pre-order  Wolfenstein: The New Order at BESTBUY and 20 IN MY BEST BUY CERTIFICATES plus other extra' s

S

starmask2k3

Got this email bestbuy saying this

pre-order the Wolfenstein: The New Order at BESTBUY 

PLUS GET $20 IN MY BEST BUY CERTIFICATESLaunch the most daring counter-offensive in history in Wolfenstein: The New Order, a game that puts you up against oversize Nazi robots, hulking Super Soldiers and elite shock troops in intense first-person combat. Break into hidden research facilities and heavily guarded weapons stashes to find out where the Nazi's advanced technology came from, and level the playing field by upgrading your own tools of destruction with what you find. From mountaintop car chases to underwater exploration, Wolfenstein: The New Order cultivates an unbelievably exhilarating adventure with high-octane action and an immersive game narrative, created by a group of seasoned developers at MachineGames and rendered in stunning detail with the id Tech 5 engine. So if you think you have the heart and the daring of a hero, go up against this terrifying Nazi regime and restore history to its rightful place.

Pre-Order now get access to:
MyBestBuy customers get $20 in reward certificatesThe Doom Beta, and the Only @ BestBuy Exclusive Panzerhud miniature

Last edited:
Thanks. I saw that as well and wasn't sure if it was specifically addressing instances of copies for different consoles. I guess I'll just assume it is.

Thanks. I saw that as well and wasn't sure if it was specifically addressing instances of copies for different consoles. I guess I'll just assume it is.
no it don't matter what consoles they on even if they were all on different consoles you would still only get one $20 total. That is why it says "PER TITLE" not per console. it the same way the limit of 3 titles per Title on GCU unlocked is. With GCU membership you can only buy up to 3 copies per Title even if all on different systems.

I think he took offense :/
Haha, yeah. Oh well. I think I'll just have to learn to live with that...

Also, saying its on the site IS an answer -_- We're not here to do this kid's Google-ing for him.

Lastly, just cause you toss a "no offense" in front of something, doesn't mean you sound any less of a dick, lol.

i know this is not the thread but amazon is offering $10 for preordering doom, it is for those who has amazon credit, and want to use it. obviously, not as good as the $20 from bestbuy

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DHF39KS/ref=amb_link_398551202_10?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-6&pf_rd_r=1BBRX29TWA9N8Z7STBBB&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1778935082&pf_rd_i=409566

[SIZE=.82em]$10 Credit and Doom Beta Access with Pre-order[/SIZE]
Pre-Order Wolfenstein: The New Order and receive a $10 Amazon.com promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (available for a limited time and certain exclusions apply), plus access to our DOOM Beta. You will receive confirmation of your credit via email within two days after your qualifying order ships. You’ll get your Doom Beta Access code as an insert in your physical boxed copy of Wolfenstein: The New Order at launch. This insert will include a key code along with code redemption instructions. Once the key code is redeemed, you’ll be registered to participate in the DOOM Beta once it begins. The email address that you provide upon registration, will serve as our contact information for you. At a later date we will contact you, and provide updates. Please visit www.wolfenstein.com/doom for more information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, yeah. Oh well. I think I'll just have to learn to live with that...

Also, saying its on the site IS an answer -_- We're not here to do this kid's Google-ing for him.

Lastly, just cause you toss a "no offense" in front of something, doesn't mean you sound any less of a dick, lol.
it appears you are the one being a dick AGAIN. Your posts tend to go down that road, so congrats on continuing your dickish trend

it appears you are the one being a dick AGAIN. Your posts tend to go down that road, so congrats on continuing your dickish trend
And you're the on who's STILL on her period. Hop off my ass and continue to be WRONG. Reread what that dick said and realize YOUR mistake.

If you want multiple $20 certs you need multiple GCU accounts another reason why it was wiser to create multiple $30/$60 accounts vs 1 that last 4-8 yrs.
No you don't. You only need mulitple GC accounts. You only need GCU to get the 20% not the $20. You should know that enuf :p

I'm torn: of course $20 credit plus the GCU $12 discount is great, but I have a couple reservations. First, this definitely seems like one of those many AAA titles that will drop in price quickly, though PS4 game prices in general dont drop fast yet.

Secondly, the studio is hit or miss and we really haven't seen anything about it and it comes out soon. This is their first game but the new company was formed by the key devs of Starbreeze Studios. Riddick games and Brothers are incredible, while the in between games like the Darkness and Syndicate are so so. Haven't played Payday 2 yet, but that's not really their original work. And for what it's worth, Darkness 2 wasn't developed by these guys yet it was leaps and bounds better.

I was disappointed to find our Raven Software who did Singularity and the previous (very good) Wolfenstein, but am eager to see what the Riddick devs do with it.

I need to pre-order $48-$20 back, probably trade in for $35+

Just need to pick PS4 or XBOX ONE.  I thought I read they will run the same framerate.

I was disappointed to find our Raven Software who did Singularity and the previous (very good) Wolfenstein, but am eager to see what the Riddick devs do with it.
The Wolfenstein they did was not very good. The Wolfenstein on Xbox was absolutely amazing but they did not do that one.

The Wolfenstein they did was not very good. The Wolfenstein on Xbox was absolutely amazing but they did not do that one.
To each his/her own, but I thought the Wolfenstein they did was really good. I've been disappointed to see them sucked into the CoD MP vortex. I'd much rather they work on a new Singularity.

I'm torn: of course $20 credit plus the GCU $12 discount is great, but I have a couple reservations. First, this definitely seems like one of those many AAA titles that will drop in price quickly, though PS4 game prices in general dont drop fast yet.
Secondly, the studio is hit or miss and we really haven't seen anything about it and it comes out soon. This is their first game but the new company was formed by the key devs of Starbreeze Studios. Riddick games and Brothers are incredible, while the in between games like the Darkness and Syndicate are so so. Haven't played Payday 2 yet, but that's not really their original work. And for what it's worth, Darkness 2 wasn't developed by these guys yet it was leaps and bounds better.
Darkness was a great game

Last edited:
[quote name="ConkerFun" post="11711611" timestamp="1398351254"]I think you have to call Best Buy about that. Online doesnt let you put in giftcard after purchase.[/quote] thought so. Thanks.
Wish the they would allow that via the site. It's so convenient on amazon.

Are people going in store to pre-order? I suppose you have to have the sku b/c I didn't see any pre-order cards at two locations..also, I suppose we get the figurine when we pick up the game? Really want to avoid having this shipped, b/c I don't think BB does release date delivery..

Are people going in store to pre-order? I suppose you have to have the sku b/c I didn't see any pre-order cards at two locations..also, I suppose we get the figurine when we pick up the game? Really want to avoid having this shipped, b/c I don't think BB does release date delivery..
You can order online for store pickup and still get the figure according to the BBY Unboxed forum staff.

You can use the gaming kiosk (that large touchscreen thingy) to print a preorder slip. My BB didn't have the cards either so I printed the slip from that kiosk.

FYI red box added it to there coming soon, I canceled mine.

Prolly find a statue on Craigslist 2days later.

Anyone know if I preorder with a CC for instore pickup, can a gift card be applied to the order after a la amazon?
When you order in store just pay the $5, you can pay the remainder however you want.

You can use the gaming kiosk (that large touchscreen thingy) to print a preorder slip. My BB didn't have the cards either so I printed the slip from that kiosk.
What Bob said. Just go to the giant touch screen, look up the game and print the pre-order slip and bring it to a register. Super easy.

Really sorry if this has been asked/answered already.. but does the full $20 apply to the pc version of this game? 

In the GCU benefits section on their site, it states that all console versions AND pc apply to this deal, but when you go to the specific page for the pc version, it isn't listed as a "special offer". 

Really sorry if this has been asked/answered already.. but does the full $20 apply to the pc version of this game?
In the GCU benefits section on their site, it states that all console versions AND pc apply to this deal, but when you go to the specific page for the pc version, it isn't listed as a "special offer".
These deals usually don't apply to pc versions. You will probably have to ask a csr on the phone and save a screenshot of the page in case.

This may be a dumb question, but what would the Doom beta be like? As far as I can tell, there is no specific announcement, but I've never played any beta before. Is it a few random levels? A full game, just not the final product? Something else entirely? The GCU discount and $20 rewards make this an interesting deal, but I'm more interested in Doom than in Wolfenstein.

the gamer club page says xbox one, ps4, xbox 360 and ps3 only. That how it always been. Here the link http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Games-Promotions/My-Best-Buy-Get-10/pcmcat308100050002.c?id=pcmcat308100050002

This may be a dumb question, but what would the Doom beta be like? As far as I can tell, there is no specific announcement, but I've never played any beta before. Is it a few random levels? A full game, just not the final product? Something else entirely? The GCU discount and $20 rewards make this an interesting deal, but I'm more interested in Doom than in Wolfenstein.
Usually a beta regards multiplayer because the servers and balancing need testing. I don't think I've ever played a beta version of a game without it being online. If it was a single player beta, it was at an event like PAX. It could be a single player "demo" with incomplete features, bugs, etc, but I bet it's for multiplayer only.

Betas for consumers is more or less to be looked at as a glorified demo.

I'm debating if it's worth an extra ten dollars to wait for best buy shipping compared to amazon. How long is BB shipping? How long after release date?

I'm debating if it's worth an extra ten dollars to wait for best buy shipping compared to amazon. How long is BB shipping? How long after release date?
  • Standard - 4 to 8 business days
    Includes 1 day for processing and 3 to 7 days for transit.
  • Expedited - 3 business days
    Includes 1 day for processing and 2 days for transit.
  • Express - 2 business days
    Includes 1 day for processing and 1 day for transit.

• Standard - 4 to 8 business days
    Includes 1 day for processing and 3 to 7 days for transit.
  • Expedited - 3 business days
    Includes 1 day for processing and 2 days for transit.
  • Express - 2 business days
    Includes 1 day for processing and 1 day for transit.
I have read the website. I was wondering on average when CAGs get their games since BB sometimes ships them early.

my bravely default, South Park, donkey kong, and titanfall preorders always been delivered on release day.
My Titanfall didn't arrive until like the following Monday with expedited. :whistle2:/

It is a big of a crapshoot. I made a post on their forums not long ago about how they should ship to meet release dates - or at least closer to it (i.e. just time their shipments better) but everyone got huffy about it costing Best Buy too much or something.

Whenever I can I pre-order in store or pre order with store pick up. Pretty unreliable otherwise.

I have read the website. I was wondering on average when CAGs get their games since BB sometimes ships them early.

My Titanfall didn't arrive until like the following Monday with expedited. :whistle2:/

It is a big of a crapshoot. I made a post on their forums not long ago about how they should ship to meet release dates - or at least closer to it (i.e. just time their shipments better) but everyone got huffy about it costing Best Buy too much or something.

Whenever I can I pre-order in store or pre order with store pick up. Pretty unreliable otherwise.
like budzmcgee said, if you want the game on release date, without any delay. bestbuy.com in store pickup is your best, and only option. if you opt for delivery, your experience will be ymmv.

the gamer club page says xbox one, ps4, xbox 360 and ps3 only. That how it always been. Here the link http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Games-Promotions/My-Best-Buy-Get-10/pcmcat308100050002.c?id=pcmcat308100050002
i was looking at this page here: it says "Pre-order like a champ and get $10 in reward certificates for each select game you pre-order and purchase for PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC"

https://my.bestbuy.com/offers/offersandpromotions/info/0900a76f801812b6

This may have been already answered, but would I qualify for the $20 credit ( I pre-ordered a PS3 copy long before I got the email promo for $20 credit)?

This may have been already answered, but would I qualify for the $20 credit ( I pre-ordered a PS3 copy long before I got the email promo for $20 credit)?
I certainly can't guarantee anything, but I had to cancel my Mario Kart 8 preorder and repurchase it today to take advantage of the $10 gas card promo that they are doing. I would definitely suggest calling Best Buy to ask them whether or not you will get the $20.

bread's done
Back