pre-order  Wolfenstein: The New Order at BESTBUY and 20 IN MY BEST BUY CERTIFICATES plus other extra' s

S

starmask2k3

Got this email bestbuy saying this

pre-order the Wolfenstein: The New Order at BESTBUY 

PLUS GET $20 IN MY BEST BUY CERTIFICATESLaunch the most daring counter-offensive in history in Wolfenstein: The New Order, a game that puts you up against oversize Nazi robots, hulking Super Soldiers and elite shock troops in intense first-person combat. Break into hidden research facilities and heavily guarded weapons stashes to find out where the Nazi's advanced technology came from, and level the playing field by upgrading your own tools of destruction with what you find. From mountaintop car chases to underwater exploration, Wolfenstein: The New Order cultivates an unbelievably exhilarating adventure with high-octane action and an immersive game narrative, created by a group of seasoned developers at MachineGames and rendered in stunning detail with the id Tech 5 engine. So if you think you have the heart and the daring of a hero, go up against this terrifying Nazi regime and restore history to its rightful place.

Pre-Order now get access to:
MyBestBuy customers get $20 in reward certificatesThe Doom Beta, and the Only @ BestBuy Exclusive Panzerhud miniature

Last edited:
Just checked my account, got 500pts instead of 1000pts pending as well.   I'll give it the full 15 days to see if I need to reach out to support or not.

This deal ended up insane. It was actually 42.99, and then $25 in rz certs/gcs that i already received. Flipping to amazon for 33 and about to get the plat. woot
Trading in for $36.80 @GCU at BBY. Can roll it right into Watch Dogs or Mario Kart.

And random: replaying the last mission on Uber unlocks the two difficulty achievements--on Xbox One anyway :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:
yup. I should have played on Easy, but played on Normal 1st run. It is actually alot more fun the more difficult it is, but yeah, to save time I just deleted the patch and redid last level on Uber. It wasn't that easy tho, you still have to have some skill to beat that last level. Fun game too.

Guys, guys....I pre-ordered Arkham Knight and I STILL dont have any points showing up yet. Should I be worried? I'm gonna call just in case and get to the bottom of it. Best Buy's not ripping me off.

Guys, guys....I pre-ordered Arkham Knight and I STILL dont have any points showing up yet. Should I be worried? I'm gonna call just in case and get to the bottom of it. Best Buy's not ripping me off.
I certainly would. They gave me both my points for Batman and Destiny. Should call the cops on them.

You can't pre-order on release day. Use some common sense.
BB`s PC doesn`t update @ 12:00 on the dot which is why the Sunday weekly ad deals or 50%/100% trade in bonuses aren`t reflected immediately so if the purchase screen shows "pre-order" even on release day it`ll show up as a pre-order.

It`s pushing it to wait till the last minute since the $20 offer been confirmed for a while & even the $5 E-card has been talked about for some time too.

I see the 500, but I'm going to contact them any way so I can use it on Watch Dogs or Mario Kart 8. Might wait until Watch Dog releases first so I can use both the $20 and $10 on Mario Kart 8. Either way you should definitely contact if you're going to use them right away.

I see the 500, but I'm going to contact them any way so I can use it on Watch Dogs or Mario Kart 8. Might wait until Watch Dog releases first so I can use both the $20 and $10 on Mario Kart 8. Either way you should definitely contact if you're going to use them right away.
No you shouldn't. It is well known that your points aren't supposed to post for 15 days. Just because you want to use them now, doesn't mean you should call and complain. Holy shit.

And this is why Rewards Zone hates us.

No you shouldn't. It is well known that your points aren't supposed to post for 15 days. Just because you want to use them now, doesn't mean you should call and complain. Holy shit.
They didn't mind letting others post earlier than 15 days :roll: Where did I say I complained? Please read it again, and then correct your wrong post before Pepsiman gets upset. You do realize they have an incentive to let me use the points right? Buying MORE stuff from them. Yeah that's horribly bad of me to ask to use an incentive to make another purchase from them. :roll:

And this is why Rewards Zone hates us.
Maybe you, not me. This is the first time I've ever had a problem with preorder points taking days to even show up as pending. Maybe some of you and other members prefer this subpar performance.

Maybe you, not me. This is the first time I've ever had a problem with preorder points taking days to even show up as pending. Maybe some of you and other members prefer this subpar performance.
Oh wow, the queen demands her points immediately. Just cause you've been lucky enough to get your points early, doesn't mean you're entitled to them asap. You have to wait like everyone else.

And telling everyone "who wants their points now" to call and bitch about it is probably WHY we get "subpar" performance. The same performance that clearly has labels stating 15 days to prevent this. But whatever. I guess I'm wrong.

It's pretty much the norm for how this works. It's taken 3-7 days to post as pending with nearly every title I've ever ordered using these types of promo's from Best Buy. Some take less, some take more, there appears to be no exact science to it. It just takes patience. But to be clear, it plainly states that it COULD TAKE 15 DAYS to post. And yes, I very much prefer it. Order from somewhere else next time.

Oh wow, the queen demands her points immediately. Just cause you've been lucky enough to get your points early, doesn't mean you're entitled to them asap. You have to wait like everyone else.

And telling everyone "who wants their points now" to call and bitch about it is probably WHY we get "subpar" performance. The same performance that clearly has labels stating 15 days to prevent this. But whatever. I guess I'm wrong.
Where did I say call and bitch? You obviously have communication and reading comprehension problems. It's ok though. Maybe if you try reading my post again, you might understand. Otherwise I can spell it out for you.

Where did I say call and bitch? You obviously have communication and reading comprehension problems. It's ok though. Maybe if you try reading my post again, you might understand. Otherwise I can spell it out for you.
Nah, its ok. I can clear as day see where you're saying to call and bitch. Third sentence. It doesn't say bitch, but it pretty much implies it. I'll even spell it out for YOU.
Read the following post. If you can.
All of this. Nerve of people on here.

It's pretty much the norm for how this works. It's taken 3-7 days to post as pending with nearly every title I've ever ordered using these types of promo's from Best Buy. Some take less, some take more, there appears to be no exact science to it. It just takes patience. But to be clear, it plainly states that it COULD TAKE 15 DAYS to post. And yes, I very much prefer it. Order from somewhere else next time.
I've doing it since they had the original $100 RZ, so I know it's not exact. Ignore the 2 guys trolling about it. They don't understand the concept of asking for a better deal. To them it's bitching, in real life it happens all the time, and it's not called bitching. It's all good. I understand young people don't understand the concept of dealing, but nowhere did I say bitch and complain.

Actually the points shouldn't be available until next month unless you preordered the game more than 2 weeks from release date then maybe just maybe you will get them before that. If not wait until your points clear and the bonus is not added to call them.

Nah, its ok. I can clear as day see where you're saying to call and bitch. Third sentence. It doesn't say bitch, but it pretty much implies it. I'll even spell it out for YOU.
Read the following post. If you can.
All of this. Nerve of people on here.
Still don't see it. You're still being stupid about this, but it's ok because I did not imply bitching. Been here much logner than you so I know how stuff works. Welcome to the Internet.

Actually the points shouldn't be available until next month unless you preordered the game more than 2 weeks from release date then maybe just maybe you will get them before that. If not wait until your points clear and the bonus is not added to call them.
Actually they changed it to 15 days because they changed the return period from 30 days to 15 days.

Still don't see it. You're still being stupid about this, but it's ok because I did not imply bitching. Been here much logner than you so I know how stuff works. Welcome to the Internet.
Oh. Gotcha. Cause you've been on this site longer you know how the internet works. I'm sooooo sorry. I didn't realize I was dealing with royalty. My mistake. Well I'm sure your highness knows that calling someone "stupid" is an offense on this site. An offense that I could, and have, reported you for.

Oh, and the other CAGer wasn't agreeing with you. And there's no "making deals" with RZ. It clearly states that your points can take up to 15 days. So calm your tits.

What better deal are you talking about?
Lets say you wait the 15 days for the points from this past Tuesday (Wolfenstain). Then you can't use them on Watch Dogs until June 4. Therefore you would miss out on the $10 preorder bonus (unless you paid upfront without those RZ points). So it's better deal for me to have those points ready for Watch Dogs on Tuesday.

Oh. Gotcha. Cause you've been on this site longer you know how the internet works. I'm sooooo sorry. I didn't realize I was dealing with royalty. My mistake. Well I'm sure your highness knows that calling someone "stupid" is an offense on this site. An offense that I could, and have, reported you for.

Oh, and the other CAGer wasn't agreeing with you. And there's no "making deals" with RZ. It clearly states that your points can take up to 15 days. So calm your tits.
Up to 15 days... So you're saying it up to means it HAS to be 15 days and not less... hmmm, thanks.

Lets say you wait the 15 days for the points from this past Tuesday (Wolfenstain). Then you can't use them on Watch Dogs until June 4. Therefore you would miss out on the $10 preorder bonus (unless you paid upfront without those RZ points). So it's better deal for me to have those points ready for Watch Dogs on Tuesday.
It doesn't work like that guy unless like I said you preordered the game 15 days ahead of the 20th then maybe you would have a chance anything else is called trying to game the system

I've doing it since they had the original $100 RZ, so I know it's not exact. Ignore the 2 guys trolling about it. They don't understand the concept of asking for a better deal. To them it's bitching, in real life it happens all the time, and it's not called bitching. It's all good. I understand young people don't understand the concept of dealing, but nowhere did I say bitch and complain.
No, you are trying to scam Best Buy.

If you call and ask for your points and they make an adjustment for you and then after the 15 days the other 500-1000 points go through, you basically got an extra $10-$20 because you didnt want to play by the rules.

My bad, I thought you were referring to when they took about a month to clear. See you're correcting me without being a dick.
The only one around here is you. Telling people to call support to get your points early. The ones who can't read the clear as day rules. And that's exactly what customer support needs: 10, 20, 30 more cry babies like you calling about their points that didn't post immediately to get the next game they're gonna cry about with the next game's points.

It doesn't work like that guy unless like I said you preordered the game 15 days ahead of the 20th then maybe you would have a chance anything else is called trying to game the system
It's not gaming the system. If you want gaming the system, ask the people about buying games at Target to trade back into Target for a few bucks extra. This is saying "hey it says it can TAKE UP TO 15, but why not let me use it after 7 days, so I can buy more of your awesome video game deals." It's not like I'm asking for a free copy of GTA V with a $20 RZ.

If you call and ask for your points and they make an adjustment for you and then after the 15 days the other 500-1000 points go through, you basically got an extra $10-$20 because you didnt want to play by the rules.
black-church.jpg

Hey buddy, guess what? Points are already pending. They will see them. They'll remove the pending points. There will be no freebies like a COD Ghost Prestige Edition.

The only one around here is you. Telling people to call support to get your points early. The ones who can't read the clear as day rules. And that's exactly what customer support needs: 10, 20, 30 more cry babies like you calling about their points that didn't post immediately to get the next game they're gonna cry about with the next game's points.
You really need to chill out about the cry baby and bitching. You seriously couldn't read my first post and point where I said to call and bitch. It's ok. I understand you have reading comprehension problems.

It's not gaming the system. If you want gaming the system, ask the people about buying games at Target to trade back into Target for a few bucks extra. This is saying "hey it says it can TAKE UP TO 15, but why not let me use it after 7 days, so I can buy more of your awesome video game deals." It's not like I'm asking for a free copy of GTA V with a $20 RZ.

As a fellow south carolinian I'm asking you not to be that guy

Unless they start banning people that whine about points not posting before the stated time, there are going to be cry babies after Best Buy release.

Every. Single. Time.

You really need to chill out about the cry baby and bitching. You seriously couldn't read my first post and point where I said to call and bitch. It's ok. I understand you have reading comprehension problems.
I already explained and showed you. The only one here who has a comprehension problem seems to be you. You're clearly in the wrong, everyone knows and says it, yet, you can't grasp that concept.

Also, I've reported you for each insult you threw. Enjoy.
As a fellow south carolinian I'm asking you not to be that guy
Not gonna happen. I'm sure you know that.

bread's done
Back