order#). The item(s) listed below will actually ship sooner than we originally expected:

"Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11"
Previous estimated arrival date: June 11 2010
New estimated arrival date: March 25 2010

• Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11 Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
    • We are preparing these items for shipment and this portion of your order cannot be canceled or changed.
:whistle2:| e-mail I got and order status on my account.[/QUOTE]

Multiple people reporting this on SD. That's why I canceled. Only a matter of time before they get to your order.

If the game was actually like the one on south park I'd probably buy it:lol:... but yeahhh never liked sports games much, especially golf. Good deal though.

eh, I guess its not worth the trouble of risking they ship me 2010 if multiple people are getting that message, just canceled...thanks for the heads up.

Quoth Sawyer: "Son of a bitch."

Looks like I've got an ever-so-rare Amazon return, too. That said, we may be able to get free return shipping because the product is not what we technically ordered, based on the name of the item.

I'm really surprised and disappointed that they didn't just cancel these orders. I guess sending these out saves them a more direct 'our bad' and corresponding gift card code, along with the elephant in the clubhouse--a lot of people will be too lazy to return it. Triple bogey, Amazon. Triple bogey.

My email even says "Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11", so I will wait for it to arrive, call and act shocked and see what happens. I doubt I will get anything but the "It was a mistake, I will email you a return shipping label" but we will see.

So a celebrity cheats on his pasty-white wife and his upcoming videogame sells for half price? Why's Madden gotta be so damn faithful?

[quote name='Tom Ato']Just like Tiger!

I came to this thread specifically for Tiger Woods jokes and I'm disappointed.[/QUOTE]

The controls for the latest game really suck. Every time you tee off with the driver, the ball only goes 20 yards and smacks a tree.

[quote name='jollydwarf']Quoth Sawyer: "Son of a bitch."

Looks like I've got an ever-so-rare Amazon return, too. That said, we may be able to get free return shipping because the product is not what we technically ordered, based on the name of the item.

I'm really surprised and disappointed that they didn't just cancel these orders. I guess sending these out saves them a more direct 'our bad' and corresponding gift card code, along with the elephant in the clubhouse--a lot of people will be too lazy to return it. Triple bogey, Amazon. Triple bogey.[/QUOTE]

My exact thoughts. For those who ordered this title Amazon will probably give us free return shippping if we call and complain as this is "technically" not what we ordered. :bomb:

Greetings from Amazon.com,

I'm writing about your recent Order for the Pre-Order Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11. I'm sorry to inform you that we have sent the wrong item, sending PGA Tour 10 instead. This was an error that we managed to catch, though your order was too far along in the shipping process to cancel. It is expected to ship out soon we will attempt to redirect and refund before it is received. If we are not able to redirect, the package can be refused by simply writing “Refused Return to Sender” on the label and returning to shipper.

I'd like to give you a $15.00 promotional certificate, which you can use the next time you order an item shipped and sold by Amazon.com. You'll see your available promotional balance at checkout--this amount will be applied to your next order automatically without entering a claim code. Your promotional balance doesn't appear in Your Account but will always display when you place an order. For more information about using your promotional certificate, including the terms and conditions for using the certificate, visit our Help pages:

Sweet deal! Wasn't even remotely interested, but always down to try a new game if I can get it cheap enough to try out and sell for a profit/no loss if I don't like it. :whee:

Now wondering what to use this on.

bread's done
Back