pre-order  Wolfenstein: The New Order at BESTBUY and 20 IN MY BEST BUY CERTIFICATES plus other extra' s

S

starmask2k3

Got this email bestbuy saying this

pre-order the Wolfenstein: The New Order at BESTBUY 

PLUS GET $20 IN MY BEST BUY CERTIFICATESLaunch the most daring counter-offensive in history in Wolfenstein: The New Order, a game that puts you up against oversize Nazi robots, hulking Super Soldiers and elite shock troops in intense first-person combat. Break into hidden research facilities and heavily guarded weapons stashes to find out where the Nazi's advanced technology came from, and level the playing field by upgrading your own tools of destruction with what you find. From mountaintop car chases to underwater exploration, Wolfenstein: The New Order cultivates an unbelievably exhilarating adventure with high-octane action and an immersive game narrative, created by a group of seasoned developers at MachineGames and rendered in stunning detail with the id Tech 5 engine. So if you think you have the heart and the daring of a hero, go up against this terrifying Nazi regime and restore history to its rightful place.

Pre-Order now get access to:
MyBestBuy customers get $20 in reward certificatesThe Doom Beta, and the Only @ BestBuy Exclusive Panzerhud miniature

Last edited:
Hey Budz I had ask this question in the Ibotta thread but didn't get a reply so I figured you would be the best person to ask. Also sorry for being off topic here but,I got a $5 for $50 and a $10 for $100 offer if I spend $100 could I use that receipt on both offers?
I just responded to your question in the Ibotta thread.

So I just got back from BB with my WatchDogs preorder. After using Certs and the EGift, I got the game and HardCover guide for $18 plus still receiving the $10 cert for preordering. Can't complain about that!

With the Ibotta app. Even if you use Certs do they still count towards that?
Dreamer is correct with his answer below.

certificates will deduct from the total. They act like coupons instead of payment that why they lower the taxes to. So if you have a $10 back for a $100 purchase and spend $100 but use $10 certificate on that order then it won't count since the total will be $90 under the $100 minunum due to the certifcate and the way the certificates are processed.

Picked up my ps4 pre-order on Fri or Sat. for $48 after GCU. Got the platinum trophy and traded the game in to Best Buy today for $36. Got the $5 gift card email. No 1000 points or even pending points in mybestbuy yet.

Warning: The last boss on Uber is a bitch. I honestly was about to give up on the platinum before finally getting the plat at like 2am on Mon. just in time to trade in when picking up my Tues. Watch Dogs pre-order. Whew! Close call

Warning: The last boss on Uber is a bitch.
Not really. Just stock up on nades, rockets, and charge your LWK before you drop downstairs.

I beat him in under 2 minutes by spamming nades then rockets and finally using the zoomed LWK. Just walk around the perimeter, hugging the walls, while making notes of your surroundings.

Not really. Just stock up on nades, rockets, and charge your LWK before you drop downstairs.

I beat him in under 2 minutes by spamming nades then rockets and finally using the zoomed LWK. Just walk around the perimeter, hugging the walls, while making notes of your surroundings.
Exact same process I did as well, and making sure to not get caught in that back wall because you will get stuck back there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up my ps4 pre-order on Fri or Sat. for $48 after GCU. Got the platinum trophy and traded the game in to Best Buy today for $36. Got the $5 gift card email. No 1000 points or even pending points in mybestbuy yet.
I was wondering what the trade in value was. Ah no wonder, the entry is missing the "W"... :wall:

Mine wasn't "expired" but it didn't work; the system says it doesn't exist. They told me to call customer service and get another one issued. I'll do that later today.
I didn't even get that, i just got told it couldn't be used for whatever reason, after the employee ringing me up tried scanning it 20 times.

I didn't even get that, i just got told it couldn't be used for whatever reason, after the employee ringing me up tried scanning it 20 times.
Mine worked when I went to pick up Infamous SS during the DoTD promotion. The cashier said it needed to be used as a gift card, not reward certificate.

Mine worked when I went to pick up Infamous SS during the DoTD promotion. The cashier said it needed to be used as a gift card, not reward certificate.
But shouldn't the barcode still scan? If it's a gift card, it will just ask for the PIN # like with a regular gift card. Right?

Last edited by a moderator:
But shouldn't the barcode still scan? If it's a gift card, it will just ask for the PIN # like with a regular gift card. Right?
She wasn't able to scan mine, I had it on iPhone. It was entered manually but I guess yours was actually invalid for some reason.

CaseX said:
Mine wasn't "expired" but it didn't work; the system says it doesn't exist. They told me to call customer service and get another one issued. I'll do that later today.
yours Didn't have an expired date of May 17th 2014

You could. I don't care if people do that, lol. I was just stating that you MAY need the disc when it releases.
I doubt you will need the disc. People buying last gen versions of the game get access to the beta too. I doubt they will make people put a 360 disc into an Xbox One or PS3 disc into a PS4 to play the beta.

Well I had my 1000 points pending on my account but now they have disppeared and have since contacted Elite support who told me that since I used a giftcard for the purchase of Wolfenstein I was ineligible for the promotion. Posted on bestbuyunboxed but was wondering if anybody else has ever had this issue.

Well I had my 1000 points pending on my account but now they have disppeared and have since contacted Elite support who told me that since I used a giftcard for the purchase of Wolfenstein I was ineligible for the promotion. Posted on bestbuyunboxed but was wondering if anybody else has ever had this issue.
It shouldn't matter how you pay, just as long as you pay.

I paid all but about $3 by Reward Zone points, and received the 1000 point bonus, which posted about a week ago.

They used that BS nonsense with me last year when the $20 kickbacks were happening. It's a load of complete BS and is the response you get when employees are not properly trained and/or do not care to learn how to do their job and just want you off the phone.

Complete bull. I used a GC for Wolfenstein and my 1000 points posted no problem. Post on the forums, calling BB CS is a crapshoot at best.

not true I used half gift card and half reward certificates and got my points

I checked my RZ account and found that I have two pending point items showing off of my Wolfenstein purchase:

Victory Can Be Preordered Bonus            500
Wolfenstein Preorder Bonus                     500

So, it looks like I have my 1000 points, though they're still in the pending state.

ok well they took my 1000 for pre ordering wolfenstein and i guess they are adding the points back after a call to best buy... how long does it take for them points to show up?

So how do u cags like the game so far I really liked it but the end is :whistle2:( I gave it it a 8/10

Last edited:
I gave it a 7.5/10 it was really fun but ending was :(. Just thought it was a bit short for my tastes. Also BB unboxed forums got my points posted back to my account :) Happy days

I gave it a 7.5/10 it was really fun but ending was :(. Just thought it was a bit short for my tastes. Also BB unboxed forums got my points posted back to my account :) Happy days
For the kind of game it was I honestly thought it was longer than it needed to be. Seemed a little dragged out.

i think its saying something that you care about the people at the end, pretty rare for any game these days, especially a FPS.

bread's done
Back